NIMCET 2021 Application Form: National Institute of Raipur has invited the online application for NIMCET 2021 through which they will be able to get admission in various MCA programs at 11 NITs based on the rank they secured in the entrance examination. The online registration process for this year has been started now and such a window will remain open till 7th April 2021. Through this article, you will get to know more about NIMCET 2021 so be with this article till the end.
Update: NIMCET 2021 application submission window will be available till 7th April 2021.
- 1 NIMCET 2021 Application Form
- 2 NIMCET 2021 Important Dates
- 3 NIMCET Admission Application 2021
- 4 Procedure for Admission NIMCET-2021
NIMCET 2021 Application Form
NIMCET is an entrance exam conducted by any of the participants of the exam. Anyone reputed NIT participant conducts the exam once a year. Many MCA aspirants take this examination and based on their rank in the exam they get a seat in the various NITs. A total of 11 NITs participate in this exam to fill 951 seats they have for MCA students. The average of participants is about 25,000 per month. With the given figure you can understand the competition level of the exam.
As the application form window is active, so here we have compiled the complete process to fill and submit the NIMCET 2021 application form, Syllabus, and pattern of the exam along with important dates associated with the examination. Scroll down to know more about NIMCET 2021.
NIMCET 2021: Quick Details
|Article Category||Entrance Exam|
|Exam Name||National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications Common Entrance Test (NIMCET)|
|Exam Conducted By||National Institute of Technology, Raipur|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Mode)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Nature of Questions||MCQs|
|Number of Seats||951|
|Mode to apply for the exam||Online|
|NIMCET Helpline||0824-2473252 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
NIMCET 2021 Important Dates
|Online Registration||11th March to 7th April 2021|
|Admit Card available from||15th to 22nd May 2021|
|Exam Date||23rd May 2021|
|Result Date||8th June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Choice Filling||9th to 14th June 2021|
NIMCET Admission Application 2021
National Institute of Technology Master of Computer Applications Common Entrance Test is a well-known entrance test for admission in MCA. The students who want to get admission in MCA courses offered by NITs can fill the application form released by one of the NITs and take the examination. A total of 11 National Institutes participate in this exam. Every year one of the NIT out of these 11 institutes conducts the examination. This year the exam will be conducted by the National Institute of Technology, Raipur.
The exam conducting body releases the application form to apply for the NIMCET online and interested applicants are to submit it before the last date. Here have a look at the important dates associated with NIMCET 2021;
Admission Through NIMCET-2021
Candidates who will fill the application form and the application fee on or before the last date will be eligible to take the examination. The authorities will release the result of the examination online. The candidates who will obtain marks in NIMCET 2021 will get a rank in the merit list. The detailed information on qualifying the exam is given after this section. Those applicants who will score as per the pre-decided criteria will be eligible to get admission in the colleges who have participated in the examination. After releasing the result and the rank of the applicants the counseling will start. In the counseling, the students will get a seat in the colleges participated in the entrance examination.
Qualifying Criteria for Allotment of Rank
Here have a look at the details of qualifying criteria to get a rank in the NIMCET exam 2021;
- The entrance exam has the procedure of negative marking so those students who will score zero or negative marks in the mathematics or NIMCET exam will be considered as non-eligible and disqualified to get admission through this entrance exam.
- Applicants will get a rank in the rank list released by NIMCET online. the rank will depend on the applicants’ marks that they have scored in the examination. Applicants will get rank in the officially released rank list based on below-given criteria;
- The marks obtained in Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, English, will be multiplied by a factor of 3, 1.5, 2, and 1 respectively. So the maximum marks in the exam will be 1000.
- The candidates will score more marks the higher rank they will get in the list as the ranking will be based on total marks obtained by a candidate.
- In the case of a tie, the marks scored by the candidates in Mathematics will be the tiebreaker. If the marks scored in mathematics will be the same then marks in Analytical Ability & Logical reasoning will be considered as tie-breaker. If two or more candidates score the same marks in both subjects then the marks in Computer Awareness will be used to finalize the rank of the applicants.
- If it still is not resolved by the criteria as mentioned above, then it will be resolved by the age of the applicant and the decision will go in favor of older candidates.
Required Documents to Fill NIMCET Application Form
As the application process has been started so you need to keep the following documents ready with you. All the documents mentioned below will be required to fill the application form online;
- Passport size photograph of the candidate (jpeg format and 50 kb to 1 MB size)
- A valid Identity proof. (not more than 1 MB)
- All the Mark Sheets and Certificates. (not more than 1 MB)
- Signature of the candidate (in black or blue ink size should be 50 kb to 1 MB)
Process to fill the NIMCET 2021 Application Form
Here we have compiled the steps to fill the application form to participate in NIMCET 2021. Read them and follow them to take the examination;
- First of all, you will have to do registration by visiting the official website of NIMCET.
- Click on the “New Registration” button available on the home page.
- After clicking on the New Registration button a new page will appear on the screen. Here you will have to enter your details.
- Now you will get a link in a mail on your registered mail id. Click on the link and you will be directed to the page to fill the application form. Here you will have to log in with your registered mail id and password.
- Now fill the NIMCET 2021 Application Form with all the asked details.
- Now upload the documents in above mentioned format and size.
- After this, you will have to pay the application fee and submit the document.
- Do not forget to take a printout of your application after its completion.
NIMCET Application Fee
Have a look at the application fee to apply for the entrance exam;
- For UR/OBC candidates – Rs.2500
- For ST/SC candidates – Rs.1250
Applicants can pay the application fee through net banking, debit card, or credit card.
NIMCET 2021 Syllabus
Here have a look at the syllabus of the NIMCET for 2021;
NIMCET Exam Pattern
Here is the detail of the exam pattern of NIMCET 2021.
- For every correct answer, there are 4 marks.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- No mark will be deducted if any question is left without any answer.
Procedure for Admission NIMCET-2021
- To all those candidates who have applied through NIMCET application form for admission in NITs at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal are not suppose to apply separately for admission in these NITs.
- The applicants will get admission in MCA in the NIT that they have filled as their choice of the institute that they filled online. To get the counseling information it is suggested to the applicants to visit the official website NIMCET on https://www.nimcet.in.
- Candidates can fill the institute of their choice to get admission to MCA once the result of the entrance exam will be released. To fill the choice the applicant will have to log in on the website with their user name and pass the word.
- Once the student will lock in the choice of NIT then he/she will not be able to change it as the seat allotment will be done based on students’ rank and institute choices locked by him/her.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 10,000/- as initial fee through NIMCET-2021 website before going for remote reporting to any of the participating NITs.
NIMCET 2021 Important Links
Eligible candidates may submit their application till 7th April 2021 upto 5 PM.
As per the dates notified it will be held tentatively in 23rd May 2021.
The application fee may vary as per the category of the candidates like for UR/UR-EWS/OBC it will be 2500/ while for other reserved category its 1250/-.
As per the information available their are 951 seats available in 11 NITs.
The article has complete information about NIMCET 2021. In case of any further query, you can write to us in the comment box below.