MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment Application 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) released notification for State Forest Service Examination 2021 on 22nd December 2021. MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment Application process begins on 10th January and will remain active till 9th February 2022. A total of 63 candidates will be shortlisted for three different posts. MP SFE preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted on 19th June 2022. The applications will be invited online and eligible candidates must apply on time without waiting for the last date.
Update: MPPSC SFS Exam will now be conducted on a new date i.e. 19th June 2022.
- 1 MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment 2021-22
- 2 MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment Important Dates
- 3 Vacancy Details
- 4 How to fill MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment Application?
- 5 Selection Process
- 6 Quick Links
MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment 2021-22
Application forms for MP State Forest Service Examination are invited online. Eligible candidates can apply through mppsc.nic.in, mponline.gov.in or mppsc.com. Candidates must read the instructions related to application submission carefully before applying. If you are looking for more information on the MPPSC SFS recruitment application form, then read this post. Here you will find all the crucial information regarding your query.
MPPSC SFS Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Exam||MP State Forest Service Examination 2021|
|Selection Commission||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post||Assistant Conservator of Forest Forest Ranger Project Manager|
|Application forms Availability Status||Closed|
|Application dates||10th January to 9th February 2022 (12:00 am)|
|Selection Criteria||Examination (Prelims & Main), Interview|
|Date of preliminary exam||19 June 2022|
MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment Important Dates
|Issue of advertisement||22nd December 2021|
|Commencement of Application submission||10th January 2022|
|Last date of application submission||9th February 2022 (12:00 am|
|Correction in Application details||15th January to 11th February 2022|
|Issue of admit card for Preliminary exam||Notified soon|
|Date of preliminary exam||19 June 2022|
|Release of Preliminary result||Notified soon|
|Main Exam date||Notified soon|
|Main exam result date||Notified soon|
|Interview Date||Notified soon|
|Final Selection/ Result Publication||Notified soon|
Check post-wise and category-wise vacancy details given as under-
Assistant Conservator of Forest
Those who are seeking selection for the aforementioned posts are required to fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down by the election commission. Here we have shared some basic requirements for recruitment and selection. For more details, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement shared below-
- Candidates must possess graduation degree in respective discipline for each of the post.
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2022)
- For Assistant Conservator of Forest- Minimum Age- 21 years, Maximum Age- 40 years
- For Forest Ranger & Project Manager- Minimum Age- 21 years, Maximum Age- 33 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is permissible for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates should be mentally and physically fit. Candidates must satisfy the physical standard and parameters as prescribed.
- Candidates must keep all the supporting certificates and documents ready with them if they are claiming for reservation.
How to fill MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment Application?
The following instructions are to be followed to submit applications for SFS Examination-
- Open MPPSC official website.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Click on State Forest Service examination application link.
- You will be redirected to MPonline portal. On this page, click on respective application link.
- Fill the application details carefully.
- Upload the requisite documents in the format specified in the application form.
- Before submitting the application form, do verify the information filled in the form.
- Submit application.
- Download the filled-in the application form and take a printout of it for further references.
Correction in Application
Candidates must fill the application form correctly. In case they wish to make corrections in the application details after submitting it, then they are given a chance to do so. Correction in application form particulars can be made from 15th January to 11th February 2022. Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- as a correction fee. They must make corrections within the scheduled period after the due date correction will not be possible.
The selection of suitable candidates for the said posts is to be made on the basis of given stages-
- Preliminary Examination- On the basis of applications, eligible candidates will be invited to participate in the first stage i.e. Preliminary exam which is scheduled for 24th April 2022.
- Main Examination- Candidates passing preliminary exam will be called for Main examination.
- Interview– Those who will pass Main exam will be invited for Interview.
- Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
|MPPSC Official website||mppsc.nic.in|
|Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|MPPSC State Forest Service Examination Application Link||mppsc.nic.in|