MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment Application 2023: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) released notification for the State Forest Service Examination 2023 on 6 October 2023. MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment Application process will start on 27 October and remain active until 8 November 2023. A total of 139 candidates will be shortlisted for the posts. MP SFE preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted on 17 December 2023. The applications will be invited online, and eligible candidates must apply on time without waiting for the last date.
MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment 2023
Application forms for MP State Forest Service Examination are invited online. Eligible candidates can apply through mppsc.nic.in, mponline.gov.in or mppsc.com. Candidates must read the instructions related to application submission carefully before applying. Read this post for more information on the MPPSC SFS recruitment application form. You will find all the crucial information regarding MP SFS Recruitment 2023 here.
MPPSC SFS Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of the Exam||MP State Forest Service Examination 2023|
|Selection Commission||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post||Assistant Conservator of Forest Forest Ranger Project Manager|
|Application forms Availability Status||From 27 October 2023|
|Application dates||27 October to 8 November 2023|
|Selection Criteria||Examination (Prelims & Main), Interview|
|Date of preliminary exam||17 December 2023|
MPPSC SFE Recruitment Important Dates
|Issue of advertisement||6 October 2023|
|Commencement of Application Submission||27 October|
|Last date of application submission||8 November 2023|
|Correction in Application details|
|Issue of admit card for Preliminary exam|
|Date of preliminary exam||17 December 2023|
MPPSC SFE Recruitment Vacancy Details
Check post-wise and category-wise vacancy details given as under-
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Category-wise posts|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||13||4||2||2||4||1|
Those seeking selection for the aforementioned posts must fulfill the eligibility conditions laid down by the election commission. Here, we have shared some basic requirements for recruitment and selection. For more details, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement shared below-
- Candidates must possess graduation degree in respective discipline for each of the post.
Age Limit (as of 1st January 2024)
- For Assistant Conservator of Forest- Minimum Age- 21 years, Maximum Age- 40 years
- For Forest Ranger & Project Manager- Minimum Age- 21 years, Maximum Age- 33 years
Relaxation in the upper age limit is permissible for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates should be mentally and physically fit. Candidates must satisfy the physical standard and parameters as prescribed.
- Candidates must keep all the supporting certificates and documents ready if they claim for reservation.
How to fill MPPSC State Forest Service Recruitment Application?
The following instructions are to be followed to submit applications for SFS Examination-
- Open the MPPSC official website.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Click on the State Forest Service examination application link.
- You will be redirected to MP online portal. On this page, click on the respective application link.
- Fill the application details carefully.
- Upload the requisite documents in the format specified in the application form.
- Before submitting the application form, do verify the information filled in the form.
- Download the filled-in application form and take a printout of it for further reference.
Correction in Application
Candidates must fill out the application form correctly. In case they wish to make corrections in the application details after submitting it, then they are given a chance to do so. Application form corrections can be made from 18th October to 4th November 2023. Candidates have to pay Rs.50/- as a correction fee. They must make corrections within the scheduled period after the due date; correction will not be possible.
MPPSC SFE Selection Process
The selection of suitable candidates for the said posts is to be made based on the given stages-
- Preliminary Examination- Based on applications, eligible candidates will be invited to participate in the first stage, i.e., the Preliminary exam scheduled for 17 December 2023.
- Main Examination- Candidates passing the preliminary exam will be called for Main examination.
- Interview– Those who will pass Main exam will be invited for an Interview.
- Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
|MPPSC Official website||mppsc.nic.in|
|Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|MPPSC State Forest Service Examination Application Link||Submit here|