MP TET 2023: The authorities at the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB have released a notification to provide important details pertaining to MP TET 2023. The candidates who seek to appear for the Teachers Eligibility Test in the state of Madhya Pradesh for Middle School or High School must check the released notifications pdf. On the basis of the information mentioned in the rule book, they must verify their eligibility and apply as per the instructions and guidelines provided by the authorities.
All that you must know pertaining to the MP TET 2023 exam notification pdf, application process, and much more has been precisely curated subsequently. Check the ensuing article in order to retrieve all the crucial details regarding the same.
MP TET 2023 Notification and Application
The teachers in the state of Madhya Pradesh who seek to teach middle and high school classes in government or highly prestigious schools must appear for the MP Teachers Eligibility Test. This exam provides a certification of proficiency to the teachers which is required in Government School Teachers Recruitment and is also often demanded by other institutions while recruiting school teachers. The examination will be conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB. The test is held in order to issue the scorecards to the applicants which shall further declare them eligible to get recruited as teachers in the state.
For the year 2023, the authorities are all set to conduct the exam for Middle and High School Teachers. They have released the rule book notifications and further announced that the online application shall commence on 30 January 2023 for Middle School Teachers and on 12 January 2023 for High School Teachers. The last date to submit the completely filled out online form has been declared as 13 February 2023 for Middle School and 27 January 2023 for High School.
Further, the applicants who have already submitted the application forms can use the edit window in order to make relevant changes. The edit window shall open on 30 January 2023 and close on 18 February 2023 for MP MS TET while for the candidates willing to apply for MP HS TET, the edit window will commence on 12 January 2023 and close on 1 February 2023.
MP TET 2023 Varg 1 Notification: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||MP TET: Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB|
|School Levels||Middle School |
|Importance of Examination||Issue Eligibility Scorecard for Recruitment in Government and other prestigious schools in the state|
|Category of Post||Middle School Teachers: Class III|
High School Teachers: Class II
|Salary||Middle School Teachers: Rs. 32,800 Basic Pay + Additional Allowances|
High School Teachers: Rs. 36,200 Basic Pay + Additional Allowances
|Examination Mode||Online: Computer-Based Test CBT|
|Exam Language||Hindi and English|
|Application Fee||Rs. 600 (For Unreserved Classes)|
Rs. 300 (For certain Reversed Classes)
MP Middle and High School Teachers Eligibility Test Dates
|S.No.||Event||MP MS TET||MP HS TET|
|1.||Release of Exam Notification cum Rule Book||29 December 2022||27 December 2022|
|2.||Commencement of Online Application||30 January 2023||12 January 2023|
|3.||Last Date to Submit completely filled out Application Forms||13 February 2023||27 January 2023|
|4.||Commencement of Application Correction and Editing||30 January 2023||12 January 2023|
|5.||Deadline for Application Correction and Editing||18 February 2023||1 February 2023|
|6.||Examination Date||24 April 2023||1 March 2023|
Also Read: MPPEB Group 2 Sub Group 4 Recruitment 2023
Madhya Pradesh TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants need to be eligible in order to be able to appear for the Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test MP TET. The following age and educational criteria have been announced for Higher and Middle School Teachers for the Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test:
- The applicants should have acquired an age of 21 years on 1 January 2023 in order to apply for respective posts.
- The candidates must fulfil any of the following educational qualification conditions and if they do so, they can apply for the Madhya Pradesh Middle School Teachers Eligibility Test:
- The candidates must have obtained a two-year diploma in elementary education and have passed Class 12 with at least 50% aggregate from any recognized education board.
- If graduate, the candidate must hold a proper Bachelor in Education BEd degree.
- The applicants must hold a four-year B.El.Ed degree if they have passed Class 12. Their scores in Class 12 must be at least 50% from any recognized education board.
- Candidates should have passed Class 12 from a recognized board with a minimum of 50 percent marks and hold a diploma in Special Education.
- Candidates who seek to
Documents for MP Teacher’s Eligibility Test Application
The candidates must submit the following documents along with their application forms:
- Scanned Coloured photograph of the applicant.
- Scanned image of the signature of the applicant.
- As per Form Format 01, the candidates will have to upload a sample of their respective handwriting.
- For proof of Date of Birth, the candidates must submit the Certificate of Class 10 or Class 12.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will have to submit the respective certificates of category or caste.
- The Aadhar Card of the candidate is also required for profile verification and creation.
Apply for Madhya Pradesh TET Exam 2023
The candidates can apply for the Teacher’s Eligibility Test by following the subsequent step-wise application submission guide:
- Open the official portal of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB at peb.mp.gov.in.
- On the prime page, choose the language for the website and you shall enter into the portal page of the website.
- The Latest Updates section will open up on the screen.
- Nextly, check the link for Online Form -Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2023 Start From 30/01/2023 or Online Form -High School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2023 Start From 12/01/2023.
- Tap on the respective page to open the MP Employees Selection Board page of the MP Online Limited portal at esb.mponline.gov.in.
- Tap on the option of Candidate Profiling.
- Open up the Profile Registration Form.
- The Profile Registration page will open up and tap on the No option for the question inquiring if the applicant already has a registered profile.
- Enter the mobile number and get your profile verified. The candidates will also have to enter the details of their Aadhar Card for the purpose of verification.
- Once the profile is created, head back to the application page and tap on the link to Apply.
- The Login Profile will open up.
- Candidates who have created a profile on the MP Online Limited Page must enter the login credentials as created at the time of profile creation.
- The Application Form will appear on the screen asking for various details about the candidate.
- Nextly, upload the aforementioned documents in the right format and sizes.
- Lastly, pay the application and examination fee as listed by the authorities.
- The candidates are advised to recheck the filled-out application once before the submission.
- Finally, tap on the option to Submit.
- In case the candidates have to make any corrections to the application form or edit it, they can do so by accessing the form prior to the closing of the correction or edit window and lastly, save the changes by following the appropriate procedure.
Also Check: MP ITI Training Officer Result 2023
MP TET 2023 Application Fee
The authorities have listed the following examination and application fees in order to submit the application forms. The fee amount has to be paid online mode using the available options for payment. The fee amount is the same for both posts, Middle School Teachers and High School Teachers.
|S.No.||Category of the Candidate||Examination Fee/ Question Paper||Application Fee/ Question Paper||Total Amount of Fees|
|1.||Unreserved||Rs. 500||Rs. 100||Rs. 600|
|2.||Scheduled Castes SCs|
Scheduled Tribes STs
Other Backward Classes OBCs
Persons with Disabilities PwDs
(Only for Candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh)
|Rs. 250||Rs. 50||Rs. 300|
Madhya Pradesh TET Examination Details
The candidates will have to appear for the Examination of MP HS TET on 1 March 2023 and MP MS TET on 24 April 2023. The exam will be conducted in online mode as a Computer-Based Examination CBE. The duration of the test will be 150 minutes and it shall be held in languages Hindi and English. The applicants will receive their admit cards a few days before the exam and all the other details such as exam guidelines, session, centre, roll number, and more will be mentioned in the same. The authorities shall award 1 mark for every correct answer and there is no provision for negative marking.
Additionally, it has been declared that in order to qualify for the Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test, the candidates of the Unreserved category will have to score a minimum of 60% marks while the prospects belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Persons with Disability, and Economically Weaker Section will have to score at least 50% marks. They shall be allocated a TET Pass Scorecard only if they qualify for it.
Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test will be conducted entirely on the basis of the level of posts and the candidates must check the syllabus accordingly. The following session details have been provided by the authorities:
|S.No.||Session||Reporting Time||Time to Read Instructions||Duration to Lock Answers|
|1.||First||7:00 AM – 8:00 AM||8:50 AM – 9:00 AM (10 Mins)||9:00 AM – 11:30 AM (2.3 hrs)|
|2.||Second||12:00 PM – 1:00 PM||1:50 PM – 2:00 PM (10 Mins)||2:00 PM – 4:30 PM (2.3 hrs)|
MP TET 2023 Application: Important Links
The application for the MP TET of Middle School Teachers post will commence on 30 January 2023 while for High School Teachers, it will commence on 12 January 2023.
The examination date for the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for Middle School Teachers posts is 24 April 2023.
The examination date for the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test for High School Teachers posts is 21 March 2023.
The Madhya Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test exam is conducted in a Computer-Based Test or Online Mode.