MP PVFT Application Form: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB has announced the Pre-Veterinary and Fishery Test PVFT. The candidates who are interested in taking the test in order to get admitted to Universities in Madhya Pradesh need to apply online. The applications have commenced and the authorities have activated the online form link. The candidates must check all the details pertaining to the examination eligibility, documents required, application procedure, fee, and more. All the details pertaining to the MP PVFT Application Form 2022 are provided subsequently.
Update: Correction in the submitted application form will be accepted by 3rd October 2022.
MP PVFT Application Form Notification 2022
The candidates who wish to get admitted to Madhya Pradesh Universities in Pre-Veterinary and Fishery courses will have to appear for the entrance test. The authorities at Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB have commenced the application procedure for admissions on 225 available seats from 14 September 2022. The aspirants are required to check all the details and if they are eligible, they must apply for the entrance test. The entrance test will be held on 29 October 2022 and 30 October 2022.
All the prospects who will send in completely filled online application forms before 28 September 2022 will be issued admit cards in order to take the test. The applications can be corrected from 14 September 2022 to 3 October 2022. Post that, the authorities will deactivate the application services.
MP PVFT Application Form 2022: Highlights
|Name of Form||MP PVFT Application Form|
|Examination Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre-Veterinary and Fishery Test MP PVFT|
|Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB|
|State||Madhya Pradesh MP|
|Number of Seats Available||225|
|Commencement of Application||14 September 2022|
|Application Deadline||28 September 2022|
|Application Correction Window||14 September 2022 – 3 October 202|
|Examination Date||29 October 2022 and 30 October 2022|
MP Pre Veterinary and Fishery Entrance Test Eligibility
The candidates who are seeking to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Veterinary and Fishery Test MP PVFT will have to ensure that they are eligible for the examination. In case they fail to satisfy the eligibility criteria, the authorities will not approve their applications. Thus, the subsequent conditions need to be fulfilled by the potential applicants:
- The applicants should be at least 17 years of age in order to apply.
- There is no upper age limit barrier for appearing for the examination.
- The candidates should have passed Class 12 from a recognised educational board.
- The candidates should be able to furnish the category documents as applicable and if they feel like receiving benefits of the reservation criteria.
- Caste Certificate or any other valid document as caste proof.
Documents for MP Pre-Veterinary and Fishery Application
The candidates need to submit the ensuing documents in the required formats and sizes while applying for the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Veterinary and Fishery Test MP PVFT:
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Scanned Signature of the Candidate
- Class 10 Marksheet to serve as Date of Birth proof
- Class 12 Marksheet for Education Qualification proof
Apply Online for MP PVFT Entrance Test
The candidates willing to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Veterinary and Fishery Test MP PVFT will have to follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB at peb.mponline.gov.in.
- On the Home page, tap on the option of Available Services.
- All the latest examinations available for application or are activated will be listed.
- Check all the detailed labelled Pre-Veterinary and Fishery Test PVFT 2022.
- Tap on the icon of Apply and the Application Form will open up.
- The candidates will have Login in order to apply.
- Those who are not registered on the portal will have to Register themselves first and obtain the login credentials.
- Use the obtained credentials, Username and Password in order to sign in to the portal.
- Fill out the online form and upload any required documents.
- Pay the application fee using the payment methods available online.
- Finally, tap on Submit and Print the completely filled out application form for further convenience in the future.
Madhya Pradesh PVFT Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay an application fee in order to process their online form. The students who will fail to pay the fee will not be considered successful candidates. Thus, the candidates need to observe the following application fee amount which needs to be paid in an online mode using the available payment methods. Additionally, those who have not registered themselves previously on the peb.mponline.gov.in portal will also have to pay Rs. 20 as a registration fee.
- General or Unreserved UR: Rs. 400
- Scheduled Castes SCs: Rs. 200
- Scheduled Tribes STs: Rs. 200
- Persons with Disability PwD: Rs. 200
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Portal Charges: Rs. 60
- MPPEB Portal User Registration Charges: Rs. 20
MP PVFT Application Form Important Links
|Official Portal||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB|
|Click>>||MP PVFT Application Form Direct Link|
|Donwload>>||Madhya Pradesh Pre-Veterinary and Fishery Entrance Test Notification pdf|
The last date to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Pre-Veterinary and Fishery Entrance Test has been announced as 28 September 2022.
A total of 225 seats are announced in Madhya Pradesh Universities for Pre-Veterinary and Fishery admissions.
The Madhya Pradesh Pre-Veterinary and Fishery Entrance Test PV FT 2022 will be held on 29 October 2022 and 30 October 2022.
The aspirants can apply for the MP PVFT Entrance Test on the Professional Exam Board Portal of Madhya Pradesh at peb.mponline.gov.in.