Candidates interested in MP ITI can fill out the application online. Only online applications will be accepted as no other mode of application will be made available. The MP ITI Application forms are available on the portal whose link and details is shared in this article since its availability.
MP ITI Application link will also be shared here for the convenience of the students. Through this application process for counselling, candidates will be granted admission to various ITI programs in various institutions of the state for the academic session 2023 DSD, MP will not conduct an entrance test for admission.
Update on 16th August: कन्वर्जन राउंड के लिए कॉमन रैंक अभ्यर्थी के लॉगिन में प्रदर्शित कर दी गयी है , सभी आवेदकों के सूचित किया जाता है की अपनी कॉमन रैंक और प्रदर्शित अंक देख लें यदि आपके प्रदर्शित अंकों में किसी प्रकार का संशोधन है तो सुधार के लिए आप अपनी अंक तालिका की स्कैन कॉपी और वांछित सुधार ईमेल द्वारा email@example.com पर दिनांक 17 अगस्त 2023 को शाम 5:०० बजे से पहले भेज दे उसके बाद किसी प्रकार का कोई ईमेल सुधार स्वीकार नहीं किया जायेगा
MP ITI Application Form 2023
For more details on MP ITI application form 2023, readers can scroll down.
|Examination||MP ITI 2023|
|Category||Registration and application form|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses offered||ITI Programs|
|Registration dates||2nd June to 25th June 2023|
|Mode of registration||Online|
MP ITI Registration Eligibility 2023
Before filling the ITI application form, candidates should go through the eligibility requirements for the trade they want to apply for. Once they have made sure that they are eligible to apply they can fill out the application.
Candidates can check MP ITI trade-wise educational requirement shared below-
|Trade Name||Educational Qualification|
|Draftsman (Mechanical)||Class X pass with the subject Mathematics and Science under 10+2 curriculum or equivalent|
|Information Communication Technology System||-do-|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||-do-|
|Mechanic (Computer Hardware)||-do-|
|Mechanic (Agricultural Machinery)||-do-|
|Mechanic Medical Electronics||-do-|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||-do-|
|Laboratory Assistants (Chemical Plant)||-do-|
|Mechanic (Diesel Engine)||-do-|
|Plastic Processing Operator||-do-|
|Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance||-do-|
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair||-do-|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting||-do-|
|Solar Technician (Electrical)||-do-|
|Painter general||Class X pass under 10+2 curriculum or equivalent|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and AC||-do-|
|Mechanic Air Conditioning Plant||-do-|
|Mason (Building Construction)||-do-|
|Sheet Metal Worker||-do-|
MP ITI Reservation 2023
50% of seats will be reserved for the candidates of the district where ITI is located and the rest 50% of seats will be open for all the other candidates in the state.
The category-wise to be provided to the candidates as per the policy of the government is as follows-
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Backward Class (BC)||14%|
MP ITI Application Form Registration Important Points 2023
- The application form is now available.
- The application can be filled out only through online mode at MP online portal.
- Candidates will be intimated about counselling registration, verification, provisional selection, and reporting through email or SMS on their registered ID and mobile number.
- No separate selection test will be conducted for admission to ITI programs. Admission will be purely based on merit in the qualifying exam (i.e. class X) and preferences filled by the candidates.
MP ITI Application Form Schedule 2023
MP ITI 2023 Counseling Procedure
Admission to ITIs is made on the basis of merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam. No entrance test is conducted for admission. A counselling process will be conducted for admission. The counselling process will consist of various stages viz. Application/registration, choice filling, Seat Allotment, Reporting, and Document Verification. The detailed counselling process is as under-
How to register for MP ITI Counseling?
Candidates interested in filling the application and satisfying all the eligibility requirements can fill their application forms by following the steps shared below-
- Visit the official website of MP online i.e. www.iti.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on “ITI Counseling” option.
- Hit the “Citizen Service” link and open the ITI counselling logo.
- Click on the registration link.
- Fill all the details asked in the form.
- Upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Save Data” option.
- Click on “Proceed to payment for registration” and make payment of a requisite fee.
- Hit the “Print” option and get the receipt.
- The receipt will include the temporary password.
- Change the password and candidates will get registered.
- A confirmation message will be sent to candidates through SMS and Email on successful registration.
After registration, applicants have to fill and lock choices. The process can be checked below-
- Go to www.iti.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on “ITI Counseling”.
- Click on “Login for Choice filling”.
- Hit “View instructions” option and read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on “submit” button.
- Click on “Login for Choice”.
- Fill option for your preferred trade and institute carefully.
- Submit the choice by clicking on “Submit list of preference”.
- A preview of choices filled will appear on the screen. It will indicate two options- “Save” and “Change your Choice”.
- Hit “Change your choice” if you want to change the preferences otherwise click “Save”.
- Lock the choice and make payment of requisite fee by clicking “Proceed to Payment to Lock your choice”.
Candidates will be informed about the completion of choice filling through SMS and email.
- Candidates have to pay a portal fee of Rs.85/-
- Payment of portal fee can be paid through- Credit card, ATM cum debit card and Net Banking.
After the choice filling process, candidates registered candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred colleges and trades. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices filled by the candidates.
A seat allotment letter will be issued to the candidates who will be allotted seats in each phase. They have to download the allotment letter from the official website by logging in.
Seat allotment will be done in three phases which means candidates who have not been allotted any seat should wait for subsequent rounds.
Those who will be allotted seats have to report to the college allotted to them. They are required to report to the college in person with all the original documents. The date and time shall be intimated to them through SMS and email.
- Documents Verification
Candidates have to produce all the original documents with two sets of photocopy of each to the allotted institutions for the purpose of verification at the time of reporting and admission. The list of all the required documents is as under-
- Printed copy of allotment letter.
- Original mark sheet of class 10th.
- Domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (for Other Backward Classes)
- Disability certificate from competent authority (if applicable)
- Two passport sized photographs
- Other related documents
MP ITI 2023: Important Links
|Online Application Registration Link||Click here|
|Application Schedule||Click here|
|Admission Rule Book||Click here|
Any candidate found without documents shall be disqualified from the admission process.
If you are facing any problem related to MP ITI online registration and are unable to fill MP ITI Application Form 2023 then you can contact us in the comment section below and we will reply to you ASAP.