MP ITI Application Form 2021 Registration: Candidates interested in applying can fill the application online as it has been made available online. MP ITI Application forms were made available soon and the last for registration will also be notified on this page. Only online applications will be accepted as no other mode of application will be made available.
MP ITI Application link is also shared here for the convenience of the students. Through this application process for counseling, candidates will be granted admission to various ITI programs in various institutions of the state for the academic session 2021-22. DSD, MP will not conduct an entrance test for admission.
MP ITI Application Form 2021
For more details on MP ITI application form 2021, readers can scroll down.
|Examination||MP ITI 20120|
|Category||Registration and application form|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses offered||ITI Programs|
|Registration dates||Available Soon|
|Mode of registration||Online|
MP ITI Application Form Schedule 2021
|Activities/ Events||Expected Dates|
|Online registration/ choice filling/ correction in details||June 2021|
|Last date for registration/ choice filling/ correction in registration form and in entry of options||July 2021|
|Filling of preference for ITIs/Trades (1st phase)||Available Soon|
|aCorrection in registration form||Available Soon|
|Correction in preference order of selected ITIs/Trades (1st phase)||Available Soon|
|Payment of application fee||Available Soon|
|Receipt (Send copy)||Available Soon|
Previous year Schedule for MP ITI Admissions.
MP ITI Registration Eligibility 2021
Before filling the application form, candidates should go through the eligibility requirements for the trade they want to apply. Once they have made sure that they are eligible to apply they can fill the application.
Candidates can check MP ITI trade-wise educational requirement shared below-
|Trade Name||Educational Qualification|
|Draftsman (Mechanical)||Class X pass with subject Mathematics and Science under 10+2 curriculum or equivalent|
|Information Communication Technology System||-do-|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||-do-|
|Mechanic (Computer Hardware)||-do-|
|Mechanic (Agricultural Machinery)||-do-|
|Mechanic Medical Electronics||-do-|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||-do-|
|Laboratory Assistance (Chemical Plant)||-do-|
|Mechanic (Diesel Engine)||-do-|
|Plastic Processing Operator||-do-|
|Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance||-do-|
|Mechanic Auto Body Repair||-do-|
|Mechanic Auto Body Painting||-do-|
|Solar Technician (Electrical)||-do-|
|Painter general||Class X pass under 10+2 curriculum or equivalent|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and AC||-do-|
|Mechanic Air Conditioning Plant||-do-|
|Mason (Building Construction)||-do-|
|Sheet Metal Worker||-do-|
MP ITI Reservation 2021
50% seats will be reserved for the candidates of the district where ITI is located and rest 50% seats will be open for all the other candidates of the state.
The category-wise to be provided to the candidates as per the policy of the government is as follows-
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||21%|
|Backward Class (BC)||14%|
MP ITI Application Form Registration Important Points 2021
- The application forms are available till July 2021 (Expected).
- The application can be filled only through online mode at mp online portal.
- Candidates will be intimated about counseling registration, verification, provisional selection, and reporting through the email or SMS on their registered ID and mobile number.
- No separate selection test will be conducted for admission to ITI programs. Admission will be purely based on merit in the qualifying exam (i.e. class X) and preferences filled by the candidates.
MP ITI 2021 Counseling Procedure
Admission to ITIs is made on the basis of merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam. No entrance test is conducted for admission. A counseling process will be conducted for admission. The counseling process will consist of various stages viz. Application/registration, choice filling, Seat Allotment, Reporting, Document Verification. The detailed counseling process is as under-
How to register for MP ITI Counseling?
Candidates interested in filling the application and satisfying all the eligibility requirements can fill their application forms by following the steps shared below-
- Visit the official website of MP online i.e. www.iti.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on “ITI Counseling” option.
- Hit the “Citizen Service” link and open the ITI counseling logo.
- Click on the registration link.
- Fill all the details asked in the form.
- Upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Save Data” option.
- Click on “Proceed to payment for registration” and make payment of requisite fee.
- Hit the “Print” option and get the receipt.
- The receipt will include the temporary password.
- Change the password and candidates will get registered.
- A confirmation message will be send to candidates through SMS and Email on successful registration.
- Choice Filling
After registration, applicants have to fill and lock choices. The process can be checked below-
- Go to www.iti.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on “ITI Counseling”.
- Click on “Login for Choice filling”.
- Hit “View instructions” option and read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on “submit” button.
- Click on “Login for Choice”.
- Fill option for your preferred trade and institute carefully.
- Submit the choice by clicking on “Submit list of preference”.
- A preview of choices filled will appear on the screen. It will indicate two options- “Save” and “Change your Choice”.
- Hit “Change your choice” if you want to change the preferences otherwise click “Save”.
- Lock the choice and make payment of requisite fee by clicking “Proceed to Payment to Lock your choice”.
Candidates will be informed about the completion of choice filling through SMS and email.
- Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay portal fee of Rs.85/-
- Payment of portal fee can be paid through- Credit card, ATM cum debit card and Net Banking.
- Seat Allotment
After the choice filling process, candidates registered candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred colleges and trades. Seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices filled by the candidates.
A seat allotment letter will be issued to the candidates who will be allotted seats in each phases. They have to download the allotment letter from the official website by logging in.
Seat allotment will be done in three phases it means candidates who not be allotted any seat should wait for subsequent rounds.
Those who will be allotted seats have to report to the college allotted to them. They are required to report to the college in person with all the original documents. The date and time shall be intimated to them through SMS and email.
- Documents Verification
Candidates have to produce all the original documents with two sets of photocopy of each to the allotted institutions for the purpose of verification at the time of reporting and admission. The list of all the required documents is as under-
- Printed copy of allotment letter.
- Original mark sheet of class 10th.
- Domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Caste/ category certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (for Other Backward Classes)
- Disability certificate from competent authority (if applicable)
- Two passport sized photographs
- Other related documents
Any candidate found without documents shall disqualified from the admission process.
Online application forms are expected to be released on June 2021.
The official portal of the MP ITI Admissions is www.iti.mponline.gov.in
If you are facing any problem related to MP ITI online registration and unable to fill MP ITI Application Form 2021 then you can contact us in the comment section below and we will reply to you ASAP.