MAT 2020 Examination Application Form: AIMA has declared its MAT September 2020 result which can be accessed from link given below and now registration for next session is available, so those who missed out September examination can apply for this from link given below. Due to COVID-19, AIMA has introduced remote proctored internet-based test (IBT) for MAT in which without visiting exam centre candidates can participate in exam at being their home. For more details on this read article given below.
Latest Update: AIMA has released MAT September 2020 result
Update: Last date to register online for December session is 29th November 2020
Update: Due to section 144 imposed in Kerala students of Thiruvananthapuram and Kochi whose MAT exam was to be held on 3rd Oct has been postponed and such students registration will be carried for MAT Dec 2020
MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is one of the popular National Level Management Entrance Exams in India. It conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) four times in a year (February, May, September, and December) for admission into MBA and allied programs in all the associated and other B-schools across India. MAT scorecard is accepted by around 600 B-schools across India. MAT is conducted in both offline (Paper Based Test) and online (Computer Based Test) mode.
MAT Sep 2020 Application Form
Here, candidates will get complete details about MAT 2020 application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, Test cities, result etc.
MAT 2020 registration has been started and applicant can submit their application till 11th December 2020. Those who not register yet can register from here
MAT 2020- An Overview
|Examination||Management Aptitude Test|
|Commonly known as||MAT 2020|
|Article category||Application Form|
|Exam type||National level entrance exam|
|Conducting Authority||All India Management Association (AIMA)|
|Course offered||MBA and allied programs|
|Exam date for PBT|
|Exam date for CBT|
|Exam date for IBT||21st Nov 2020 onwards|
|Availability of admit card||18th Nov 2020 onwards (IBT)|
|Exam frequency||4 times a year|
|Mode of examination||Offline and online both|
|Official website of AIMA||www.mat.aima.in|
MAT 2020- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
|Last Date of registration||Availability of admit card||IBT test date|
|17th Nov 2020||18th Nov 2020||21st Nov 2020|
|18th Nov 2020||19th Nov 2020||22nd Nov 2020|
|19th Nov 2020||20th Nov 2020||23rd Nov 2020|
|20th Nov 2020||21st Nov 2020||24th Nov 2020|
|21st Nov 2020||22nd Nov 2020||25th Nov 2020|
|29th Nov 2020||30th Nov 2020||3rd Dec 2020|
|30th Nov 2020||1st Dec 2020||4th Dec 2020|
|1st Dec 2020||2nd Dec 2020||5th Dec 2020|
|2nd Dec 2020||3rd Dec 2020||6th Dec 2020|
|6th Dec 2020||7th Dec 2020||10th Dec 2020|
|7th Dec 2020||8th Dec 2020||11th Dec 2020|
|8th Dec 2020||9th Dec 2020||12th Dec 2020|
|9th Dec 2020||10th Dec 2020||13th Dec 2020|
|11th Dec 2020||12th Dec 2020||15th Dec 2020|
MAT IBT 2020 System compatibiltiy
Candidates need to check whether their system is compatible for IBT or not and it can be done so easily. you just need to perform a few steps and you can easily get to know about it.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
MAT 2020- Eligibility
The eligibility criterion for MAT 2020 is given below.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for MAT.
- There is not any specific age criterion for this exam.
- Candidates must be a graduate with any discipline from a recognized university.
- There is not any minimum marks criterion on graduation.
- Final year appearing candidate are also eligible.
MAT 2020- Registration Form
MAT 2020 application form will be made available on the official website of AIMA probably from 3rd week of December 2019. No application form will be made available in offline mode. Candidates can avail it only through the online mode.
Candidates can follow the given procedure to fill the MAT 2020 online registration form-
- Visit the official website of AIMA (mentioned above).
- Click on “New Registration”
- register by providing a valid email ID and a working mobile number.
- Once registration is done, log in by using the registration number and password sent on mobile and email address.
- Fill all required information like personal information and qualification details etc.
- Upload the scanned image of your recent passport photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Make payment of the application fees
- Preview and verify the entire application.
- Finally, click on the “submit”
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- Download and take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates must fill all the details carefully. They are advised to refer their 10th class certificate to fill in the details in application form.
To Apply MAT 2020 December 2020 Session– Click Here
Candidates are advised to keep the printed copy of the filled in the registration form for future references.
- The application fee for both CBT and PBT exam is Rs. 1650/– with GST.
- The application fee for both PBT and CBT is Rs. 2750/-.
- Candidates can make payment of MAT application fee through credit card/debit card and net banking.
- The application fee for MAT is non-transferable and non-refundable.
MAT 2020- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for MAT 2020 is as follows-
- MAT 2020 exam will be conducted in both online mode and offline mode.
- The total exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- MAT paper will be divided into 5 sections.
- Total 200 questions will be asked.
- Questions paper will be of objective type questions.
- 1 mark will be allotted for each correct response.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|S.no||Section||No. of questions||Time|
|3||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
Here is the syllabus for MAT 2020-
- Language Comprehension- Question will be based on English Grammar, English Proficiency; Para jumble, Fill in the Blanks, Reading Comprehension.
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency- Data Sufficiency; charts, graphs (line, area), (column, bar, pie), Venn diagram etc.
- Mathematical Skills- Number System, Ratio, and Proportion, Unitary Method; Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Interest, Mixtures and Allegation, Triangles, Circles, Mensuration, Permutation and Combinations, Sequence And Series, Heights and Distance; Linear Programming, Coordinate Geometry etc.
- Intelligence and Critical Reasoning- Questions in this section will be based on Fact Inference, Judgment, Analogy, Statement Argument, Passage Conclusion etc.
- Indian and Global Environment- It involves current affairs and General knowledge questions from various fields like Economics, national and international affairs, finance etc.
MAT Test Cities
MAT 2020 is expected to be conducted in the following cities-
MAT 2020- Admit card
Admit card will be made available on the official website of AIMA on the specified date. It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a valid admit card along with a valid ID proof. Candidates must reach the examination center at least 90 minutes before the commencement of exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card. As MAT 2020 CBT and PBT exam will be held on different dates, admit cards for both exams will be released separately on different dates.
Writing material- Black/Blue Ballpoint pen
MAT 2020 result for May Session has been released by the authority students appeared in it can check their result from link share below.
MAT September 2020 result Link: Available Now
MAT 2020- Scorecard
After the declaration of result MAT scorecard will be made available on the website. Apart from this scorecard will also be sent to the candidates by post. MAT scorecard contains the marks/scores obtained by the candidates in each section, percentile etc. MAT scorecard will be valid for one year for that particular session.
Candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority in case of any issue and query related to MAT 2020. Contact details are as follows-
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area,
New Delhi 110003,