Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 Application Form Gramin Dak Sevak Eligibility @ www.appost.in| Maharashtra Postal Circle has released the official advertisement for the post of GDS. The registration and application procedure has been started from 27th April 2021. Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 Application form can be filled only through the online mode.
Update: Today i.e. 10th June is the last day to submit online application for the post, so those who haven’t submit their application submit it from the link given on this page.
Those who are eligible and wish to join the Maharashtra Postal circle as GDS should apply before the due date. They can apply for this post only through GDS Online Engagement Portal.
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 Application Form
- 1.1 Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2021- An Overview
- 1.2 Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS 2021- Important Dates
- 1.3 Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021- Eligibility
- 1.4 Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021- Application Process
- 1.5 How to Apply for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021?
- 1.6 Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- 1.7 Maharashtra GDS Recruitment Application- Documents Required
- 1.8 Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Detail
- 2 Maharashtra GDS Cycle III Application Link
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Maharashtra GDS recruitment application process is currently active. Under this recruitment cycle III of 2021, a total of 2428 candidates will be recruited for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the Maharashtra Postal Circle. Interested candidates should register and submit applications on and before 26th May 2021 . Applications submitted through offline mode will not be considered.
Latest Update: Last date of application form submission for Maharashtra GDS cycle III is 10th June 2021.
Candidates should also note that application will be considered submitted only when applicants finally submit the application form after completing stage 1 i.e. Registration process and stage 2 i.e. payment of application fee.
In this article, we have shared all the important information related to Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 such as the application schedule, the application process, vacancy details, eligibility requirements, selection criteria, etc.
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2021- An Overview
|Recruitment||Maharashtra Post GDS recruitment|
|Concerned Department||Department of Post, Ministry of Communication, Govt. of India|
|Postal Circle||Maharashtra Postal Circle|
|Notification/ Advertisement No.||III/2020-2021|
|Recruitment Cycle||Cycle III|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Online portal||GDS Online Engagement Portal|
|Release of Advt./notification||27th April 2021|
|Registration status||Active now|
|Basis of selection||Merit|
|Job location||Maharashtra State|
|India Post GDS portal||http://www.appost.in|
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS 2021- Important Dates
|Release of official notification||27th April 2021|
|Commencement of online registration||27th April 202|
|Last date of online registration|
10th June 2021
|Commencement of submission of application||27th April 2021|
|Last date for submission of application|
10th June 2021
|Publication of merit list/ result||To be updated later|
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021- Eligibility
All the candidates who are interested in submitting applications must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirements for this post. They can check the complete eligibility requirements shared as under-
- Applicants must have passed Secondary School Examination/ Class X exam with passing marks in Maths and English subjects from a recognized Board.
- They should have studied aforesaid subjects as compulsory/ elective subjects in Class X.
- They also should have studied their local language (i.e. Marathi) at least up to X standard.
- They should have a working knowledge of computers.
Age Criteria (as on 27th April 2021)-
- The minimum age criteria- 18 years
- The maximum age criteria- 40 years
Age relaxation in upper age limit of candidates as per the reservation rule is also provided. Check category-wise details below-
|Category||Age relaxation permissible|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
- Applicants should also have knowledge of cycling.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021- Application Process
Applications for Maharashtra GDS can be submitted only in online mode. They have to visit the GDS recruitment portal of India Post to submit the applications. Before submitting applications, applicants should go through the official advertisement. Applicants must ensure that they are eligible enough to submit the application. They must keep all the documents ready with them before applying.
How to Apply for Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021?
Maharashtra GDS applications consist of three stages. These are registration, payment of fee, and application. The complete procedure is shared as under-
Stage 1- Online Registration
- Firstly, visit the official GDS Online Engagement portal i.e. http://www.appost.in.
- Click on the “Registration” link given against the stage 1 option on the homepage.
- Fill all the required information such as personal details, qualifications, etc. Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature in the respective spaces.
- Enter the captcha code, fill the declaration and click on “submit details” option.
- After successful submission of form, candidates will receive a unique reference number on their email and registered mobile no.
- Keep this registration no. and password safe for further logins.
Stage 2- Application Fee Payment
Once candidates have completed the registration process, they have to proceed with further application form. They have to follow the given steps-
- Open http://www.appost.in. Click on “Fee Payment” option given against stage 2 option on the homepage.
- Enter the registration no. and other information in the provided space.
- Click on “Make Payment” button.
- Enter the registration no. and click on “Make Payment’ button.
- On successful payment, confirmation will be send to candidates via SMS/ Email.
Stage 3- Application form
Follow the given steps to submit online application–
- Click on the “Apply Online” link on the homepage of the portal.
- Enter the registration no.
- Enter all the information required in the respective fields.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit preferences for the concerned post.
- Preview application form and go through all the information once again and make necessary corrections.
- Click on the “submit” option.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and retain it for future references.
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Only male applicants of OBC/OC/EWS categories are required to make payment of the application fee. They have to pay Rs.100/-.
- PWD and Female candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Application Fee can be paid through online (debit/credit card/ Net banking) and offline mode (by visiting the Head Post Office or any other identified Post Office in India)
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment Application- Documents Required
All the applicants are required to upload the following documents in the application-
- SSC Marks Memo/ Class 10th pass certificate
- Date of Birth proof certificate (if the date of birth is not printed in SSC certificate)
- Computer Certificate
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Caste and Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Signature image
- Passport-sized photograph
Candidates must make sure that they have uploaded all the documents in the prescribed format.
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021- Salary/ TRCA
- Minimum TRCA for Four Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab- Rs.10000/
- Minimum TRCA for Five hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab- Rs.12000/-
Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021- Vacancy Detail
|Category||No. of posts|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||246|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||565|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||191|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||244|
Maharashtra GDS Cycle III Application Link
|Online Registration||Click here|
|Fee Payment||Click here|
|Application link||Click here|
|Application Status||Click here|
|Offline Fee payment details||Click here|
|Download Official Notification||Get Here|
For queries and any kind of issues related to Maharashtra GDS Recruitment 2021, applicants can contact at–
Help line number- 022-22626214
Candidates can also drop their queries in the comment section.