LSAT 2022: LSAT (India) 2022 online application has been started from 3rd December 2021. Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is basically an international level exam conducted by Pearson VUE on the behalf of Law School Admission Council (LSAC), the USA for admission into various Law colleges of various countries. LSAT India is a national level for admission into various UG, PG and integrated law programs in various participating law colleges in India.
LSAT 2022 Admission
LSAT is conducted to test is a standardized test conducted to test the reading comprehension, verbal and logical reasoning proficiency of the prospective law candidates.
In this article, candidates will get detailed information about the LSAT 2022 exam. This information will include details about the Application form, important dates, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus & pattern, test location, admit card, result, etc.
|Examination||Law School Admission Test for India|
|Common name||LSAT 2022 (India)|
|Article category||Application Information|
|Exam type||National level|
|Conducting Authority||LSAC, USA|
|Course offered||UG, PG, and integrated courses|
|Date of examination||–|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Mode of application||Online|
LSAT 2022 Important Dates
|Online application process opens||3rd December 2021|
|End of online early registration||12th June|
|Registration closes||12th June 2022|
|Admit Card releases|
|LSAT 2022 Exam||22 June onwards|
|Announcement of Result|
|Starting of Counselling|
- Dates are tentative and subject to change. Candidates are advised to be in regular contact with the official website.
LSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before going to apply for LSAT 2022, applicants must check the complete eligibility criteria. Candidates should proceed to fill the registration form only if they fulfill all the requirements.
As such conducting authority has not specified any specific eligibility criteria for this exam but you can check the general eligibility criteria for LSAT 2022 below-
- There is no age bar for applying for this exam.
For UG programs
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree from a recognized college with minimum 45% marks.
For PG programs
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree or have qualified an integrated law course from a recognized institution.
For Integrated Law Course
- Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with minimum 45% from a recognized board.
LSAT 2022 Application Form/Registration Form
- LSAT 2022 application will be made available from 10th November 2020.
- Application forms can be filled only through the online mode. No other mode of application will be applicable.
- Applicants must fulfill the eligibility requirements before filling the registration form.
- Candidates will be given a registration number, which they are required to keep secure till the admission procedure completes.
- Candidates have to fill all the details accurately and they also have to upload a scanned image of their passport sized photograph.
- After the successful registration, a confirmation mail will be sent to candidates on their registered email address.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form to the conducting authority.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for references in the future.
Click Here to Apply LSAT 2022
LSAT 2022 Application Fee
- The application fee for LSAT 2022 will be Rs.3800/- for all the candidates.
- The application fee can be paid only by online mode through debit/credit card.
- LSAT 2022 application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
LSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for LSAT 2022 is given below-
- LSAT 2022 exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based test).
- The total duration of the test will be 2 hours 20 minutes.
- Approximately 92-100 questions will be asked in this test.
- There will be four sections in the test.
- Question paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marketing. Therefore, candidates can go for guesswork without leaving the questions.
|Section||No. of question||Timing|
|Analytical Reasoning||24 (Approx.)||35 minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||24 (Approx.)||35 minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||24 (Approx.)||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24 (Approx.)||35 minutes|
|Total||92-100||2 hrs 20 min|
LSAT 2022- Syllabus
LSAT 2022 test will cover questions from the following areas-
- Analytical Reasoning Questions
These questions reflect the complex situation and analysis that law students have to perform in their profession. These questions are asked to check the ability of a candidate to understand a structure of a relationship and draw a conclusion based on some logic about that structure.
- Logical Reasoning Questions
In this section, questions will be asked to check the candidate’s ability to analyze, evaluate critically and complete arguments. Candidates have to comprehend a short passage to answer the questions. Questions will be asked to assess the legal reasoning skills of the candidates.
- Reading Comprehension Questions
Questions in his sections are asked to test the reading and reasoning abilities of the candidates. There will be four sets of reading questions in this sections which will be followed by four to nine questions.
LSAT 2022 (India) will be conducted in the following testing locations across India-
- East- Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Guwahati, Patna
- West- Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Indore
- North- Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Dehradun, Jaipur, Lucknow
- South- Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
LSAT 2022 Admit Card
- The LSAT Admit Card will be released online on the official portal.
- Registered candidates can download the admit card on notified dates.
- Candidates have to download the admit card within the specified dates by using the valid login details.
- Admit card will contain important information like candidate’s name, exam schedule, test center, and address and instruction.
- All the candidates have to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam venue without a valid admit card.
- Along with the admit card candidates have to carry any of the following ID proofs- PAN card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport, etc.
LSAT 2022 Result
Result will be available on the official portal of LSAT 2022. Candidates can check the result on the official website by using the registration number and other essential login credentials. After the declaration of the result, the test scores of the candidates will be forwarded to the associated colleges.
Phone No.- 120-4001600
Email support- firstname.lastname@example.org