KVS Online Application Form 2022 | Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Class 1 Application Form | KVS Registration Link
For admission to the KVS School, the online application form is now available on the portal. All interested parents and students can fill out the KVS online application form 2022 from the official website through the direct link we have uploaded below. Here in this article, we have provided a complete procedure of how to fill KVS online application form 2022.
Update: The first selection list for class 1 is to be released on 29th April 2022.
- 1 KVS Online Application Schedule 2022
- 2 Procedure to Take KVS Online Admission For Class 1 to 11
- 3 Criteria for applying in KVS Online Admission
- 4 Procedure for Registering KVS Admission form for class 1 student
- 5 How to Fill KV Admission Application Form For Class 1?
- 6 How to Check KVS Online Application Status?
- 7 KVS Online Admission Application Form 2022: FAQs
KVS Online Application Schedule 2022
|Availability of advertisement for admission||24 Feb 2022|
|Commencement of online registration for class-1||28th Feb 2022|
|Last date to register for class-1|
13 April 2022
|Availability of KV provisional selected & wait list for registered candidates||1st list: 29 April 2022|
2nd List: 6 May 2022
3rd List: 10 May 2022
|Announcement of a provisional selection list of applicants according to priority service category for unreserved seats, if any||7 to 17 May 2022|
|Extended date for 2nd notification for offline registration under RTE provisions||10 May 2022|
|Display of list||18 to 22 April 2022|
|Registration for class-II onward (except XI)||8 to 16 April 2022|
|Declaration of list class II onwards||21 April 2022|
|Admission (class II onwards)||22 to 28 April 2022|
|Final Date of Admission (Except XI Class)||30 June 2022|
|Registration for admission in class 11 (for KV students)||Within a week once the result declared of class 10th|
|Admission list display and admission for class 11 (KV students only)||Within a period of two weeks of result declaration (class 10)|
|Registration & display of admission list in class 11 (non KV students)||Once the admission process for KV students is completed in class 11 (if seats are vacant)|
|Admission last date for all classes (including 11)||Within 30 days of the result declared of class 10th|
Procedure to Take KVS Online Admission For Class 1 to 11
The procedure to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya is provided on the official website of admission in KVS. The candidates are advised to read all the instructions before filling the KV online admission form.
It is advised to parents to read the instructions and find all the documents and details which are important for being eligible to avail admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. The procedure of filling the application form for admission will be done through online mode or offline mode. For filling out the application form online the candidates need to visit the official website which is and for filling the offline form the candidate needs to visit the nearest Kendriya Vidyalaya School.
From the principal office, the form can be collected for admission free of cost. Now coming to the important step which is to fill the form accurately and completely by parents fill all the details which have been asked truly and there should not be any mistakes. Attach all the documents which have been asked and submit them to the office.
All the documents which have been submitted with the form need to be attested first. However, it should be noted to the candidate and parents that if there is any incomplete information or any false information the application form will be rejected. It is also advised to the parents to fill out the form on time late submission of the application form will be rejected by the school.
Method of Admission in class 2nd to 8th
The admission for class 2 to 8 students will be granted on the basis of the priority category system and no admission test will be conducted for them. However, if applications received are more than the seats available then the lottery system will be applied in each category.
Method of Admission in class 9th
- Those who are looking for admission in class 9 have to go through admission test process and after that a merit list will be prepared category wise and then admission will be granted according to it.
- Tests will be conducted in some subjects such as Hindi, Maths, English, Science, and social science.
- The test will have only one paper and its duration is 3 hours which comprises a maximum of 100 marks.
- Students must have secure at least 33% marks to qualify but students belongs to SC/ST/Divyang category need to secure 25%.
Method of KV Admission in Class 11
There are some criteria to get admission in class 11 which you all need to be understood. Admission in Class 11 will be done in two stages. First such students will be invited to who are the students of KVs and completed their high school and once such process is completed students from other boards will be invited to fill the remaining vacant seats. Below we have shared some details of it have a look: –
KV and Non KV students
For admission in class 11 different streams like science, commerce, humanities will be based on marks (aggregate) secure by them in class 10 which was given as:
- Science stream: at least 60%
- Commerce stream: at least 55%
- Humanities stream: Every single student who declared pass in class 10.
Criteria for applying in KVS Online Admission
Before taking admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya the parent needs to know the criteria for admission to KVS. The first preference is always given to the candidates whose parents are in Defence Services followed by central government and state government employees.
After preferring these candidates if any seats were left then only a private employee candidate can get the seat. The first preference will be given to the army officers for ex-army officer kids. The second preference will be given to the candidates whose parents are Central Government employees after that opportunity will be given to the government employees.
Such as State Government references will be provided to the parents who have a single girl child. Even after giving opportunities to them if there is any seat left then it will be given to the private employee candidates.
Check below 2022 admission guidelines
KVS Admission 2022: Eligible Age for Admission
Before applying online for admission KV check the age criteria whether your child fulfilled it or not.
Note: A child born on 1st April will also be considered for admission
|Class||Minimum age as of 31st March||Maximum age as of 31st March|
|1||6 Yr.||7 Yr.|
|2||6 Yr.||8 Yr.|
|3||7 Yr.||9 Yr.|
|4||8 Yr.||10 Yr.|
|5||9 Yr.||11 Yr.|
|6||10 Yr.||12 Yr.|
|7||11 Yr.||13 Yr.|
|8||12 Yr.||14 Yr.|
|9||13 Yr.||15 Yr.|
|10||14 Yr.||16 Yr.|
Procedure for Registering KVS Admission form for class 1 student
For taking admission in class 1 the parents need to first register the candidate online. The steps which need to be followed for the registration to take admission in KVS 2022 is:-
- First it is needed to visit the official website which is https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
- At the top of the home page you will find a link of KVS admission portal click on it.
- After click it will take you to new window where you will find “Click here to register” tab for admission in Std 1.
- A new page will be open with the instruction which should be read before filling the form
- Read the direction properly in whatever language you want because there will be two options first Hindi second English
- After reading the instruction click on the checkbox and press the ‘proceed’ tab.
- Next it will asked for ‘New registration’ where you need to submit some details such as name of the students, email id, mobile number, whether physically disabled or not and a captcha need to be filled (it is to be noted all details submit here should be in English language only)
- Fill all the details and click on the register button and OTP will be sent to your number. Fill the OTP again fill the captcha and verify it. The procedure of registration is not completed a login ID will be provided through mail ID. Take the printout of the details for future reference because without login ID code admission is not possible.
How to Fill KV Admission Application Form For Class 1?
The procedure for submitting the admission form will only be done once the registration process was completed and the login code has been generated. and those who have registered need to follow the process which we have given below:
- Visit first kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
- On the home page select ‘login’ tab
- A new page will open where you have to submit some details like login code, DOB, mobile number, and captcha code and after doing the same press the login tab.
- After login application form will be available to you which was divided into 5 parts and you need to proceed one by one.
- In the first part, you have to fill your basic details like name, DOB, gender, family income group, caste category, and blood group.
- After submitting the basic details now you have to furnish parent’s details in which you have to submit parents names, address, mobile number, email address, occupation, and others.
- After submitting the 2nd part now you have to fill the school choices and you can fill up to 3 choices.
- Once choices have been selected move to the upload documents section where all required need to be uploaded.
- In the last part, you have to read the declaration and tick the checkboxes given in front of them.
- All the details which have been asked in the page need to be filled by parents and details should be filled properly and accurately. An OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number fill the OTP and verify it. The procedure of filling the admission form has been completed take a printout whose process is discussed in the next section.
How to Print KVS Application
After submitting the application form, it is necessary to take the print of the application for future reference. To do so, you have to execute a simple method which is as follows-
- Visit the official page of KVS online admission in any safe and suitable web browser.
- Next step is to click on the link “Print Application” mentioned on the menubar of the homepage.
- After that, a login page will open, enter your details in the form and submit it.
- Application will be open on your screen, verify details and download it in your system.
- Finally, take out the hardcopy of it for further usage.
How to Check KVS Online Application Status?
If you have submitted the application form of KVS online mode, then you can also track the status of your application. Read out the process explained below for more clarity.
- In an initial step, applicants have to go the official portal of VS admission.
- Then, a login page will open on your screen.
- Search the link named “Check Application Status“ given on the menubar.
- Tap that link.
- A login page will appear on your display where applicants have to insert info such as Login code, Birth date, contact number, etc.
- Click “Login” button link, the status of application will be presented on your screen in a few moments.
KVS Online Admission 2022- Required Documents
The candidates who have been selected for admission need to present some documents at the time of admission by the authorities. So it is very much required to be prepared with the documents. Those documents are as follows:-
- Birth certificate will be a proof of age
- Proof of the parent’s details whether they are Army officials for Central Government job employees
- Proof of residence that is address proof
- The caste certificate proof if applicable
- The certificate for the physical handicapped
- A certificate for parents if they have retired from the Army job
- Retirement certificate for retired defence employee.
- Applying under single girl child an affidavit need to be submitted
- Documents which shows the number of transfers of a parent.
- Child photograph
Reservation criteria for taking Admission in KVS
Although the admission procedure is almost the same for every candidate however there is some reservation provided to reserved categories candidates.
|Category||Percentage of reservation|
|Revised Admission Guidelines||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Admission notice||Click here|
|Admission schedule||Click here|
|Admission guidelines||Click here|
|Registration link for Class 1||Active Now|
|Class I Application Status||Check here|
|Print Class I Submitted Application Form||Check here|
|Class I Application form Submission Instruction||Read here|
|Registration form class II Onwards||Sample|
|Registration form class 11||sample|
|Option form class 11||sample|
|KVS selection list||Check Here|
|Login portal||Click here|
|Download pro forma documents sample||Click here|
KVS Admission 2022 Helpline desk
If you have a query related to admission then you can ask the official as per your region.
KVS Online Admission Application Form 2022: FAQs
The admission procedure for class 1 candidates will be taking through online and offline both for online. The procedure has been discussed above that is visit the official website https://kvsangathan.nic.in fills the detail and submits the form. For offline admission the candidate’s parents need to visit the school collect form and fill it.
The procedure to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School from class 2 to 8 is completely based on the priorities of school students.
Admission for class 11th will be done according to the marks obtained in class 10th and for class 9th for Admission Test will be taken which includes the subjects such as Hindi, English, Maths, Science, and social studies. The minimum marks to get passport examination is 33% for general and 25% for category candidate.
The parents need to be very sure while filling out the admission form. However, if there is any mistake while filling the form it is advised to take another form from the school rather than doing any correction to it.
For taking admission in class 1 the minimum age of the candidate should be 5 years and the maximum age 7 years.
There is no cost for the application form online registration will be done free of cost and offline the candidate needs to visit the school and collect the form without paying any charge.
If aspirants want to take admission into the science stream then it is necessary to score 60% of marks in entrance examination.
27% seat reservation from the total reservation is given to those students who belong to OBC category.
The maximum age of those aspirants who want to take admission in 9th class is 15 years as on 1st April. More than 15 years candidates are not allowed to take admission in the 9th standard.
In this scenario, authorities will apply the lottery system to aspirants belonging to each category.
Testimonials such as Caste certificate, Birth certificate, Address proof, retirement certificate of parent in case of retired defence employees, etc.
About the Kendriya Vidyalaya
Kendriya Vidyalaya is one of the oldest school chains in India. It was established in 1963 with the authority of Ministry of Human Resource Development School Board which comes under Central Board of Secondary Education with the Moto to provide education to the children of defence services of India personnel.
Indian defence personnel has to stay in a remote location because of jobs and that’s why their children may not deprive of better education to get admission here. In the starting the school was known to by the army schools but later on the service was extended to the Central Government employees also but it is not restricted right now.
It is the biggest school chain in the world with almost 1235 school in India and 3 abroad. This is one of the reputed School of India and many students and their parents willing to take admission of their kids in this institution. Though the number of seats is very less that’s why we always saw tough competition among the students to get admission.
Thank you for reading this article till the end, if you have questions or problems related to KVS application form, they must share it in the comment area.