KVS Online Admission Application Form 2020 रजिस्ट्रेशन: For admission in the KVS School the online application form has been released now. All interested parents हु and kids can fill the KVS Online Admission Application Form 2020 from 20th July 2020. The notification about a number of vacancies was released on 17th July 2020 along with the admission procedure. Here in this article, we have provided a complete procedure of KV Admission Application form registration.
Update: KVS Selection List class 1 to release on 11th August 2020. Check back here soon.
KVS online registration portal for class 1 is available now check below for more details.
KVS Class 2 admission started, visit the school for admission form and for knowing seat availability.
NOTE: Admission process for class 1 will be done online while for the rest of the classes it will be done offline.
KVS Online Admission Application Form 2020: Admission schedule
|Availability of advertisement for admission||17th July 2020|
|Commencement of online registration for class-1||20/07/2020 from 10:00 AM|
|Last date to register for class-1||07/08/2020 till 7:00 PM|
|Availability of KV provisional selected & wait list for registered candidates||1st List: 11/08/2020 |
2nd list: 24/08/2020 (if seats available)
3rd list: 26/08/2020 (only if seats available)
|Extended date for 2nd notification for offline registration under RTE provisions||Notification: 31/08/2020 |
Registration: 31/08/2020 to 05/09/2020
List display and admission: 07/09/2020 to 11/09/2020
|Registration for class-II onward (except XI)||20/07/2020 to 25/07/2020|
|Declaration of list class II onwards||29/07/2020 (4:00 PM)|
|Admission (class II onwards)||30/07/2020 to 07/08/2020|
|Registration for admission in class 11 (for KV students)||Within a week once the result declared of class 10th|
|Admission list display and admission for class 11 (KV students only)||Within a period of two weeks of result declaration (class 10)|
|Registration & display of admission list in class 11 (non KV students)||Once the admission process for KV students completed in class 11 (if seats are vacant)|
|Admission last date for all classes (including 11)||15/09/2020|
केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन फॉर्म 2020
केंद्रीय विद्यालयों मै एडमिशन प्रक्रिया सोमवार 20 जुलाई प्रातः 10 बजे से शुरू हो गई है जो की अगस्त 7 शुक्रवार को शाम 7 बजे तक चलेगी। पंजीकृत छात्रों की चयनीत और प्रतीक्षित सूचि 11 अगस्त को प्रकाशित की जायगी तथा सीट खली रहने पर दूसरी एवं तीसरी सूची 24 तथा 26 अगस्त को प्रकाशित की जायगी। जो छात्र सेवा श्रेणी वरीयता क्रम मै चयनीत हुए है उनकी सूची 27 से 29 अगस्त को जारी होगी।
जो छात्र आरटीई के अंतर्गत आते है उनका रजिस्ट्रेशन 31 अगस्त से 5 सितम्बर तक होगा और यदि ऑनलाइन के माध्यम से आवेदन काम प्राप्त होते है तो 7 से 11 सितम्बर तक ऑफलाइन माध्यम से भी आवेदन स्वीकारे जायँगे
वही कक्षा 2 और उससे ऊपर की कक्षा (कक्षा 11 को छोड़कर) का रजिस्ट्रेशन प्रक्रिया 20 से 25 जुलाई तक होगी और इनकी सूची 29 जुलाई को जारी की जायगी। केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन 2020 आवेदन प्रक्रिया निचे article मै दी गई है।
Procedure to Take KVS Online Admission For Class 1 to 11
The procedure to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya is provided on the official website of admission in KVS. The candidates are advised to read all the instruction before filling the KV online registration form.
It is advice to parents to read the instructions and find all the documents and details which are important for being eligible to avail admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. The procedure of filling the application form for admission will be done through online mode or offline mode. For filling the application form through online the candidates need to visit the official website which is and for filling the offline form the candidate need to visit the nearest Kendriya Vidyalay School.
From the principal office the form can be collected for admission free of cost. Now coming to the important step which is to fill the form accurately and completely by parents fill all the details which has been asked truly and there should not be any mistakes. Attach all the documents which have been asked and submit it to the office for offline form through online.
All the documents which have been submitted with the form needs to be attested first. However it should be noted to the candidate and parents that if there is any incomplete information or any false information the application form will be rejected. It is also advised to the parents to fill the form on time late submission of application form will be rejected by the school.
Method of admission in class 2 to 8th
The admission for class 2 to 8 students will be granted on the basis of priority category system and no admission test will be conducted for them. However, if application received are more than the seats available then lottery system will be applied in each category.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Method of admission in class 9th
- Those who are looking for admission in class 9 have to go through admission test process and after that a merit list will be prepared category wise and then admission will be granted according to it.
- Tests will be conducted in some subjects such as Hindi, Maths, English, Science, and social science.
- The test will have only one paper and its duration is 3 hours which comprises a maximum of 100 marks.
- Students must have secure at least 33% marks to qualify but students belongs to SC/ST/Divyang category need to secure 25%.
Method of admission in class 11
KV and non KV students
For admission in class 11 different stream like science, commerce, humanities will be based on marks (aggregate) secure by them in class 10 which was given as:
- Science stream: at least 60%
- Commerce stream: at least 55%
- Humanities stream: Every single student who declared pass in class 10.
Criteria for applying in KVS Online Admission
Before taking admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya the parent needs to know the criteria for the admission in KVS. The first preference is always given to the candidates whose parents are in Defence Services followed by central government and state government employee.
After preferring these candidates if any seats were left then only private employee candidate can get the seat. The first preference will be given to the army officers for ex-army officer kids. The second preference will be given to the candidates whose parents are Central Government employee after that opportunity will be for the government applies. Such as State Government reference will be provided to the parents who have single girl child. Even after giving opportunities to them if there is any seat left then it will be given to the private employee candidates.
Check below 202-2021 admission guidelines
KVS admission 2020: Eligible Age for Admission
Before applying online for admission KV check age criteria whether your child fulfilled it or not.
Note: A child born on 1st April will also be considered for admission
|Class||Minimum age as on 31st March||Maximum age as on 31st March|
|1||5 Yr.||7 Yr.|
|2||6 Yr.||8 Yr.|
|3||7 Yr.||9 Yr.|
|4||8 Yr.||10 Yr.|
|5||9 Yr.||11 Yr.|
|6||10 Yr.||12 Yr.|
|7||11 Yr.||13 Yr.|
|8||12 Yr.||14 Yr.|
|9||13 Yr.||15 Yr.|
|10||14 Yr.||16 Yr.|
Procedure for registering kvs admission form for class 1 student
For taking admission in class 1 the parents need to first register candidate through online. The steps which needs to be followed for the registration to take admission in KVS 2020 is:-
- First it is needed to visit the official website which is https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
- At the top of the home page you will find a link of KVS admission portal click on it.
- After click it will take you to new window where you will find “Click here to register” tab for admission in Std 1.
- A new page will be open with the instruction which should be read before filling the form
- Read the direction properly in whatever language you want because there will be two options first Hindi second English
- After reading the instruction click on the checkbox and press the ‘proceed’ tab.
- Next it will asked for ‘New registration’ where you need to submit some details such as name of the students, email id, mobile number, whether physically disabled or not and a captcha need to be filled (it is to be noted all details submit here should be in English language only)
- Fill all the details and click on the register button and OTP will be sent to your number. Fill the OTP again fill the captcha and verify it. The procedure of registration is not completed a login ID will be provided through mail ID. Take the printout of the details for future reference because without login ID code admission is not possible.
Filling the form of admission for KV class 1 2020
The procedure for submitting the admission form will only be done once the registration process was completed and login code has been generated. and those who have registered need to follow the process which we have given below:
- Visit first kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
- On the home page select ‘login’ tab
- A new page will open where you have to submit some details like login code, DOB, mobile number, and captcha code and after doing the same press the login tab.
- After login application form will be available to you which was divided into 5 parts and you need to proceed one by one.
- In the first part, you have to fill your basic details like name, DOB, gender, family income group, caste category, and blood group.
- After submitting the basic details now you have to furnish parents details in which you have to submit parents names, address, mobile number, email address, occupation, and others.
- After submitting the 2nd part now you have to fill the school choices and you can fill upto 3 choices.
- Once choices have been selected move to the upload documents section where all required need to be uploaded.
- In last part, you have to read the declaration and tick the check boxes given in front of them.
- All the details which has been asked in the page needs to be filled by parents and details should be filled properly and accurately. An OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number fill the OTP and verify it. The procedure of filling the admission form has been completed take a printout for future reference.
KVS Online Admission 2020- Required Documents
The candidates who have been selected for the admission needs to provide some documents the documents will be asked at the time of the admission by the authorities. So it is very much required to be prepared with the documents. Those documents are as follows:-
- Birth certificate it will be a proof of age
- Proof of the parents details whether they are Army officials for Central Government job employees
- Proof of residence that is address proof
- The caste certificate proof if applicable
- The certificate for the physical handicapped
- A certificate for of the parents if they have retired from the Army job and the
- Retirement certificate for retired defence employee.
- Applying under single girl child an affidavit need to be submitted
- Documents which shows the number of transfers of parent.
- Child photograph
Reservation criteria for taking admission in KVS
Although the admission procedure is almost same for every candidate however there is some reservation provided to reserved categories candidate.
|Category||Percentage of reservation|
|Official website||Click here|
|Admission notice||Click here|
|Admission schedule||Click here|
|Admission guidelines||Click here|
|Registration form class II Onwards||Sample|
|Registration form class 11||sample|
|Option form class 11||sample|
|Registration Link||Click here|
|KVS selection list||Check Here|
|Login portal||Click here|
|Download pro forma documents sample||Click here|
KVS admission helpline desk
If you have any query related to admission then you can ask official of according to the region-wise.
KVS Online Admission Application Form 2020: FAQs
Ans. Admission procedure for class one candidate will be taking through online and offline both for online. The procedure has been discussed above that is visit the official website https://kvsangathan.nic.in fills the detail and submits the form. For offline admission the candidate parents need to visit the school collect form and fill it.
Ans. The procedure to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School from class 2 to 8 is completely based on the priorities of school student.
Ans. Admission for class 11th will be done according to the marks obtained in class 10th and for class 9th for Admission Test will be taken which includes the subjects such as Hindi, English, Maths, Science and social studies. The minimum marks to get passport examination is 33% for general and 25% for category candidate,
Ans. the parents need to be very sure while filling the admission form. However if there is any mistake in filling the form it is advised to take another form from the school rather than doing cutting in the form.
Ans. For taking admission in class 1 the minimum age of the candidate should be 5 years and maximum age 7 years.
Ans. There is no cost for the application form online registration will be done for free of cost and for offline the candidate need to visit the school and collect the form without paying any charge.
About the Kendriya Vidyalaya
Kendriya Vidyalaya is one of the oldest school chains of India. It was established in 1963 with the authority of Ministry of Human Resource Development School Board which comes under Central Board of Secondary Education with the Moto to provide education to the children of defence services of India personnel.
Indian defence personnel have to stay in remote location because of jobs and that’s why their children’s may not deprive of better education get admission here. In the starting the school was known to by the army schools but later on the service was extended to the Central Government employees also but it is not restricted right now.
It is the biggest school chain in the world with almost 1235 school in India and three in abroad. This is one of the reputed School of India and many students and their parents willing to take admission of their kids in this institution. Though the number of seats is very less that’s why we always saw tough competition among the students to get admission.