KVS Online Admission Application Form 2021 रजिस्ट्रेशन: For admission to the KVS School the online application form will be available soon. All interested parents and students can fill the KVS Online Admission Application Form 2021 from their official website once it was available. Here in this article, we have provided a complete procedure of KV Admission Application form registration.
NOTE: Admission process for class 1 will be done online while for the rest of the classes it will be carried out offline.
- 1 KVS Online Admission Application Form 2021: Admission schedule
- 2 Procedure to Take KVS Online Admission For Class 1 to 11
- 3 Criteria for applying in KVS Online Admission
- 4 Procedure for Registering KVS Admission form for class 1 student
- 5 Filling the form of admission for KV class 1 2021
KVS Online Admission Application Form 2021: Admission schedule
|Availability of advertisement for admission||TBA|
|Commencement of online registration for class-1||TBA|
|Last date to register for class-1||TBA|
|Availability of KV provisional selected & wait list for registered candidates||1st List: TBA|
2nd list: TBA
3rd list: TBA
|Extended date for 2nd notification for offline registration under RTE provisions||Notification: TBA|
Availability of list and admission: TBA
|Registration for class-II onward (except XI)||TBA|
|Declaration of list class II onwards||TBA|
|Admission (class II onwards)||TBA|
|Registration for admission in class 11 (for KV students)||Within a week once the result declared of class 10th|
|Admission list display and admission for class 11 (KV students only)||Within a period of two weeks of result declaration (class 10)|
|Registration & display of admission list in class 11 (non KV students)||Once the admission process for KV students completed in class 11 (if seats are vacant)|
|Admission last date for all classes (including 11)||TBA|
Procedure to Take KVS Online Admission For Class 1 to 11
The procedure to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya is provided on the official website of admission in KVS. The candidates are advised to read all the instruction before filling the KV online registration form.
It is advice to parents to read the instructions and find all the documents and details which are important for being eligible to avail admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. The procedure of filling the application form for admission will be done through online mode or offline mode. For filling the application form through online the candidates need to visit the official website which is and for filling the offline form the candidate need to visit the nearest Kendriya Vidyalay School.
From the principal office the form can be collected for admission free of cost. Now coming to the important step which is to fill the form accurately and completely by parents fill all the details which has been asked truly and there should not be any mistakes. Attach all the documents which have been asked and submit it to the office for offline form through online.
All the documents which have been submitted with the form needs to be attested first. However it should be noted to the candidate and parents that if there is any incomplete information or any false information the application form will be rejected. It is also advised to the parents to fill the form on time late submission of application form will be rejected by the school.
Method of admission in class 2nd to 8th
The admission for class 2 to 8 students will be granted on the basis of the priority category system and no admission test will be conducted for them. However, if applications received is more than the seats available then the lottery system will be applied in each category.
Method of admission in class 9th
- Those who are looking for admission in class 9 have to go through admission test process and after that a merit list will be prepared category wise and then admission will be granted according to it.
- Tests will be conducted in some subjects such as Hindi, Maths, English, Science, and social science.
- The test will have only one paper and its duration is 3 hours which comprises a maximum of 100 marks.
- Students must have secure at least 33% marks to qualify but students belongs to SC/ST/Divyang category need to secure 25%.
Method of admission in class 11
KV and non KV students
For admission in class 11 different stream like science, commerce, humanities will be based on marks (aggregate) secure by them in class 10 which was given as:
- Science stream: at least 60%
- Commerce stream: at least 55%
- Humanities stream: Every single student who declared pass in class 10.
Criteria for applying in KVS Online Admission
Before taking admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya the parent needs to know the criteria for the admission in KVS. The first preference is always given to the candidates whose parents are in Defence Services followed by central government and state government employee.
After preferring these candidates if any seats were left then only private employee candidate can get the seat. The first preference will be given to the army officers for ex-army officer kids. The second preference will be given to the candidates whose parents are Central Government employee after that opportunity will be for the government applies. Such as State Government reference will be provided to the parents who have single girl child. Even after giving opportunities to them if there is any seat left then it will be given to the private employee candidates.
Check below 2021 admission guidelines
KVS admission 2021: Eligible Age for Admission
Before applying online for admission KV check age criteria whether your child fulfilled it or not.
Note: A child born on 1st April will also be considered for admission
|Class||Minimum age as on 31st March||Maximum age as on 31st March|
|1||5 Yr.||7 Yr.|
|2||6 Yr.||8 Yr.|
|3||7 Yr.||9 Yr.|
|4||8 Yr.||10 Yr.|
|5||9 Yr.||11 Yr.|
|6||10 Yr.||12 Yr.|
|7||11 Yr.||13 Yr.|
|8||12 Yr.||14 Yr.|
|9||13 Yr.||15 Yr.|
|10||14 Yr.||16 Yr.|
Procedure for Registering KVS Admission form for class 1 student
For taking admission in class 1 the parents need to first register the candidate online. The steps which need to be followed for the registration to take admission in KVS 2021 is:-
- First it is needed to visit the official website which is https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
- At the top of the home page you will find a link of KVS admission portal click on it.
- After click it will take you to new window where you will find “Click here to register” tab for admission in Std 1.
- A new page will be open with the instruction which should be read before filling the form
- Read the direction properly in whatever language you want because there will be two options first Hindi second English
- After reading the instruction click on the checkbox and press the ‘proceed’ tab.
- Next it will asked for ‘New registration’ where you need to submit some details such as name of the students, email id, mobile number, whether physically disabled or not and a captcha need to be filled (it is to be noted all details submit here should be in English language only)
- Fill all the details and click on the register button and OTP will be sent to your number. Fill the OTP again fill the captcha and verify it. The procedure of registration is not completed a login ID will be provided through mail ID. Take the printout of the details for future reference because without login ID code admission is not possible.
Filling the form of admission for KV class 1 2021
The procedure for submitting the admission form will only be done once the registration process was completed and login code has been generated. and those who have registered need to follow the process which we have given below:
- Visit first kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
- On the home page select ‘login’ tab
- A new page will open where you have to submit some details like login code, DOB, mobile number, and captcha code and after doing the same press the login tab.
- After login application form will be available to you which was divided into 5 parts and you need to proceed one by one.
- In the first part, you have to fill your basic details like name, DOB, gender, family income group, caste category, and blood group.
- After submitting the basic details now you have to furnish parents details in which you have to submit parents names, address, mobile number, email address, occupation, and others.
- After submitting the 2nd part now you have to fill the school choices and you can fill upto 3 choices.
- Once choices have been selected move to the upload documents section where all required need to be uploaded.
- In last part, you have to read the declaration and tick the check boxes given in front of them.
- All the details which has been asked in the page needs to be filled by parents and details should be filled properly and accurately. An OTP will be sent on the registered mobile number fill the OTP and verify it. The procedure of filling the admission form has been completed take a printout for future reference.
KVS Online Admission 2021- Required Documents
The candidates who have been selected for admission need to present some documents at the time of admission by the authorities. So it is very much required to be prepared with the documents. Those documents are as follows:-
- Birth certificate it will be a proof of age
- Proof of the parents details whether they are Army officials for Central Government job employees
- Proof of residence that is address proof
- The caste certificate proof if applicable
- The certificate for the physical handicapped
- A certificate for of the parents if they have retired from the Army job and the
- Retirement certificate for retired defence employee.
- Applying under single girl child an affidavit need to be submitted
- Documents which shows the number of transfers of parent.
- Child photograph
Reservation criteria for taking admission in KVS
Although the admission procedure is almost same for every candidate however there is some reservation provided to reserved categories candidate.
|Category||Percentage of reservation|
|Official website||Click here|
|Admission notice||Click here|
|Admission schedule||Click here|
|Admission guidelines||Click here|
|Registration form class II Onwards||Sample|
|Registration form class 11||sample|
|Option form class 11||sample|
|Registration Link||Click here|
|KVS selection list||Check Here|
|Login portal||Click here|
|Download pro forma documents sample||Click here|
KVS admission Helpline desk
If you have any query related to admission then you can ask official of according to the region-wise.
KVS Online Admission Application Form 2021: FAQs
Ans. Admission procedure for class one candidate will be taking through online and offline both for online. The procedure has been discussed above that is visit the official website https://kvsangathan.nic.in fills the detail and submits the form. For offline admission the candidate parents need to visit the school collect form and fill it.
Ans. The procedure to take admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School from class 2 to 8 is completely based on the priorities of school students.
Ans. Admission for class 11th will be done according to the marks obtained in class 10th and for class 9th for Admission Test will be taken which includes the subjects such as Hindi, English, Maths, Science and social studies. The minimum marks to get passport examination is 33% for general and 25% for category candidate,
Ans. the parents need to be very sure while filling the admission form. However, if there is any mistake while filling the form it is advised to take another form from the school rather than doing any correction to it.
Ans. For taking admission in class 1 the minimum age of the candidate should be 5 years and the maximum age 7 years.
Ans. There is no cost for the application form online registration will be done free of cost and for offline the candidate needs to visit the school and collect the form without paying any charge.
About the Kendriya Vidyalaya
Kendriya Vidyalaya is one of the oldest school chains of India. It was established in 1963 with the authority of Ministry of Human Resource Development School Board which comes under Central Board of Secondary Education with the Moto to provide education to the children of defence services of India personnel.
Indian defence personnel have to stay in remote location because of jobs and that’s why their children’s may not deprive of better education get admission here. In the starting the school was known to by the army schools but later on the service was extended to the Central Government employees also but it is not restricted right now.
It is the biggest school chain in the world with almost 1235 school in India and three in abroad. This is one of the reputed School of India and many students and their parents willing to take admission of their kids in this institution. Though the number of seats is very less that’s why we always saw tough competition among the students to get admission.