KSP Constable Recruitment 2022: Karnataka State Police recently broadcast the notifications for 3484 constable vacancies in the Karnataka (3064) and Kalyana (420) regions of the state. The application forms for the recruitment of District Armed Reserve & City Armed Reserve will remain available from 19th September to 30 November 2022. The application processing fee, however, can be submitted until the 2nd of December this year. The eligibility for the constable post along with the procedure to apply online is available in this post.
Update: The last date to submit the application for KSP Constable is extended to 30 November 2022.
KSP Constable Recruitment Notification 2022
The notification regarding the KSP Constable vacancies was released separately for Karnataka & Kalyana Region(s) on the Karnataka Police’s Recruitment website on 12th September 2022. The notification contains all the eligibility parameters, requirements, post details, application process and the selection method for the various posts of Armed Police Constable. You can download the notifications from the Important Links section at the end of this article
Overview: Karnataka Constable Recruitment 2022
|Recruiting Authority||KSP: Karnataka State Police|
|Recruitment Title||Armed Police Constable (CAR / DAR)|
|Recruitment Regions||I. Karnataka Region |
II. Kalyana Region
|Region wise Vacancies||Karnataka Region: 3064|
Kalyana Region: 420
|Application Window||19/09/2022 to 30/11/2022|
|Fee Payment Deadline||2/12/2022|
|Selection Process||I. Written Exam|
II. PST: Physical Standard Test
III. Endurance Test
IV: Medical Examination
Eligibility for KSP Armed Police Constable 2022
The generalized eligibility factors for being eligible for the post of Armed Police Constable position are listed:
- Applicant(s) should be Indian
- Candidate(s) must be physically and mentally fit
- Candidate(s) having more than one spouse are not eligible.
The Armed Police Constable posts are specifically designed for Male and Male Transgender candidates.
The minimum education criteria for applying is 10th Class/ SSLC/ Any Equivalent education.
|Category of the Applicant||Age limit (As on 31/10/22)|
|OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) / SC/ ST||18-27|
KSP Constable 2022 Online Application form filling procedure
The online application forms for the various constable posts for Karnataka in the region Karnataka and Kalyana are available now. If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can visit the official website of KSP and start filling out the form now by following the given steps:
- Open a web browser on your device and visit the website https://ksp-recruitment.in/
- Scroll down the page to find the link to Armed Police Constable Posts. The candidates who are interested to apply for the Karnataka region have to click on the link of 3064 NKK Posts while the candidates interested to apply for the Kalyana region have to click on the 420 KK Posts link.
- After deciding the vacancy region you wish to apply for, click on the Apply Now button.
- Read the Instructions carefully and Agree to the declaration.
- A new application form will open up hereupon. Provide all the generalized and reservation details. (List of documents to be uploaded along with the application form are mentioned later in this section).
- Upload all the necessary documents. In addition to these, you have to also upload your latest passport-size picture and signature scan.
- Pay the application fee by the mode of your choice.
- Download the Filled Application form & fee receipt. You may also get them printed for future reference.
Documents required for uploading in the Application form
- ESM certificate (if applicable)
- Transgender certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if candidate seeks reservation)
- Government id card
- Passport size photograph
- Left thumb impression
Note: The above documents must be uploaded in jpeg / jpg / png / gif formats and the document size should not be more than 250 kb.
The application fee for the KSP Constable recruitment can be paid in both online & offline modes by the generation of challan by the Canara Bank or Post Office.
The fee amount for various categories are:
|Category of the Applicant||Application fee|
|General/ Category (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B)||₹400|
|SC/ ST/ Category I||₹200|
Selection Process: KSP Constable 2022
|Written Exam||1. Objective-type questions|
2. A dark or blue ballpoint pen has to be used for the exam.
3. Merit list for future rounds will be made according to the marks scored in this round.
|PST: Physical Standard Test||1. This test will be performed under the supervision of the Superintendent of Police/ Commissioner of Police.|
2. Requirements: Regular candidates should be at least 168 cm with a chest circumference of at least 86 cm (min. 5 cm expansion) while the minimum height of 155 cm with a minimum of 5 cm of chest expansion
|Endurance Test||1. The selected candidates have to undergo a series of endurance tests: high jump, shot put, long jump|
|Medical Examination||1. A provisional selection list will be made on the basis of all the above tests.|
2. Candidates will undergo thorough eyesight tests, deficiency tests, chest x-ray, speech test, varicose veins tests, etc.
Note: The candidates can view the selection process in detail by downloading the official notification from the next section of this article.
Important Links: KSP Constable Recruitment 2022
The NKK denotes the Karnataka Region while KK denotes the Kalyana Region in Karnataka State Police Department.
The minimum pay scale for the Armed Force Constable in KSP is ₹23500 and the maximum is 47650. You can check the detailed information in the official notification of KSP which is available on our website.
Football 2022 Standing Updates --> FIFA World Cup 2022 points table
No, female candidates cannot apply for the position of constable in the latest recruitment of KSP 2022. Only male and transgender male candidates are eligible for the posts.