For admission of applicants to MBA and MCA courses in the associated colleges, KPPGCA will conduct the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test- 2023 in September 2023. To participate in this exam, the interested must opt for KMAT Karnataka Registration 2023 online. The dates prescribed for this registration process are from 30 June 2023 to 30 September 2023.
During this timeline, the eligible applicants can register for the exam on the portal dedicated to it. The conducting authority will not accept applications for the exam by any different means. The applicants can go through the following article to learn all the useful details concerning the KMAT Karnataka- 2023. Here, we will discuss the eligibility criteria, the application process, the exam scheme and more for this aptitude test.
KMAT Karnataka Registration 2023 Open
The KMAT Karnataka Registration 2023 is currently open. So, the applicants who wish to apply for either of the two offered management courses should submit their application forms as soon as possible. However, before filling out the application form, the applicants must ensure their eligibility for the concerned course.
In addition, the applicants must also check out the online registration guidelines for the offered courses available online. For the convenience of the applicants, we will share this set of guidelines at the end of this article. Moreover, we will also share all the steps in the online registration process for the exam below in the article.
KPPGCA KMAT Karnataka Registration 2023: Quick Details
|Article’s Focus||KMAT Karnataka Registration 2023|
|Name of the Examination||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test- 2023|
|Conducted By||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)|
|Name of the Offered Courses||MBA, PGDM and MCA|
|Concerned Academic Year||2023-24|
|Mode of Registration for the Exam||Online|
|Application Fee Submission Mode||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Online i.e. A Remote Proctored Internet-Based Test|
|KMAT Karnataka Official Website||https://www.kmatindia.com/|
KMAT 2023 Registration: Crucial Dates
The following table shows all the crucial dates associated with the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2023 for the offered PG courses.
|Name of the Event||Prescribed Date|
|Start date of Registration For the Exam||30 June 2023|
|Deadline for Online Registration||30 September 2023|
|E-Admit Card Availability Date||To be Notified|
|Mock Test Date||To be Notified|
|Date of the Aptitude Test||8 October 2023|
KMAT Karnataka Registration 2023 Eligibility Conditions
The eligibility conditions for the KMAT Karnataka Registration 2023 are different for the two courses. We have shared the details regarding these conditions of eligibility for both course separately below.
- For the MBA/ PGDM Course:-
- The applicants must have pursued a Bachelor’s Degree. The concerned degree must have a duration of 3 years OR;
- The applicants must have cleared the Master’s Degree exam in one of the following subjects- Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/Technology or any subject that is considered equivalent.
- UR category applicants must have acquired 50% marks in the required educational qualification. Whereas, SC/ST category applicants must have acquired a minimum of 45% marks.
- Applicants in the final year of their Bachelor’s Degree course can also apply for the exam.
- For the MCA Course:-
- The applicants must have pursued a Bachelor’s Degree Course.
- The applicants must have attained at least 50% marks in their degree course.
- The applicants must have studied Mathematics either in the 12th Standard or during the Graduation Course.
Register for KMAT Karnataka 2023 at kmatindia.com
In the registration process for KMAT Karnataka 2023, the applicants must perform the following steps online. Prior to beginning these steps, the applicants must keep their scanned Passport- Size Photograph and Signature (Maximum Size 200 kb for both) ready.
- Enter the homepage of the website dedicated to the aptitude test through the URL- https://www.kmatindia.com/.
- On the homepage, an option that reads “KMAT 2023 Application Apply Now” will be available at the top.
- After selecting this option, tap the link for New Registration on the next page.
- Now, proceed to fill out the registration form and enter details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Complete the registration and acquire the relevant login details.
- Use these login details on the login window and begin to fill out the application form for the exam.
- Enter all the correct details in the application form in respective spaces.
- After this, upload the photograph and signature in the available links.
- Now, go through the entire application form once again and ensure that it does not contain any errors.
- Finally, pay the prescribed application fee and submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for the upcoming exam-related activities.
Karnataka Private PG Colleges Association KMAT Application Fee 2023
During the application process for the exam, the applicants must compulsorily pay the Karnataka Private PG Colleges Association KMAT Application Fee 2023. The amount of this application fee is Rs. 850/- for applicants of all categories. Moreover, to make the payment of this application fee, the applicants must use the online payment methods made available to them.
KMAT Karnataka 2023 Exam Scheme
The KMAT Karnataka 2023 will take place as a Remote Proctored Internet Based Test for which the applicants can appear from their homes. In this examination, the applicants will have to attempt 120 MCQs from three distinct subjects. Moreover, the subjects for this exam will vary for different courses. The details of the exam scheme for both offered courses for admission to the associated colleges are in the following table.
|Name of the Subject||Total Questions|
|Basic Aptitude for MBA/ Logical Reasoning for MCA||40|
|Register Now||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Registration 2023|
|Check Here||KMAT Karnataka Online Application Guidelines 2023|
|For Related Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
Will the applicants be refunded the application fee if they do not participate in KMAT Karnataka 2023?
No, the applicants will be refunded for the application under any circumstances unless they mistakenly pay it twice.
Can applicants register for both MBA and MCA courses?
Yes, the applicants can register for both offered courses. However, for this, the applicants must submit two separate application forms and pay the prescribed application fee for both of them.
When can applicants obtain the admit card for the aptitude test?
The admit card will be available on the official portal for the aptitude test a few days before the exam.