KIITEE 2020 Application Form: It is to inform you that the last date to apply for the KIITEE 2020 Application Form has been extended again till
30th June 2020 15th July 2020 20th July 2020. The last date for slot booking is 16th July 2020. The aspirants who hasn’t applied for the application form can now apply through the official website of the Kalinga Institute of Technology. The KIITEE 2020 online Entrance Examination will now be held from 24th July 2020 to 2nd August 2020 28th July 2020.
KIIT organizes the entrance examination every year to offer admission in various UG & PG courses. It is a University level Entrance examination through this the students can take admission into management, arts, engineering, etc courses. The Applicant who will able to clear the entrance examination will be called for further admission process such as seat allotment, counselling.
KIITEE 2020 Application Form
The Institute will conduct the entrance examination that allows the candidate to take admission in various courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels except for MBBS, BDS, Other PG Medical courses through online mode. The fees for KIITEE 2020 Application Form is NIL.
At the time of Filing a KIITEE 2020 Form, the candidates should keep in mind that after completing the application form they will not be allowed to make any kind of correction. The candidate will also be able to track the status of the application form.
|Name of the Examination||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration of Entrance Exam||180 Minutes|
|KIITEE 2020 Application Form Last Date|
20th July 2020
|KIITEE Admit Card||Download Here|
|Date of Entrance Examination||24th July 2020 To 28th July 2020|
How to Apply For KIITEE Examination
The aspirant will be able to apply for KIITEE 2020 Application Form only on the official website of the KIIT Institute. The candidate will also need to read application prospectus and the set of eligibility criteria before filling an application form for KIITEE Entrance Examination 2020. The aspirant can checklist of steps to apply for the application form:
- First of all the aspirant needs to open the website of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology and need to select the course from the list of all courses to move further.
- Now the candidate will be required to read complete instructions and guidelines that will be available in the prospectus.
- After that, the candidate will be required to fill the KIITEE Application Form, and the details which will be required to fill include personal detail of aspirant, qualification, name of the course, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Once the filling process for application form gets finished then the aspirant will be required to upload documents like photograph, signature, and mark-sheet of class 10th in the prescribed format.
Note – The photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format and the maximum size allowed is up to 50KB. The maximum size allowed for class 10th Mark-sheet is up to 300KB.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- The last step in applying for application form will be to take the printout of the application form.
Eligibility For KIITEE 2020
The Eligibility Criteria will vary from one course to another. But we have prepared a list of KIITEE Eligibility Criteria for your reference.
For Engineering Courses:
- The aspirant should have passed the class 12th from any recognized board or university will be eligible to apply for the KIITEE 2020 Application Form.
- The student should have passed the class 12th or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks and if a candidate has scored less than 60% marks then they will not be allowed to apply for the KIITEE 2020.
- The candidate should have subjects like Physics, Maths’s/Bio, Chemistry at the 10+2 level.
- The applicant who has born on or before 1st July 1999 is eligible to apply for the KIITEE Examination.
For Management Course Like BBA:
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the BBA course should have passed in 10+2 level in any of the streams from a recognized Board/Institution.
- The minimum marks required at the 10+2 class will be a minimum of 50%.
- The candidate should have studied one of the subjects like Business Mathematics /Mathematics / Economics / Statistics at plus 2 levels.
- The age criteria will remain that the candidate should have born on or before 1st July 1999.
KIITEE 2020 Examination Pattern
The examination pattern for the KIITEE 2020 will vary from one course to another. But we have prepared a list of the examination pattern for the candidates who will need to know before the date of the entrance examination.
- The entrance examination date for KIITEE 2020 has now been changed and the examination will be held at various centers of KIIT Institution from 24th July 2020 to 28th July 2020.
- The entrance examination will only be conducted in online CBT mode and the medium of the examination paper will be English.
- The total duration of the entrance examination will be 180 minutes.
- The question that will be asked in the entrance examination will be the Multiple Choice Question and students can take the help of previous year question paper to get an idea about the examination paper pattern.
- The Marking Scheme for the entrance examination will be that for every correct answer the 4 marks will be awarded to the candidate and for every wrong answer 1 marks will be deducted.
KIITEE 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus will be will vary from one course to another and the candidate can also check the examination syllabus from the institute website. For example, the examination syllabus for the B.Tech program will be based on the subject’s studies at the plus 2 levels.
The questions will be asked from the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The list of topics from all three subjects has been prepared for the candidate willing to take admission in the B.Tech Course:
Frequently Asked Questions
The candidate can follow a certain way by which they can score good marks in the entrance examination. The candidate need to prepare the exam routine in such a way that all topics can be covered before the date of the entrance examination.
The candidate should make their own topic wise notes that will be helpful to revise for the exam, try to solve as many sample paper as you can, focus to improve speed and accuracy, try to eat healthy food to keep the mind sharp, etc.
Please be informed that no Changes/Modifications will be allowed on the application form after the submission. The applicant should fill the details in the application form carefully.
The candidate can be able to download the admit card before the examination through the website of KIIT. Please be informed that the hall ticket is an essential document that needs to be carried on the day of the examination. The details that will be printed on the KIITEE Admit Card will be the personal details of the candidate, examination center details, day & date of examination, exam timing, roll number. registration number, etc.
The candidate can expect the result to be declared in the month of August-September 2020. The candidates need to check the official website at a regular interval of time to get the latest updates. We will also update you once the KIITEE Result 2020 gets published.