The result for the SSLC exam at Kerala Board was released on 19 May 2023. Now after checking their results, some students might not be satisfied with their marks in certain subjects. For these students, the board will release the Kerala SSLC Revaluation Application Form 2023 on its official website and students might also be able to submit this application form to the principals of their schools.
By submitting this application form, the students can ask the board to evaluate their answer sheets one more time. As per the reports, the revaluation application form for the DHSE Kerala 10th Result 2023 will be available from 20 May 2023.
Furthermore, the students who want to apply for revaluation of their answer sheets can submit this application form by 25 May 2023. To learn more details about the revaluation process for Kerala Secondary School Leaving Certificate Result 2023, the students can go through this entire article.
Kerala SSLC Revaluation Application Form 2023
To fill out the Kerala SSLC Revaluation Application Form 2023, the students will need their exam-related details. In addition to this, the students will also require to pay the fees prescribed by the board for the revaluation of each of their answer sheets.
In the article below, we have shared the complete procedure to fill out this revaluation application form. Moreover, we have also discussed some other post-result activities in a detailed manner. Therefore, the students must scroll this article through to the very end.
DHSE Kerala SSLC Revaluation Application Form 2023: Overview
|Classification of the Article||Application Form|
|Application Form For||Kerala SSLC Revaluation 2023|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Directorate of General Education, Kerala|
|Date of the Result Declaration||19 May 2023|
|Availability date of the Revaluation Application Form||20 May 2023|
|Last date to Submit the Application Form||25 May 2023|
|Revaluation Result Declaration Date||To be Announced|
|Supplementary Exams Date||7 to 14 June 2023|
|Application Fee For Revaluation||Rs. 400/- Per Paper|
|DHSE Kerala Official Website||http://www.dhsekerala.gov.in/|
|Kerala SSLC iExaMS Portal||https://sslcexam.kerala.gov.in/|
Secondary School Leaving Certificate Kerala Scrutiny and Photocopy 2023
Along with revaluation, the students can also apply for scrutiny and photocopy of their answer sheets. To apply for scrutiny of their answer sheets, the students will need to pay Rs. 50/- per paper. Whereas to apply for photocopies of their answer sheets, the payable fee for the students will be Rs. 200/- per paper.
How to fill out the Kerala SSLC Revaluation Application Form 2023?
To fill out the Kerala SSLC Revaluation Application Form 2023, the students can refer to the steps that we are sharing in the following procedure. Furthermore, if the application process is conducted offline, then students must submit the fully-filled application form in the prescribed format to the principals of their schools with a copy of their mark sheets and the application fee.
- In the first step, the students must visit the homepage of the Kerala SSLC iExaMS Portal through https://sslcexam.kerala.gov.in/.
- On the homepage of the website, the students must search for the revaluation application form option under the SSLC-Latest News section.
- Now, on the next page, the students must enter their required exam-related details such as Roll Number/ Roll Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- After submitting these details, the students will arrive at the application form for revaluation.
- The students must fill in all the spaces on this application form with the correct details.
- The students must also upload the documents required for the revaluation form.
- Once all these steps are completed, the students must ensure that all of the details entered in the application form are accurate.
- For the last step, the students must use the payment methods available on their screens to pay the prescribed application fee.
- With the successful payment of the application fee, the students can submit the application form.
- After the application form is submitted, the students must keep a hard copy of it safe for post processes.
കേരള സെക്കൻഡറി സ്കൂൾ ലീവിംഗ് സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് Revaluation Post Process 2023
After the students submit their application forms for revaluation, the board evaluates the marks in their answer sheets again. Once the revaluation process of the answer sheets is done, the board makes the necessary changes in the marks of the students.
After this, the board uploads a separate result for കേരള സെക്കൻഡറി സ്കൂൾ ലീവിംഗ് സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ് Revaluation 2023 on its website. The marks that the students obtain after the revaluation process are considered final and no changes are made to them.
|Apply Here||DHSE Kerala SSLC Revaluation Form 2023|
|For More Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
Yes, the board will refund the application fee to the students if there is an increase in their marks after revaluation.
The board will likely release the revaluation result a month after the completion of its application process.
If this happens, then the marks of the students after the revaluation will be considered final.