Kerala SET Application Form 2023:The Kerala SET notification 2023 has been released by the authorities. Candidates who are interested can apply for the Kerala SET Application July Examination. The candidate eligible for this recruitment can start filling up their online application form whose link is active from March 30th and will remain open till May 10th. Applicants registered till the last date may submit their application fee by May 12th. Whereas, correction in the submitted form will be done between 13 to 15 May 2023.
In this article, we will discuss the details of the notification in the simplest form and will also guide the student on how to apply for the application form. At the end of this article, we will also provide some official links that will surely help the candidate apply for this exam without any errors.
Kerala SET Application Form 2023- Overview
The table shown below provides the highlights of the Kerala SET Recruitment.
|Category of the Article||Application Form|
|Exam Conducting Organization||LBS Centre for Science and Technology|
|Name of the Examination||State Eligibility Test (SET)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Location of Job||Across Kerala|
LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2023 Schedule
It is important to know the crucial dates regarding the examination so that the students applying for this examination should prepare their strategies accordingly. The table below exhibits crucial dates:
|Commencement of Online Registration and Filling up of Application Forms||30 March 2023|
|Deadline for Online Registration and Filling up of Application Forms||10 May 2023|
|Last Date for Online Payment of Registered Candidate||12 May 2023|
|Amendment in the Filled in Application Form||13 to 15 May 2023|
|Online Admit Card Release Date||Announced Later|
|Examination Date||Announced Later|
Eligibility Criteria for LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2023
- The candidate applying should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subjects with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade. In addition to this, they should also have a B.Ed degree in any of the disciplines from a Kerala university or an equal university.
- For subjects maths, physics, chemistry, botany and zoology, the candidate needs to have MSc Ed in the related subjects with a minimum of 50% marks from any of the native institutes sponsored by NCERT. And for botany and zoology, the candidate needs to have an MSc Ed degree in life science with the same percentage criteria and institute criteria to be eligible to apply.
- The Final Year PG/B.Ed students can appear for this examination.
- The candidate studying in their first year PG / B.Ed has been barred by the authorities from appearing in the examination.
- Candidates who possess the educational qualification through Correspondence or open universities are not eligible to appear for this exam
- For the detailed Educational qualification criteria, the candidates can go through the given pdf link>>>>Detailed Educational Requirement for Kerala SET 2023.
How to Fill Kerala SET Application Form 2023?
In this section, we will provide clear steps to fill up the application form for the Kerala State Eligibility Test 2023. It is to be noted that the applications will be accepted online only. The applicants can follow the below steps to fill up the application form.
- First of all the candidates have to visit the official website of the authority i.e www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
- As soon as the homepage opens, the candidate can see a ‘Quick Links’ Section.
- A link will appear as ‘SET-July 2023-Online Registration’.Click on this link.
- A new page gets open with a link to ‘Online Registration’ and cardinal dates. The page has been displayed below.
- Now the candidate can click on the online registration link and can register themself if not done before.
- The first and most important step for registration is to enter a valid mobile number which will receive an OTP by the authority for the confirmation of the same number.
- Afterwards, the applicant will have to fill in the basic details which include personal as well as academic details and then finally have to submit it.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive a Registration ID. This ID has to be kept safe for future reference.
- Now the candidate has to upload the scanned photograph. The specifications of the photograph required will be provided separately below.
- Now the stage of payment will appear and the candidate has to pay their fees online only through internet banking/debit card/credit card or through any other online mode.
- The candidates can now download and print their application form.
- The candidate should keep the application safe with them as at any stage of the recruitment process, the authorities can be requested to provide the same.
Documents Required Before Filling Kerala SET Application Form
- The candidates are required to have a valid phone number which should be active throughout the recruitment process.
- The candidates are also required to have their coloured scanned photograph of 200 Height X 150 width Pixels. Its size should not be more than 30 KB and should be in JPG format.
- All the educational certificates should be kept with the candidate at the time of filling up the application form.
Kerala SET Application Fees
|General / OBC||Rs 1000/-|
|Apply Online Here>>>||Kerala SET Online Application Form 2023|
|Download>>>||Kerala SET Official Notification 2023|
|For More Updates Visit >>>||NVSHQ HOME|
No, the application is non-refundable in any case.
Yes, the candidate can opt for a duplicate certificate after paying a fee of Rs 1000/.
No, the Kerala SET Exam 2023 will be held offline. It will be an OMR-based Examination.