Kerala SET Application Form Open for Jan 2024: The Kerala SET notification 2024 has been released by the authorities. Interested candidates can apply for the Kerala SET Application Jan 2024 Examination. The candidates eligible for this recruitment can start filling up their online application form, whose link is active from 25 September and will remain open till 5 November 2023. At the same time, corrections in the submitted form will be done on 8 to 10 November 2023.
In this article, we will discuss the notification details in the simplest form and guide the student on applying for the application form. At the end of this article, we will provide some official links to help the candidate apply for this exam without errors.
Update: The last date to submit the application fee is 7 November, and any changes in the submitted application will be done between 8 to 10 November 2023.
Kerala SET Application Form 2024- Overview
The table shown below provides the highlights of the Kerala SET Recruitment.
|Category of the Article
|Exam Conducting Organization
|LBS Centre for Science and Technology
|Name of the Examination
|State Eligibility Test (SET)
|Mode of Application
|Location of Job
LBS Kerala SET Jan 2024 Application
It is important to know the crucial dates regarding the examination so that the students applying for it should prepare their strategies accordingly. The table below exhibits crucial dates:
|Commencement of Online Registration and Filling up of Application Forms
|25 September 2023
|Deadline for Online Registration and Filling up of Application Forms
|5 November 2023
|Last Date for Online Payment of Registered Candidate
|7 November 2023
|Amendment in the Filled in Application Form
|8 to 10 November 2023
|Online Admit Card Release Date
Eligibility Criteria for LBS Kerala SET Application Form 2024
- The candidate applying should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subjects with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade. In addition, they should also have a B.Ed degree in any of the disciplines from a Kerala university or an equal university.
- For maths, physics, chemistry, botany and zoology, the candidate must have an MSc Ed in the related subjects with a minimum of 50% marks from any native institutes sponsored by NCERT. For botany and zoology, the candidate must have an MSc Ed degree in life science with the same percentage criteria and institute criteria to be eligible to apply.
- The Final Year PG/B.Ed students can appear for this examination.
- The candidate studying in their first year PG / B.Ed has been barred by the authorities from appearing in the examination.
- Candidates with educational qualifications through Correspondence or open universities are not eligible to appear for this exam.
- For the detailed Educational qualification criteria, the candidates can go through the given pdf link>>>>Detailed Educational Requirement for Kerala SET 2023.
Also Read | Kerala SET Jan 2024 Admit Card Download Link
How to Fill Kerala SET Application Form 2024?
In this section, we will provide clear steps to fill up the application form for the Kerala State Eligibility Test 2024. It is to be noted that the applications will be accepted online only. The applicants can follow the below steps to fill up the application form.
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of the authority i.e. www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
- The candidate can see a ‘Quick Links’ Section when the homepage opens.
- A link will appear as ‘SET-Jan 2024-Online Registration’.Click on this link.
- A new page opens with a link to ‘Online Registration’ and cardinal dates. The page has been displayed below.
- Now the candidate can click on the online registration link and register themselves if not done before.
- The first and most important step for registration is to enter a valid mobile number, which will receive an OTP from the authority to confirm the same number.
- Afterwards, the applicant will have to fill in the basic details, including personal and academic details, and finally submit it.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive a Registration ID. This ID has to be kept safe for future reference.
- Now, the candidate has to upload the scanned photograph. The specifications of the photograph required will be provided separately below.
- Now, the payment stage will appear, and the candidate has to pay their fees online only through internet banking/debit card/credit card or any other online mode.
- The candidates can now download and print their application form.
- The candidate should keep the application safe with them as at any stage of the recruitment process, the authorities can be requested to provide the same.
Documents Required Before Filling Kerala SET Application Form
- The candidates must have a valid phone number active throughout the recruitment process.
- The candidates must also have their coloured scanned photograph of 200 Height X 150 width Pixels. Its size should not be more than 30 KB and should be in JPG format.
- All the educational certificates should be kept with the candidate at the time of filling out the application form.
Kerala SET Application Fees
|General / OBC
|Apply Online Here>>>
|Kerala SET Online Application Form 2023
|Kerala SET Jan 2024 Official Notification
|For More Updates Visit >>>