The Government of Karnataka has asked the Karnataka Examinations Authority to organize a State Eligibility Test to recruit applicants for Assistant Professor posts. The authority will host the Karnataka SET 2023 Application on its official website. The timeline that the authority has decided for the conduct of this application process is from 11 September 2023 to 30 September 2023.
Only eligible aspirants can fill out the application forms to appear for KSET 2023 Assistant Professor during this timeline. Therefore, before applying for the eligibility test, the aspirants must go through all the eligibility conditions and ensure their eligibility.
The following article will share the other essential details for the Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2023 and its application process. So, all interested aspirants must go through this entire article from beginning to end.
Karnataka SET 2023 Application
The authority will invite the Karnataka SET 2023 Application from the aspirants for various offered subjects. Therefore, the aspirants must possess the required educational qualifications in one of these subjects. In addition to this, the aspirants must submit their online application along with the prescribed fee within the deadline prescribed by the authority.
The relevant specifics for this eligibility test such as eligibility conditions, the steps in the application process, exam date, scheme and more are covered in a detailed manner in the article below.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
KSET 2023 Application: Quick Details
|Category of the Article||Application|
|Concerned Application||Karnataka SET 2023 Application|
|Application For||Karnataka State Eligibility Test- 2023|
|Purpose of the Eligibility Test||Recruitment of Aspirants for Assistant Professor Posts|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority|
|Mode of Application Form Submission||Online|
|Mode of the Eligibility Test||Offline|
|KEA Official Website||https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea|
KEA SET 2023 Crucial Dates
The details of the crucial dates for various activities associated with this eligibility test are given in the following table.
|Name of the Event||Prescribed Date|
|Date of Availability of the Notification and Information Prospectus||5 September 2023|
|Release date of the Online Application Form||11 September 2023|
|Last date for the Online Application Form Submission||30 September 2023|
|Deadline for the Prescribed Application Fee Payment||3 October 2023|
|Date of the Eligibility Test||5 November 2023|
Karnataka SET 2023 Application Eligibility Criteria
Before beginning to fill out the Karnataka SET 2023 Application, the aspirants need to make sure that they fulfil the following eligibility criteria specified by the authority for the eligibility test.
- The aspirants must have pursued a Master’s Degree in one of the subjects mentioned in the KSET- 2023 Notification.
- The aspirants who have acquired an educational qualification that is considered equivalent to a PG Degree can also apply.
- The aspirants who belong to the general category must secure at least 55% marks in their educational qualification. Whereas, the aspirants who belong to the reserved categories i.e. SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC (Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB) must secure at least 50% in their educational qualification.
- The aspirants who are currently pursuing their Master’s Degree can also apply for the eligibility test. However, these aspirants must produce their degree certificates within two years of the result declaration of the eligibility test.
How to Apply For KSET Assistant Professor 2023?
On the official website of the authority, the aspirants must perform the following steps to fill out and submit the Karnataka SET 2023 Application for Assistant Professor post.
- On the homepage of the website, find the link for the Karnataka SET 2023 Application under the “Recruitment” section.
- Now, on the page specified for the eligibility test’s application process, select the option for new registration.
- Fill out all the asked details in the registration form and generate relevant login credentials.
- Use these credentials on the login window and start to fill out the online application form.
- Enter all the asked information in the spaces of the application form and upload the required documents.
- Now, crosscheck the entirety of the application form and ensure that it contains no errors.
- Finally, pay the prescribed application fee for the eligibility test and submit the online application form.
- Once the online application is submitted, obtain a printout of it for upcoming activities related to the eligibility test.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ 2023 Application Fee
To apply for the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ 2023, the aspirants must pay the required application fee during Karnataka SET 2023 Application Process. The aspirants can make the payment of this application fee up to 3 October 2023 by the payment methods made available to them. The complete details of this application fee amount category-wise are given below.
|Category||Application Fee (As per Previous Year’s Notification)|
|OBC (Category II A, IIB, IIIA and IIIB)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Category-I, SC, ST and PWD||Rs. 700/-|
Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2023 Pattern
The Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2023 will be organized on 5 November 2023 in exam venues nationwide. This examination will be conducted offline, and all the aspirants will be distributed with separate OMR sheets. The examination will have two papers in which all the questions will be MCQs.
Paper 1 will have questions for 100 marks and Paper 2 will have questions for 200 marks. The duration of Paper 1 will be 1 hour and the duration of Paper 2 will be 2 hours. To get all the updates concerning this eligibility test from time to time, the aspirants must visit our portal regularly.
|Apply Online||Karnataka SET 2023 Application|
|Download||KSET 2023 Notification PDF|
|Check Here||KSET 2023 Complete Schedule|
|For Related Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
What is the upper age limit to submit the Karnataka SET 2023 Application for the eligibility test?
There is no specified upper age limit to apply for the eligibility test.
Can applicants who possess a PhD degree apply for KSET 2023?
Yes, the PhD degree holders can apply for the eligibility test. Furthermore, they will also be offered a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum qualifying marks in the required educational qualification.
The authority will issue the e-Admit Cards for the eligibility test to the aspirants by uploading a link for it on its official website a few days before the exam.