JK Polytechnic 2020 PET Application: All the candidates waiting for the admission in polytechnic colleges of Jammu Kashmir, here is some good news for them. Polytechnic entrance test application form for Jammu and Kashmir had been released by the technical board. Application Form has initiated on 23rd March 2020. Earlier, last date to submit was 15th June 2020. Now there is a big update for J & K Polytechnic entrance test form this date has been extended for
15th July 31st July 2020.
Update: JK Board has released the provisional merit list of the candidates for three-year diploma courses. Candidates can check the same from link given below
All the candidates who were unable to fill the form at that time will get some extra time to fill it. This extension in date for filling form is due to coronavirus outbreak which put country in lockdown. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria set by Jammu Kashmir Board of professional entrance examination can fill it. This form can be filled online.
About Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination
Jammu and Kashmir Board of professional entrance examination in short known as JKBOPEE was established for the Welfare of the candidate from Jammu Kashmir in 2002. Major role played by board is to conduct entrance examination for different courses.
These courses include BDS, MBBS under graduation, post-graduation, diploma, engineering, dental, diploma in physiotherapy etc. This provides an option to candidate to not leave state and take admission. According to merit, admission will be given to government and private colleges of Jammu and Kashmir by the score of polytechnic entrance test.
जम्मू कश्मीर में पॉलिटेक्निक कॉलेज के एडमिशन का फॉर्म आ चुका है 23 मार्च से एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म भरा जा रहा है तथा
15 जुलाई 31 जुलाई तक यह फॉर्म भरा जा सकता है विद्यार्थियों को ऑफिशल वेबसाइट पर जाना पड़ेगा तथा ₹500 की फीस जमा करके या एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म भरा जा सकता है परीक्षाएं अगस्त के आखिरी सप्ताह तक ले ली जाएंगी यह परीक्षा विद्यार्थियों को सरकारी तथा प्राइवेट पॉलिटेक्निक कॉलेज में एडमिशन के लिए ली जाती है छात्रों का चुनाव उनके मेरिट के हिसाब से किया जाता है और उसी हिसाब से उन्हें कॉलेज प्रदान की जाती हैl
|1.||Name of examination||Polytechnic entrance test|
|2.||Exam conducting board||Jammu and Kashmir Board of professional entrance examination|
|3.||Application for starts||23rd March 2020|
|4.||Last date (extended)|
|5.||Entrance date (tentatively)|
Overview for J&K Polytechnic Application Form
J&K Polytechnic application form was started on 23rd March 2020. Initially it was decided that form will be accepted to 15 June. Last date to pay online the application fee is also 15 June and candidate can submit their 12th mark sheet by 1st July 2020. However, a new notification has been released by board which states that this common entrance test for Polytechnic application form has been extended.
Earlier it was 30th June, now it has been again extended from
15 July to 31st July 2020. Moreover, candidate who has J&K board mark sheet of 12th for CET and 10th for Polytechnic for paramedical courses candidate can send email or by post it to board office between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Last date to receive application on email ID of J & K Board is from 1st July to 15 July 31st July 2020.
How to fill J&K Polytechnic Application Form 2020
Procedure to fill application form is completely based on online. To apply for entrance examination candidate first check their eligibility criteria. If it doesn’t match it their form will not be accepted. There will be no refund for the paid fee neither it will be Transferable. Procedure to fill the application form and pay online has been discussed here. Follow the instruction which has been provided here:-
- First step of filling the form is visiting official website which is https://www.jkbopee.gov.in/
- On home screen, there will be a tab with the name of Register.
- It is needed to fill their basic details to register themselves then click over generate application number tab.
- An application number will be provided to candidate which is required to be noted somewhere
- After the generation of details it is required to login with provided application number along with the date of birth of candidate
- Next will be payment of application fee follow the instructions which have been given there and pay the amount
- Application form can be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking
- After paying the fee application form will be provided which is required to be filled.
- Details of candidate will be asked which includes personal and educational details
- After filling all the details next step is required to upload passport size photograph which should be recent, signature of candidate and left hand thumb impression
- In next page, candidate needs to upload their certificate. Uploading all the documents there will be option for preview
- Candidate needs to preview ones and crosscheck all the details which has been provided by him
- After taking preview and crosschecking of the details it is required to submit application form
- Once application form will be submitted an option will be provided to print it
- Candidates are required to print the application form for future reference.
To Apply Online- Click Here (Closed Now)
J&K Polytechnic Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
It is very much important for a candidate to 1st cross check the eligibility criteria. If it is not matching their form will not be accepted. Eligibility criteria for J&K Polytechnic are:-
- Candidate must be citizen of India
- Candidate must be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir union territory and Ladakh territory
- Candidate must have passed higher secondary education from a recognised board
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 40% in 10th grade for general candidate. For category candidate it is 37%
- There is no age limit to apply
- The application form which is submitted by candidate should have all the details of qualifying examination.
Also Check: JKCET 2020- Application Form
JK Polytechnic Examination Pattern 2020
Examination pattern of Jammu and Kashmir Polytechnic will be same as always.
- It will be online based examination with question paper in English.
- There will be total 180 objective type questions.
- Total of 180 minutes that is 3 hours will be provided for examination
- Each question will carry one mark
- Each wrong answer will deduct one fourth from their Scored marks.
Paper will consist of 50 questions from Physics, 30 question from Chemistry, 70 question from Maths and 30 questions English.
J&K Polytechnic Entrance Exam Preparation Strategy
After form submission, soon examination will be conducted. Examination will be online with multiple choice questions. Still candidate need to take care of their Foundation and sit in examination with strong preparation. We are providing from strategy to be fulfilled for preparation of J & K Polytechnic:-
- There is less time left so candidate need to go for important topics more
- For any concept clarification candidate need to follow standard book
- Make short note for Quick revision revise this notes daily
- Try to solve more and more previous year question
- Join mock test and analyse your preparation according to it
- Take proper food and water
- A minimum of 7 hour sleep is required
- Dedicate at least one exercise meditation or yoga
JK Polytechnic Application- Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. J & K Polytechnic application form can be filled up to
15 July 31st July.
Ans. Candidate can apply for J&K Polytechnic application form through official website.
Ans. J&K professional education board was established in 2002.
Ans. J&K polytechnic entrance examination will be conducted by last week of August (tentatively).