JIPMER Nursing 2020 Application Form: The examination of nursing examination conducted by JIPMER has been postponed by the officials for the future. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research commonly known as JIPMER was expected to be conducted in the month of June tentatively
3rd week of June. But due to COVID-19 now it has been postponed and that’s why the examination for nursing program for courses like BSc nursing, MSc, and BSc post basic diploma could not be completed.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Application Form
Every year in the month of June the examination of JIPMER used to conduct but this year due to the lockdown, universities were closed and that’s why it was unable to conclude the examination on time. This leads to the extension for the date of form filling and examination is postponed for a while.
JIPMER 2020: Important dates
|Examination||B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam|
|Online application commences from|
|Last date of submitting online form|
|Date of examination|
About the JIPMER Nursing 2020 Examination
JIPMER is a national examination conducted per year for taking admission in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Nursing Center. This Institute is established in 1956 at Pondicherry keeping in mind to provide best education for the candidate who wants to have the certificate skill degree of Nursing.
Also Check: JIPMER Admit Card 2020
Students who want to take admission in this institute for the course of nursing needs to apply in the month of April and the examination conducted in the
third week of June. After the declaration of examination in July, the counseling prevails the procedure of counseling conducted in different phase and after that, the seats has been provided.
JIPMER Caution notice
JIPMER has issued a caution notice to all applicants who are looking for admission in institution that admission in courses will be strictly done on merit basis and criteria. If someone approach you regarding the same and charging you for it then do not fall prey to it.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
How to fill the Nursing JIPMER 2020 Form Application Form
For those candidates who want to take admission in the JIPMER institute for the course of nursing then it to fill the form available on the website and after that exam will be conducted for them. After qualifying the examination the counselling will prevail and seats will be provided to the students. The procedure to fill the form is given below:-
- Firstly it is required to visit the official website which is https://www.jipmer.edu.in/
- In the home page there will be the option of Register yourself where it is required to fill details such as name, mobile number, date of birth, email id etc
- Re-check the details and submit the form
- A new login ID and password will be generated and it will be sent to the mobile number and given registered mail ID login with the details
- Fill the required data which has been asked such as qualification and personal details
- In the next step, there will be the option of selecting the exam centers and 3 exam preference will be asked as the center
- In the next step, It is required to upload the recent photo and signature in the prescribed format which is predefined by the website
- After filling all the details it is required to pay the application fee
- The fee can be paid by any method such as credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI
- A double Cross cheque will be required just check the details and submit the form
- It is required to take a printout for future reference.
JIPMER Nursing 2020 Application Fee
For filling the form it is required to pay the pre-specified method which has been asked. This fee will be paid through online mode only and payment can be done through net banking, debit card, credit card or UPI. The physical handicap category students are exempted from paying the fee. For different category candidates the fee is different such as:-
- For taking admission in BSC nursing the fee for general OBC category candidate it is 1500. While for SC/ST candidate is 1200.
- Similarly for MSc courses in nursing candidate for general and OBC the fee is 700 for filling the form and for SC ST it is 500. The fee which is paid will be non-refundable and it won’t be refunded in any case.
Eligibility Criteria for Filling the JIPMER Nursing Form 2020
For taking admission in JIPMER Institute it is required to meet the certain eligibility criteria which are predefined.
The general eligibility is
- The candidates should be done citizen of India
- The candidate must attend a minimum age of 17 before 31st December 2020
- There is no limit for upper age
For taking admission in BSC nursing courses the qualification which is required is
- The candidate must passed 12th from a recognised board with the subject as physics, chemistry and Biology with mandatory subject English.
- There is a percentage criteria also which is minimum 50% is required to pass the exam for general candidate and 40% for SC ST 45% for physical handicapped category.
Coming to the course of nursing MSc the educational qualification which is required is
- The candidate must have a BSc degree in nursing from a recognised universities
- Candidate should be medically fit and should have registered themselves with the register Council of Nursing.
- A minimum of one year experience is required after before the BSc nursing course
- It is required to secure 50% marks minimum to qualify the examination.
Frequently Asked Question
A. The JIPMER nursing examination has been postponed till further date. It was expected that the examination will be conducted in August 2020 but right now it has been postponed.
Ans. JIPMER nursing Institute established in 1956 at Pondicherry.
Ans. For taking admission in JIPMER the application form fee for BSC nursing is 1500 for general candidate and 1200 for SC/ST.
Ans. The candidate need to pay 700 the SC ST candidate need to pay 500 for filling the form of MSc nursing 2020.
Ans. The candidate should have passed 12th examination with subject such as physics, chemistry, biology and English from recognised universities.
Ans. JIPMER application form can be filled from the official website which is and follow the state which has been discussed.