JIPMAT 2023 Registration: National Testing Agency is all set to conduct JIPMAT 2023 on the behalf of Indian Institutes of Management, Bodh and Jammu. Through the exam, the officials are going to provide admission into Integrated Programme in Management. All the students who were waiting for the authority to start admission do not have to wait anymore.
The JIPMAT NTA Application Form is finally available for all candidates. The application window got activated by the selection committee on 6th April 2023. To get detailed knowledge on Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test i.e., JIPMAT 2023, read the following article till the end.
JIPMAT 2023 Registration
JIPMAT is a National Level Entrance Examination which is conducted every year. A separate website has been prepared for all admission-related activities. The Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test Application Form is also available on the same website. The concerned authority has also attached the pdf of the advertisement and information bulletin pdf for students. It included every piece of information that the students might need throughout the admission procedure.
The admission procedure is currently conducting for the 2023 academic session. The link to the registration form will get disabled on 30th April 2023 upto 5.00 PM. Only online mode has been provided for the application submission process. Get information about the eligibility conditions, exam pattern and other details on the following page.
Overview of JIPMAT 2023 Registration
|Name of the Authority||Indian Institutes of Management|
|Name of the conducting authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the exam||Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test|
|Academic Session||2023 Academic Session|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Location||Bodh Gaya and Jammu|
www.jipmat.ac.in 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are set by the conducting authority to shortlist the number of interested candidates. Only those aspirants will be considered eligible who will fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Here are the eligibility set for admission through JIPMAT:
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent in commerce/ science/ arts from a recognized board/
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th in 2021 and 2022 or appear in the 2023 session.
- Candidate must have passed class 10th or its equivalent examination not before the 2019 year.
- Aspirants must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent with minimum qualifying marks.
JIPMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The following paragraph includes the pattern of the JIPMAT exam:
- The exam is going to be conducted through Computer Based Test mode.
- The question paper is going to be filled in through Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question paper is going to be divided into three subjects i.e., Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension.
- Each section will be including 33 questions and Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension will include 34 questions.
- Each question in the paper is going to include 4 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The question paper is going to be provided in English language only.
- The duration of the exam will be 02:30 hours (150 minutes)
How to apply online for the JIPMAT 2023?
Sometimes, the application process can become a little hectic which might create tension. So, we have prepared and provided the procedure for registration which will require minimal steps. The following are the steps to fill out the www.jipmat.ac.in application form:
- So, the very first step required for this procedure is landing on the JIPMAT website i.e., http://www.jipmat.ac.in/
- After landing on the home age, go to the Latest Updates section.
- Under that, you must click on the “Click Here to Register” link available under it.
- A new age will open after a few seconds holding information about all the registration steps. Click on the New Registration link available at the bottom.
- The instructions page regarding admission will get open, you must click on the Click here to proceed and access the application form.
- Provide all basic details and qualification details to the application form carefully.
- After that, move to the next step i.e, uploading the required documents.
- Now comes the last step of the application procedure i.e., application fee submission.
- Provide all the payment-related details and carefully transfer the fee to the concerned authority.
- At this stage, the whole application process will be completed. You will be required to recheck the whole application and do the final submission.
- Keep a printout of the application form and the fee receipt for future use.
JIPMAT NTA 2023: Crucial Dates
|Commencement of online registration||6th April 2023|
|Last date of online registration||30th April 2023 (upto 5.00 PM)|
|Application Correction Dates||2nd to 4th May 2023 (upto 11.50 PM)|
|Display of City Intimation Slip||To be announced|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|JIPMAT Exam Date||28th May 2023|
JIPMAT 2023 Registration: Important Links
|Visit the official website||JIPMAT Web Portal Link|
|Apply Online||JIPMAT Registration Link|
|Read about JIPMAT On||JIPMAT Information Bulletin|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials have started accepting application forms since 6th April 2023. The application process is going to remain active till 30th April 2023. After the scheduled date, no application is going to get considered.
Aspirants who are interested and going to apply online will have to pay the registration fee as well. So, the application fee is Rs. 2000/- for General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL). Rs. 1000/- for Gen- EWS /Scheduled Caste (SC)/ ST/ PwD and Transgender will have to pay Rs. 1000/-
Interested candidates will have to upload some documents to the application which will help in completing the application form. The following are those documents:
scanned passport-sized photograph: 10 kb to 200 kb, scanned signature: 4 kb to 30 kb and PwD certificate: 10 kb to 300 kb.