Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2020: To take admissions in different engineering and non-engineering diploma courses, students need to qualify the entrances exam called PCECE. Jharkhand polytechnic conducted for all those who want to appear in these engineering and non-engineering courses. PCECE Jharkhand Polytechnic entrance test is a state-level exam for students. Candidates who clear the exam will receive entries into distinct govt and private colleges of Jharkhand. Applications for Jharkhand Polytechnic (PECE) 2020 can be submitted online.
UPDATE: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has extended the last date of submission of Jharkhand PECE 2020 application forms till 20th August 2020. Check the notice below.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020
JCECEB organizes entrance test every year, this year also the application will be available online. All applicant needs to fill the application form within the given time and submit the fees for the exam. Admit card will also issue on the site, students can download it before the exam. For more details regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020, the application forms process, important dates, eligibility criteria etc, check the article.
Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE) is a test that has conducted by JCECEB per year. As per the official notice, the application form for the entrance will be available from 8th of June, and the process will be closed on
2nd July 20th August 2020. Applicants can fill the form online from the official portal of Jharkhand Polytechnic. The authority has not released the date of the exam yet, but soon they will announce the date. After filling the PCECE registration form, the candidate has to pay the fees.
Overview of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
|Organising Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination- PCECE|
|PCECE Exam Type||State Level Examination|
|Mode of PCECE Registration||Online|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Procedure Begin From||8th June|
|End of Registration|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|PCECE Official Website||jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Courses||Engineering and Non-Engineering|
|Helpline Number||9264473893 or 9264473891|
Application Charge According to Category
After filling the application form applicants needs to pay the declared fees by credit, debit card, or from net banking.
For SC/ST/Female Applicants – 325 Rupees
For General/OBC Applicants – 650 Rupees
Jharkhand Polytechnic PCECE Application Important Dates
|PCECE Registration Process Start||8 June 2020|
|Last Date Submission of Application Form|
|PCECE Admit Card Announcement Date||To be announced|
|Date of Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam|
|PCECE Result Declaration Date|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Process will Start From|
Jharkhand Polytechnic PCECE Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the PECE applicants are advised to get a review of the eligibility criteria. If the candidate did not satisfy all the rules given down, then he/she will not be allowed to give the examination. Read the guidelines below –
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Applicants who are applying for the test must be a citizen of Jharkhand state as such applicants need to present their domicile as proof.
- Candidate must be passed 10th class from the recognized board.
- For any other engineering courses, there no age limit criteria but the age norms for Mining engineering branch is 17 years old as on 1st July 2020.
- The percentage of 10th class has to be a minimum of 35% marks.
Exam Pattern of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
- The question paper for the test will be available in two languages that are Hindi and English.
- Question Paper Contain a total of 150 questions (50 questions from physics, 50 questions from chemistry and 50 questions from mathematics), and all are of Multiple Choice types.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- For every right answer 1 marks will be given, but for every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be diminished.
- The exam mode is offline i.e. Pen and paper type.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus of PECE is based on the 10th class Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics syllabus. Students have recommended that they must prepare the topics like –
Maths Syllabus: Quadratic Equations, Heights and Distances, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Linear Equations, Relations and Functions, Geometry, The Straight Line, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Factorization, Number System, Statistics, HCF and LCM, Sets, Trigonometrical Formulae, Area, Volume and Surface Area, Taxation, Rational Expressions, Logarithms, Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
Topics of Physics: Reflection of Light, Work, Power and Energy, Simple Harmonic Motion, Kinetics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Measurement, Simple Harmonic Motion, Thermodynamics, Work, Power and Energy, Simple Harmonic Motion, Rotatory Motion of a Rigid Body, Heat and Thermal Expansion, Electrostatics, Current Electricity etc
Chemistry Topics: Concept of Atomic, Periodic Classification of Elements, Mixtures and Compounds, Molecular and Equivalent Masses, Hydrocarbons, Group Elements, Important Chemical Compounds, Electrochemistry, Atomic Structure, Different Chemical Reactions, Polymers, Laws of Chemical, Combination and Gas Laws, Valency, Acids, Bases, Salt and Hydrolysis, Elements, Catalysis, Detergents, Drugs and Explosives
Jharkhand Polytechnic Admit Card 2020
JCECEB will provide the admit card on the official website of PECE. The hall ticket will be available 4 or 5 days before the examination. The applicant needs to download the admit card and get a hard copy of it. It is necessary to bring the call letter on the day of entrance test, if anyone forgets to bring then the authority will not allow that candidate to appear in the exam. Keep the admit card safe and it has some significant info like name of the candidate, exam center name, address of exam center, name of the exam, photograph of the candidate etc.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2020
The result will declare after a few days of test online. Candidates can check the result by logging in the details in the form like roll number other info. After the result announcement officials will prepare merit list according to result. The candidate who will pass the examination will eligible for the counselling process.
Recommended Read >>>>>> JAC 12th Result 2020
Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer Key
The answer key will be uploaded by officials so, that candidates can get an idea of marks. By cross-checking the answer key, applicants can calculate their scores. If anyone finds any mistake or correction on the answer key, they can send it to the authority with the correct documents.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Process 2020
When the list will publish on the site after that counselling and section procedure will commence. During counselling, the authority will grant the seat of different colleges to the students. The second round of counselling will be conducted only when there will vacant seat remain after 1st round. Applicants who are not satisfied with allocates colleges and want to they change their institute can appear in 2nd round.
How to Prepare For the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Test
- Firstly, make a time table it should contain the timing and duration of every subject in which you have to work on.
- Make the list all topics that are important and have chances to come in the exam.
- Prepare regularly and along with you have to make notes of every topic.
- At the time of the revision, notes will help you to go through from the topics.
- Practice the easy topics firstly, and go for the hardpoints, make your concept clear.
- When you complete the syllabus, then practice the previous year question paper.
Steps to Fill Jharkhand Polytechnic Application Form 2020
Applicants who want to fill the application form and do not know the method can check all the steps. We have given quite mild procedure by which candidates can quickly get the form filled.
- Open any browser and go to the official website of JCECEB.
- Search for the “Online Registration PECE 2020” link, click on it.
- After that, applicants need to hit the “New Registration” link on the next page.
- Applicants go through the instruction before filling the application form.
- Now, enter your all information like name, gender, aadhaar card number etc.
- Tick the checkbox on the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Save and Next” tab.
- Upload the scanned copy of your documents that are the picture of the candidate, thumb impression, signature of the applicant.
- Check the details once again and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now applicants need to pay the fees for the application form through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- To complete the process hit the “Proceed to payment” option on the page.
Official Website – Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020
You can fill the applications form from 8th June 2020 and the process will end up in
2nd July 25th 20th August 2020.
There are 150 questions in the questions paper, every correct will contain 1 marks and incorrect will deduct 0.25 marks. The duration of the exam will be 2 hrs and 30 min. Exam consist of 50 questions of maths, 50 questions of chemistry, 50 questions of physics.
Visit the official portal -> Search the PECE application form -> Click on new registration -> Fill all the information correctly -> You have to attach all the needed documents and submit the application -> To register you have t pay the charges of it then only you will complete the process.
Till now there is no official notice related to date of exam but according to analysis the exam will be held on first or second week of July.
Hello everyone, we hope that the information provided by us regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2020 has been useful to you. In case you have any difficulty related to this topic you can ask in the comment section, we will try to give your answers.