JEE-Main Application Form 2022 @https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/| NTA JEE Main 2022 Session 2 application submission and correction process has been closed on 30th June but later on 11th July NTA has released a notice regarding the reopening of the application window for the applicants. And as per it, the online application for JEE main session 2 will reopen from 6th July whose link will remain active till 12th July midnight. If you still not able to submit the application form then do it now because this is the last chance to appear in Session 2 examination.
New Update: JEE Main Session 2 application reopen again for the applicants whose last date is 12 July 2022.
Application forms submitted other than in online mode shall be rejected by the concerned authority and each applicant must submit only one application, multiple applications for the same session will not be accepted. Do fill in your details carefully because details once submitted will not be changed.
Candidates who are interested in submitting applications for JEE Mains 2022 can collect all the relevant information such as the application process, important dates, eligibility requirements, exam pattern, major changes, results, etc. details in this particular post.
JEE Main Session 2 Application 2022: Overview
|Name of the exam||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains)|
|Testing agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Session 2||June 2022|
|Course offered||B.Tech./B.E., B.Arch., B. Planning|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official Website|| https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ |
|Information bulletin||Click Here|
|Public Notice||Click Here|
JEE Main 2022- Important Dates
|Issue of public notice||March 1st||1 June 2022|
|Commencement of online application & fee payment||March 1st||1st June 202|
Reopen: 6th July
Reopen: 11 July
|Last date of submission of application||5th April 2022 (09:50 PM)|
Reopened: 18 April 2022
|30 June 2022|
Closing Date: 9th July
Closing Date: 12 July
|Last date for the final transaction of the application fee||5th April (11:50 PM)|
Last date: 25th April
|30 June 2022|
|Application Correction||June 2022||1st to 3rd July 2022|
|Exam city Announcement||June 2022||–|
|Printing of admit cards||June 2022||–|
|Examination dates for Session 1|
20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29 June 2022
|21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, and 30 July 2022|
|Declaration of result||10 July 2022||to be informed-|
JEE Mains 2022 Session 2- Eligibility
Candidates should go through the information bulletin once before application and ensure their eligibility. They can also check the eligibility details provided as under-
Basic eligibility Conditions-
- Candidates who have passed their 10+2 exam/equivalent exam in 2020 or 2021 are eligible.
- Appearing candidates in 2022 are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit for candidates appearing in JEE Main 2022 exam.
Candidates qualifying for any of the following examinations are eligible to apply-
- The final exam of the 10+2 academic system is conducted by any recognized Central or Education State Board.
- Intermediate or 2 years Pre-University exam conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- 2 years course of the JSW (Joint Services Wing) of NDA (National Defence Academy).
- SSSE exam conducted by NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) with a minimum of 5 subjects.
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Exam.
- Any Public Board/School/ University exam in India or any other country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or any State Board of Technical Education (Minimum 3 years)
- HSC Examination of the Cambridge University/ International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBD) of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
- Advanced (A) level GCE (General Certificate Education) Exam (Cambridge/ London /Sri Lanka)
JEE Mains 2022 Application Process
JEE Main 2022 applications are to be filled online. There is no offline or another mode for the submission of applications. Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. Multiple applications are liable to be rejected.
Pre-requisites of online application-
Before starting the online application process, applicants should be ready with-
- A computer/laptop with good Internet connectivity
- A valid e-mail Id for communication purposes.
- A valid mobile number for communication purposes.
- All educational qualification details and documents
- Scanned recent passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size should be between 10 kb–200 kb)
- Scanned image candidate’s signature in JPG/JPEG format (size should be between 4 kb–30 kb)
- Scanned 10+2 or equivalent Mark sheet/Score Card/Admit Card (size should be between 50kb-500kb).
- A valid Net banking account or debit/credit card or UPI or PAYTM Service.
- A printer is connected to the system for the printing confirmation page.
How to fill out JEE Main 2022 Session 2 application forms?
Application forms will be filled out online mode. Applicants can check the step-by-step procedure for both fresh and already appeared applications given below-
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main i.e. https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Application form for JEE (Main) 2022” link is given on the homepage.
- Hit the “New Registration” link.
- Download the information bulletin. Read all the instructions written on the existing page. Scroll down and hit the “Click here to Proceed” button.
- The registration form will open. Enter personal details, contact details, password, and security pin carefully in the space provided. Click on the “Submit” button.
- Preview the registration form details and edit if required. After reviewing all the entries click on the “Final Submit” tab.
On final submission, candidates will receive an application no. and password which they must retain for further logins.
- The dashboard will show the application status. Click on “Complete Application”
- The application form appears. Fill in all the correct information as asked and click on “Submit”.
- After reviewing the form click on final submit.
- After confirming the submission click on the “Upload Images” tab.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Confirm the upload and proceed to the payment of the application fee.
- Click on the “Payment Examination Fee” tab.
- Select the payment option and click on the “ Proceed for Payment” tab.
- Make payment and a dialog box showing the application status will appear.
- Lastly, download and take the printout of the confirmation page. Retain this page for future references.
Note- All the steps mentioned above can be completed together or separately by the applicants.
JEE Main 2022 Application Fee
- Applicants can make payment of the requisite fee online by using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI or PAYTM Services.
JEE Main 2022 Important Link
|Check Online Link||JEE Main Session 2 registration link|
|Online for extended Notice||JEE main session 2 reopen notice|
|Notice for session 2||JEE Mains Session 2 Notice|
|Exam Date||JEE Main Revised Exam Notice|
|Brochure link||JEE Main April/May Brochure|
|Know yor eligibility||JEE mains Eligibility Criteria|
JEE Main 2022 Admit Card
Admit cards for JEE Main April/May 2022 exams will be made available online for printing. Applicants will be able to print their admit cards as per the schedule mentioned above. All the candidates must carry the printout of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without a valid JEE Main admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center.
JEE Main 2022 April/May Examination Pattern
- Mode of Exam- Computer-Based Test
- Medium of exam- Hindi, English, Gujarati, etc (Check out the table below for more)
- Type of Questions- MCQs and questions for which the answer is a numerical value
- Duration of exam- 3 hours
- Marking scheme for MCQs- 4 marks for each correct answer and -1 for every wrong attempt.
- Marking scheme for questions having an answer in a numerical value- 4 marks for correct answer and no negative marking for incorrect or answered questions.
Check the examination pattern of each question paper shared below-
- B.E./B. Tech
|Part||Subject||Section 1st Ques||Section 2nd Ques||Marks|
|Total||–||60 Ques||30 Ques||300|
|Part II||Aptitude Test||50||200|
|Part III||Drawing Based Test||2||100|
- B. Planning
|Part II||Aptitude Test||50||200|
|Part III||Planning based objective test||25||100|
JEE Main 2022 Answer Keys
After the completion of the examination process, NTA will publish the question paper and JEE main answer key on its website. The official dates will be announced later. Candidates should keep in touch with the official portal for all the updates regarding answer keys.
JEE Main 2022 Result/ Scorecard
After the completion of the answer key objection process and publication of the final keys. NTA will publish the result. JEE’s main result is expected to be announced at the discretion of NTA. The compilation of JEE Main exam will be done based on the normalization of marks as the exam is going to be conducted in multiple shifts.
The result will be displayed on the NTA website as per the schedule and candidates can check it using valid credentials.
About JEE Mains Examination 2022
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains) is a national exam conducted twice a year by the National Testing Agency (NTA). JEE Mains is organized to check the competency of the candidates for admission to various premier institutions of higher education in the country. NTA is conducting JEE Mains from 2019 onwards as per the directions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
JEE Mains is an entrance test conducted to provide admissions to eligible candidates to undergraduate programs (which include B.Tech./B.E., B.Arch., B.Planning) in NITs, IIITs, and other technical institutions funded by the Central Govt. commonly known as Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), other institutions funded by state govt, etc. Admissions to IITs are made based on JEE Advance scores only.
Conducting JEE Mains exam in various sessions in a year provides engineering aspirants an extra opportunity to improve their scores. It also reduces their chances of dropping a whole year. The best of conducting JEE twice is that best of all four results is considered for preparing the merit list. Those who have failed in the first attempt or have obtained low scores can apply again.
JEE Main Helpdesk
For queries and correspondences regarding, JEE Main 2022, candidates can contact at the given details-
National Testing Agency,
Block C-20/1A/8, Sector 62,
Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida -201309 (UP)
Helpline No.- 0120-6895200 (For Technical Support)
Candidates can also share their queries with NTA by using the Register Query Link provided in the Menu tab of the candidate login page.
What is the mode of application for JEE Main 2022 exam?
Applications are submitted only through the online mode.
English and Hindi for all the exam cities and English, Hindi, Gujarati, etc for exam Centre cities in the state of Gujarat, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli. Some new languages have been added which are mentioned above.
There are no age criteria for this exam. You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from any of the recognized boards in the year 2020 or 2021. Final year appearing candidates can also apply.
Exam dates and shifts will be allocated randomly to each candidate.
Yes, at the time of online application you will be provided an option to opt for QP language as per your preference.
Yes, reservation is also applicable. For more detail, you can refer to the information bulletin available on the official portal and also on this page.
Your applications will be rejected and then you won’t able to take part in JEE Main examination.
Queries about JEE Main Application Form 2022 can be asked in the comment box below.