JEE-Main Application Form April 2021 @https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/| The application process for JEE Mains 2021 for April 2021 session is active now. The registration process is started on 25th March 2021 and will end on 4th April 2021 (Till 11:50 PM). JEE Main Application form 2021 can be filled only in online mode.
Latest News: The application form for JEE Main April 2021 session has been started from 25th March 2021. Interested aspirants can submit the form from the link mentioned below.
Application forms submitted other than in online mode shall be rejected by the concerned authority. Interested candidates can apply using the official website of the concerned testing agency. After the last date of application, no candidate will be able to apply or make any corrections in the form.
Candidates who are interested in submitting applications for JEE Mains 2021 can collect all the relevant information such as application process, important dates, eligibility requirements, exam pattern, major changes, result etc. details in this particular post.
- 1 JEE Main April 2021 at a Glance
- 2 JEE Mains 2021- Important Dates
- 3 JEE Mains April 2021 Session- Eligibility
- 4 JEE Mains 2021 Application Process
- 5 How to fill JEE Main April 2021 session application forms?
- 6 JEE Main Application Form April 2021- Application Fee
- 7 JEE Main 2021 April Examination Pattern
JEE Main April 2021 at a Glance
|Name of the exam||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains)|
|Testing agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Course offered||B.Tech./B.E., B.Arch., B. Planning|
|Application Status||Active Now|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official Website|| https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ |
|Information bulletin||Click Here|
|Public Notice||Click Here|
JEE Mains 2021- Important Dates
|Issue of public notice||16th Dec 2020|
|Commencement of online application and fee payment process||16th Dec 2020|
|Last date of submission of application|
|Last date for final transaction of application fee|| |
|Correction in application particulars|
|Printing of admit cards||2nd Week of Feb 2021|
|Examination dates for Session 1||23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th Feb 2021|
|Application Start Date for March Session||2nd March 2021|
|Last Date of Submitting Form|
|Examination dates for Session 2||15th, 16th, 17th & 18th March 2021|
|April Session Application Start From||25th March 2021|
|Last Date of Submitting Application Form||4th April 2021 (Till 11:50 PM)|
|Last Date for Payment||5th April 2021 (11:50 PM)|
|Examination dates for Session 3||27th, 28th, 29th & 30th April 2021|
|Examination dates for Session 4||24th, 25th, 26th, 27th & 28th May 2021|
|1st shift||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|2nd shift||3:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
|Display of question papers and answer keys||Notified later through NTA website|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
Candidates can also check the complete exam schedule for all the papers given as follows-
JEE Mains April 2021 Session- Eligibility
Candidates should go through the information bulletin once before application and ensure their eligibility. They can also check the eligibility details provided as under-
Basic eligibility Conditions-
- Candidates who have passed their 10+2 exam/equivalent exam in 2019 or 2020 are eligible.
- Appearing candidates in 2021 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam in 2018 or before are not eligible.
- There is no age limit for candidates appearing in JEE Main 2021 exam.
Candidates qualifying any of the following examinations are eligible to apply-
- The final exam of the 10+2 academic system, conducted by any recognized Central or Education State Board.
- Intermediate or 2 years Pre-University exam conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- 2 years course of the JSW (Joint Services Wing) of NDA (National Defence Academy).
- SSSE exam conducted by NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) with a minimum of 5 subjects.
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Exam.
- Any Public Board/School/ University exam in India or in any other country recognized as equivalent to 10+2 system by AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or any State Board of Technical Education (Minimum 3 years)
- HSC Examination of the Cambridge University/ International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBD) of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
- Advanced (A) level GCE (General Certificate Education) Exam (Cambridge/ London /Sri Lanka)
JEE Mains 2021 Application Process
JEE Main 2021 applications are to be filled online. There is no offline or other mode for submission of applications. Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. Multiple applications are liable to be rejected.
Pre-requisites of online application-
Before starting the online application process, applicants should be ready with-
- A computer/laptop with good Internet connectivity
- A valid e-mail Id for communication purpose
- A valid mobile number for communication purpose
- All educational qualification details and documents
- Scanned recent passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size should be between 10 kb–200 kb)
- Scanned image candidate’s signature in JPG/JPEG format (size should be between 4 kb–30 kb)
- Scanned 10+2 or equivalent Mark sheet/Score Card/Admit Card (size should be between 50kb-500kb).
- A valid Net banking account or debit/credit card or UPI or PAYTM Service.
- A printer connected to the system for printing confirmation page.
How to fill JEE Main April 2021 session application forms?
Application forms will be filled through online mode. Applicants can check the step-by-step procedure for both fresh and already appeared applications given below-
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main i.e. https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on “Application form for JEE (Main) 2021” link given on the homepage.
- Hit the “New Registration” link.
- Download the information bulletin. Read all the instructions written on the existing page. Scroll down and hit the “Click here to Proceed” button.
- Registration form will open. Enter personal details, contact details, password and security pin carefully in space provided. Click on “Submit” button.
- Preview the registration form details and edit if required. After reviewing all the entries click on “Final Submit” tab.
On final submission, candidates will receive an application no. and password which they must retain for further logins.
- Dashboard will show the application status. Click on “Complete Application”
- Application form appear. Fill all the correct information as asked and click on “Submit”.
- After reviewing the form click on final submit.
- After confirming the submission click on “Upload Images” tab.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Confirm the upload and proceed to payment of application fee.
- Click on “Payment Examination Fee” tab.
- Select payment option and click on “ Proceed for Payment” tab.
- Make payment and a dialog box showing the application status will appear.
- Lastly, download and take the printout of the confirmation page. Retain this page for future references.
Note- All the steps mentioned above can be completed together or separately by the applicants.
JEE Main Application Form April 2021- Application Fee
- Applicants can make payment of requisite fee online by using Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI or PAYTM Services.
|Program||Category||Fee (In India)||Fee (Outside India)|
|B.E./B.Tech OR B. Arch OR B. Planning||Gen/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL)||Rs.325/-||Rs.650/-||Rs 1500/-||Rs 3000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs.325/-||Rs.325/-||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|B.E./B.Tech & B. Arch OR B.E./B.Tech & B. Planning OR B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch & B. Planning OR B. Arch & B. Planning||Gen/Gen-EWS/ OBC(NCL)||Rs.1300/-||Rs.650/-||Rs.3000/-||Rs.6000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs. Rs. 650/-||Rs. 650/-||Rs.3000/-||Rs.3000/-|
Correction in JEE Main Application Form April 2021
Important Note for April 2021 Session: There is no correction window will be available for April 2021 due to the limited time period. Hence, this time aspirants have to be more careful while filing their details in the form.
Correction will be possible only during the stipulated time period. After the due date no correction will be possible.
JEE Main 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards for JEE Main April 2021 exams will also be made available online for printing. Applicants will be able to print their admit cards from 2nd week of April 2021. It is compulsory all the candidates carry the printout of the admit card to the exam center on the day of exam. Without a valid JEE Main admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center.
JEE Main 2021 April Examination Pattern
- Mode of Exam- Computer Based Test
- Medium of exam- Hindi, English, Gujarati, etc (Check out the table below for more)
- Type of Questions- MCQs and questions for which answer is a numerical value
- Duration of exam- 3 hours
- Marking scheme for MCQs- 4 marks for each correct answer and -1 for every wrong attempt.
- Marking scheme for questions having an answer in a numerical value- 4 marks for correct answer and no negative marking for incorrect or answered questions.
Check the examination pattern of each question paper shared below-
- B.E./B. Tech
|Part||Subject||Section 1st Ques||Section 2nd Ques||Marks|
|Total||–||60 Ques||30 Ques||300|
|Part II||Aptitude Test||50||200|
|Part III||Drawing Based Test||2||100|
- B. Planning
|Part II||Aptitude Test||50||200|
|Part III||Planning based objective test||25||100|
JEE Main 2021 Answer Keys
After the completion of examination process, NTA will publish the question paper and JEE main answer key on its website. The official dates will be announced later. Candidates should keep in touch with the official portal for all the updates regarding answer keys.
JEE Main 2021 Result/ Scorecard
After the completion of the answer key objection process and publication of final keys. NTA will publish the result. JEE main result is expected to be announced as per the discretion of NTA. The compilation of JEE Main exam will be done on the basis of the normalization of marks as the exam is going to be conducted in multiple shifts.
The result will be displayed on NTA website as per the schedule and candidates can check it using valid credentials.
About JEE Mains Examination 2021
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains) is a national exam conducted twice a year by the National Testing Agency (NTA). JEE Mains is organized to check the competency of the candidates for admission to various premier institutions of higher education in the country. NTA is conducting JEE Mains from 2019 onwards as per the directions of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
JEE Mains is an entrance test conducted to provide admissions to eligible candidates to undergraduate programs (which include B.Tech./B.E., B.Arch., B.Planning) in NITs, IIITs, other technical institutions funded by the Central Govt. commonly known as Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), other institutions funded by state govts, etc. Admissions to IITs are made on the basis of JEE Advance scores only.
This is the first session of JEE Mains 2021 which has conducted in Feb and the second one has conducted in March, 3rd session is conducted in April and 4th in May. Conducting JEE Mains exam in various session in a year provides engineering aspirants an extra opportunity to improve their scores. It also reduces their chances of dropping a whole year. The best of conducting JEE twice is that best of all four results is considered for preparing the merit list. Those who have failed in first attempt or have obtained low scores can apply again.
For queries and correspondences regarding, JEE Main 2021, candidates can contact at the given details-
National Testing Agency,
Block C-20/1A/8, Sector 62,
Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida -201309 (UP)
Helpline No.- 0120-6895200 (For Technical Support)
Candidates can also share their queries with NTA by using Register Query Link provided in the Menu tab of candidate login Page.
What is a mode of application for JEE Main April 2021 exam?
Applications is submitted only through the online mode.
English and Hindi for all the exam cities and English, Hindi and Gujarati, etc for exam Centre cities in the state of Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli. Some new languages have added which are mentioned above.
There is no age criteria for this exam. You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from any of the recognized board in the year 2019 or 2021. Final year appearing candidates can also apply.
Exam date and shift will be allocated randomly to each candidate.
Yes, at the time of online application you will be provided an option to opt for QP language as per your preference.
Yes, reservation is also applicable. For more detail you can refer the information bulletin available on the official portal and also on this page.
Your applications will be rejected and then you won’t able to take part in JEE Main examination.
Queries about JEE Main Application Form 2021 can be asked in the comment box below.