JEE Advanced Application Form 2023 IIT Guwahati will is the conducting authority for JEE Advanced 2023. The candidates who appeared for the Mains exam and qualified we now be attempting this test. As per the schedule, the online registration for JEE Advanced 2023 will start on April 30th 2023. For the same, the prospects need to apply online to register themselves for the exam which is to be held on 4th June 2023. Those who are willing to further appear for the advanced level and are eligible for it will have to apply before the deadline.
The candidates need to check all the important eligibility conditions and fill out the registration form. Allude to the following article in order to get all the important information pertaining to JEE Advanced Application Form 2023.
JEE Advanced Application Form Registration 2023
The National Testing Agency will declare the results for JEE Mains 2023 on its notified date. The candidate who will rank in certain top spots for each category will be eligible to appear for the next level of the Joint Entrance Examination. IIT Bombay will be further conducting the exam for the advanced level. They have informed the students that the registrations for the advanced level will begin on 30th April 2023. The registration window will only be activated for a limited period of time. The candidates who are willing to apply for the advanced level will have to register themselves before 4th May 2023.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination JEE Advanced|
|Organized By||IIT Guwahati|
|Authority||Joint Admission Board|
|Type of Examination||Entrance Examination|
|Course||Bachelor Courses in Engineering|
|Institution||Indian Institute of Technology IIT|
|Application Status||To Commence on 30th April 2023|
|Examination Mode||Online: Computer-Based Test CBT|
JEE Advanced 2023 Schedule
Joint Entrance Examination is held under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board for admission in undergraduate level engineering programs in IITs for the academic session 2023-23. The prospect to appear for the Mains examination and have qualified will have to register themselves for the advanced level if they desire to do so. The eligible candidates will be able to appear for the exam on 4th June 2023.
The following time slots are for the two papers:
|S.No.||Paper||Examination Start Time||Examination End Time|
|1.||Paper-I||9 AM||12 PM|
|2.||Paper-II||2:30 PM||5:30 PM|
Eligibility Conditions for JEE Advanced 2023
As mentioned earlier, only eligible candidates will be able to appear for the JEE Advanced examination. Hence, those who are seeking to apply for JEE advanced 2023, observe the following eligibility conditions:
- The prospects should be among the top 2,50,000 candidates for JEE Mains exam 2023.
- Applicants must have been born on 01 October 1998 or later than that.
- Five Year Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled Tribes, and persons with disability categories.
- The candidate should not have attempted for JEE Advanced paper two times in two consecutive years.
- The candidate should have appeared for the class 12 examination or equivalent in subjects of mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- The candidate should not have excepted an IIT seat or have been admitted to the IIT college for the respective program.
Read this>>> CUET 2023 UG Application
Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2023 Schedule
The authorities have provided the subsequent schedule to the students who are seeking to appear for JEE Advanced 2023 examination:
|1.||Application Commencement for JEE Advanced 2023||30th April 2023|
|2.||Application Deadline for JEE Advanced 2023||4th May 2023|
|3.||JEE Advanced Registration Fee Payment Deadline||5th May 2023|
|4.||Release Date of JEE Advanced Admit Card||29th May 2023|
|5.||PwD Candidate’s Choice Procedure of Scribe||3rd June 2023|
|6.||Deadline for download of JEE Advanced Admit Card||4th June 2023|
|7.||JEE Advanced Examination 2023||4th June 2023|
|8.||Sharing of Candidate’s Response Sheet||9th June 2023|
|9.||Release of Provisional Answer Keys||11th June 2023|
|10.||Objection Window for Answer Keys||11th June 2023|
|11.||Last Day for sending objections on Provisional Answer Key||12th June 2023|
|12.||Release of Final Answer Key||18th June 2023|
|13.||Result Announcement of JEE Advanced 2023||18th June 2023|
Documents required for JEE Advanced Application
The candidates who will apply for JEE Advanced examination 2023 will have to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Matriculation certificate or class 10th certificate as date of birth proof or birth certificate.
- Mark sheet of class 12 or equivalent.
- Certificate of class 12 or equivalent.
- In case, the name of the candidate is different in the class 10th certificate, a gazette notification identifying the change of name needs to be submitted.
- Candidates belonging to the GEN-EWS category, that is general caste as well as economically weaker section, need to submit the GEN-EWS certificate.
- For the OBC-NCL category, the respective certificate needs to be uploaded.
- Schedule caste or scheduled tribe categories need to upload the caste certificate.
- The candidates seeking reservation for admissions under the persons with disability category or PWD, need to produce a physical disability certificate. Dyslexic candidates need to submit their respective documents to support their disability.
- Such candidates who are opting for compensatory time, need to produce the compensatory time form along with a disability certificate.
- Similarly, those who need the services of a scribe need to submit the respective form.
- For the DS category, the DS form certificate needs to be submitted. It should be issued by the respective record offices of armed force personnel.
- Foreign candidates will have to submit a certificate to prove that the examination they lately qualified for is equivalent to the class 12 examination in India.
Apply Online for JEE Advanced Examination 2023
Registration for JEE Advanced 2023 will commence on 30th April 2023. The authorities have curated a specific portal in order to proceed with the registrations. The link will be activated at 10 AM. Applications need to be submitted before 30th May 2023. The authorities will deactivate the link sharply by 5 PM. Nevertheless, the candidates will be allowed to make payments later. The prospects can pay the fee by 5 PM on 5th May 2023. Follow the steps given below in order to fill out the application form for JEE Advanced 2023:
- Open the official portal of JEE Advanced 2023 at jeeadv.ac.in.
- On the homepage, check the announcement section.
- Tap on the link to apply online for JEE Advanced 2023.
- The application form will open up for the candidate.
- Fill in all the details correctly as mentioned in the original documents.
- Upload the documents mentioned above in the required sizes and formats.
- Pay the applicable fee in online mode using the available methods.
- Finally, press the submit button to apply.
- The candidates need to print a copy of the application form for future convenience.
In the case of foreign students, the applications will be similarly placed. However, they need to specifically access the section of the portal which is concerned to them.
Registration Fee of JEE Advanced Application Form
The candidates need to pay the registration fee in order to successfully submit the applications. The last date to pay the fee is 5th May 2023. The payment link will be deactivated at 5 PM. The fee amount differs for different categories. The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. All the extra charges such as service charges, and much more will have to be paid by the candidate only. The following amount has been notified by the authorities:
|S.No.||Kind of Student||Category||Registration Fee|
|1.||Indian Nationals||Scheduled Castes SC|
Scheduled Tribes ST
Persons with Disability PwD
|2.||Indian Nationals||Female Candidates of any Category||Rs. 1450|
|3.||Other Categories||Rs. 2900|
|4.||Foreign Nationals||Residents of SAARC Countries||The US $90|
|5.||Foreign Nationals||Residents of Non-SAARC Countries||The US $ 180|
Details of JEE Advanced Examination
JEE advanced examination will be conducted in online mode. It will be a computer-based test examination. The exam date has been announced as 4th June 2023. As a confirmation of the candidates and proof, the authorities will release the admit cards on 29th May 2023. The applicants must download the hall ticket before 4th June 2023. All the details pertaining to the examination will be mentioned in the document only. There will be two papers that the candidate will have to attempt as a part of JEE Advanced 2023.
Both the papers are compulsory and each question paper will consist of three sections for each subject, physics chemistry, and maths. The candidate will have to use the JEE Advanced online account on the day of the exam in order to be able to attend it.
JEE Advanced Application Form Important Links
|Visit||JEE Advanced 2023 Official Portal|
|Check||JEE Advanced Application Direct Link|
|Check||Portal for Foreign Nationals for Application of JEE Advanced|
|Download||JEE Advanced Notification pdf of Information Booklet|
No, the candidates who have appeared for JEE Mains exam can only appear for JEE Advanced if they rank in the top 2,50,000 spots.