JEE Advanced 2024 Application Form: IIT Madras has released the JEE Advanced 2024 Brochure. As per it, the online application for JEE Advanced 2024 will start on April 21, 2024. For this, the prospects must register online for the exam scheduled for 26th May 2024. Eligible ones must submit their application before the closing date, which appears to be 30 April 2024. Any changes in the schedule will be announced online at the IIT Madras Official Portal.
The candidates must check all the essential conditions and complete the registration form. Allude to the following article to get all the important information pertaining to JEE Advanced Application Form 2024.
JEE Advanced 2024 Application Form Registration
The National Testing Agency will declare the results for JEE Mains 2024 on its notified date. The candidate who will rank in certain top spots for each category will be eligible to appear for the next level of the Joint Entrance Examination. IIT Madras will be conducting the exam for the advanced level further.
They have informed the students that registration for the advanced level will begin on 21st April. The registration window will only be activated for a limited period of time. The candidates willing to apply for the advanced level will have to register before 30th April 2024.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Examination
|Joint Entrance Examination JEE Advanced
|Joint Admission Board
|Type of Examination
|Bachelor Courses in Engineering
|Indian Institute of Technology IIT
|Online: Computer-Based Test CBT
JEE Advanced 2024 Schedule
Joint Entrance Examination is held under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board for admission in undergraduate level engineering programs in IITs for the academic session 2024-25. The prospect to appear for the Mains examination and have qualified will have to register for the advanced level if they desire to do so. The eligible candidates will be able to appear for the exam on 26th May 2024.
The following time slots are for the two papers:
|Examination Start Time
|Examination End Time
Eligibility Conditions for JEE Advanced 2024
As mentioned earlier, only eligible candidates can appear for the JEE Advanced examination. Hence, those who are seeking to apply for JEE Advanced 2024, observe the following eligibility conditions:
- The prospects should be among the top 2,50,000 candidates for JEE Mains exam 2024.
- Applicants must have been born on 01 October 1999 or later than that.
- Five Year Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled Tribes, and persons with disability categories.
- The candidate should not have attempted for JEE Advanced paper two times in two consecutive years.
- The candidate should have appeared for the class 12 examination or equivalent in subjects of mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
- The candidate should not have accepted an IIT seat or have been admitted to the IIT college for the respective program.
Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2024 Schedule
The authorities have provided the subsequent schedule to the students who are seeking to appear for JEE Advanced 2024 examination:
|Application Commencement for JEE Advanced 2024
|21st April 2024
|Application Deadline for JEE Advanced 2024
|30th April 2024
|JEE Advanced Registration Fee Payment Deadline
|6th May 2024
|Release Date of JEE Advanced Admit Card
|17th May 2024
|PwD Candidate’s Choice Procedure of Scribe
|25th May 2024
|Deadline for download of JEE Advanced Admit Card
|26th May 2024
|JEE Advanced Examination 2024
|26th May 2024
|Sharing of Candidate’s Response Sheet
|31st May 2024
|Release of Provisional Answer Keys
|2nd June 2024
|Objection Window for Answer Keys
|2nd June 2024
|Last Day for sending objections on Provisional Answer Key
|3rd June 2024
|Release of Final Answer Key
|9th June 2024
|Result Announcement of JEE Advanced 2024
|9th June 2024
Documents required for JEE Advanced Application
The candidates who will apply for JEE Advanced Examination 2024 will have to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Matriculation certificate or class 10th certificate as date of birth proof or birth certificate.
- Mark sheet of class 12 or equivalent.
- Certificate of class 12 or equivalent.
- In case, the name of the candidate is different in the class 10th certificate, a gazette notification identifying the change of name needs to be submitted.
- Candidates belonging to the GEN-EWS category, that is general caste as well as economically weaker section, need to submit the GEN-EWS certificate.
- For the OBC-NCL category, the respective certificate needs to be uploaded.
- Schedule caste or scheduled tribe categories need to upload the caste certificate.
- The candidates seeking reservation for admissions under the persons with disability category or PWD, need to produce a physical disability certificate. Dyslexic candidates need to submit their respective documents to support their disability.
- Such candidates who are opting for compensatory time, need to produce the compensatory time form along with a disability certificate.
- Similarly, those who need the services of a scribe need to submit the respective form.
- For the DS category, the DS form certificate needs to be submitted. It should be issued by the respective record offices of armed force personnel.
- Foreign candidates will have to submit a certificate to prove that the examination they lately qualified for is equivalent to the class 12 examination in India.
Apply Online for JEE Advanced 2024 Examination
Registration for JEE Advanced 2024 will commence on 21st April. The authorities have curated a specific portal in order to proceed with the registrations. The link will be activated at 10 AM. Applications need to be submitted before 31st April 2024. The authorities will sharply deactivate the link by 5 PM. Nevertheless, the candidates will be allowed to make payments later. The prospects can pay the fee by 5 PM on 6th May 2024. Follow the steps given below in order to fill out the application form for JEE Advanced 2024:
- Open the official portal of JEE Advanced 2024 at jeeadv.ac.in.
- On the homepage, check the announcement section.
- Tap on the link to apply online for JEE Advanced 2024.
- The application form will open up for the candidate.
- Fill in all the details correctly as mentioned in the original documents.
- Upload the documents mentioned above in the required sizes and formats.
- Pay the applicable fee in online mode using the available methods.
- Finally, press the submit button to apply.
- The candidates must print a copy of the application form for convenience.
In the case of foreign students, the applications will be similarly placed. However, they need to access the section of the portal that is specifically relevant to them.
Registration Fee of JEE Advanced Application Form
The candidates need to pay the registration fee to submit the applications successfully. The last date to pay the fee is 6th May. The payment link will be deactivated at 5 PM. The fee amount differs for different categories. The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. All the extra charges such as service charges, and much more will have to be paid by the candidate only. The authorities have notified the following amount:
|Kind of Student
|Scheduled Castes SC
Scheduled Tribes ST
Persons with Disability PwD
|Female Candidates of any Category
|Residents of SAARC Countries
|The US $100
|Residents of Non-SAARC Countries
|The US $ 200
Details of JEE Advanced Examination
JEE advanced examination will be conducted in online mode. It will be a computer-based test examination. The exam date has been announced as 26th May 2024. As a confirmation of the candidates and proof, the authorities will release the admit cards on 17th May 2024. The applicants must download the hall ticket before 26th May. All the details pertaining to the examination will be mentioned in the document only. There will be two papers that the candidate will have to attempt as a part of JEE Advanced 2024.
Both the papers are compulsory, and each question paper will consist of three sections for each subject, physics, chemistry, and maths. The candidate will have to use the JEE Advanced online account on the day of the exam in order to be able to attend it.
JEE Advanced Application Form Important Links
|JEE Advanced 2024 Official Portal
|JEE Advanced Application Direct Link
|Portal for Foreign Nationals for Application of JEE Advanced
|JEE Advanced Notification pdf of Information Booklet