JCECE 2023 Application notification is released by the board and as per it the online application will be live from 29 May 2023. Interested applicants can fill out the forms online only. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a state-level test. Applicants can get admission into various institutes in Agriculture and other allied courses. JCECE Board conducts this exam every year for candidates.
Examine the whole article for more information related to the JCECE application form, method to apply for JCECE, eligibility criteria, etc. At the end of the article, we have also given the link to the official website and a direct link to fill the application form for JCECE.
JCECE 2023 Application Form
Aspirants will be able to fill JCECE application form from the official portal. Process for form submission will be started once officials declare the complete schedule. Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then submit the form.
Applicants are advised to fill correct information in the application form. In case any aspirant submits more than one form then authorities will reject his/her application form. Before filling the application form, candidates need to register themselves. Attach the scanned copy of all documents in the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for JCECE 2023
- Applicants must be citizens of Jharkhand and must be of Indian nationality.
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H courses the age of applicants must be 25 years as of 31st Dec 2023. Five years of relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates.
- The minimum age of applicants applying for other courses must be 17 years & maximum age is 22 years as of 1st July.
- Education Qualification is as follows.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture & B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry– Applicants must have passed 12th standard with science stream (Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Physics) from any recognized board.
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology) & B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)- Candidates must have passed 12th class with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry subjects.
- B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture- Aspirant must have completed their 10+2 with PC Forestry/ PCB/ PCMB/ PCM/ Inter (Agriculture) subjects.
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc)- Candidates must have PCB/ PCMB/ Inter (Agriculture) subjects in 10+2 and pass 12th class from any recognized board.
- B.V.Sc. & AH- Aspirants must have qualifies for their class 12th with science stream (Chemistry, Biology, Physics) and English as a core subject.
- For all stream- Aspirants who have completed or are appearing for I.S.C / 12th class or equivalent exam can apply for JCECE.
JCECE 2023 Application Form Key Points
- Official Website:- jceceb.cbtexam.in
- Name of Conducting Authority:- JCECE Board
- Entrance Exam Name:- JCECE
- Full Name of Exam:- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
- Examination Date:- 9 July 2023
- Application Form Submission Mode:- Online
- Application Form Status:- Active
- Final Date of Submitting Form:- 20 June 2023
- Courses Provided:- Agriculture, BHMS, Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H, etc
- Admit Card Publication Date:- To be Announced
- Result Declaration Date:- To be Announced
How to fill JCECE Application Form 2023?
Applicants who don’t know the procedure of online form submission can check some simple steps in this article. Follow the given steps and fill JCECE application form easily.
- Go to the direct link given below in this article.
- Click on the link “Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination” given on the homepage.
- On the next page, if applicants have already registered themselves then, click on “Already Registered User” link otherwise hit the “New Registration” link.
- After clicking on the new registration link, candidates need to click on the arrow and the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the application form correctly and upload all the documents on it.
- Candidates who have already registered can enter their login info and submit the application form.
- After that, applicants have to pay the application fees according to their category.
- Finally, candidates can take out the print of the application form for future usage.
JCECE 2023 Application Fees
For Gen/EWS / BC-I/ BC-II Category Applicants
PCM Group – 900 Rupees
PCB Group – 900 Rupees
PCMB Group – 1000 Rupees
For SC / ST/ Female Category Applicants
PCM Group – 450 Rupees
PCB Group – 450 Rupees
PCMB Group – 500 Rupees
JCECE 2023 Important Dates
|Name of Events||Date|
|Application Form Submission Start Date||29 May 2023|
|End Date of Application Form Submission||20 June 2023|
|Application correction facility||21 to 22 June 2023|
|Date of Examination||9 July 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||July 2023|
JCECE – Test Pattern 2023
|Language of Entrance Exam Question Paper||Hindi and English|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Stream-wise Duration of Exam||PCM- 3 hrs 15 min|
PCMB- 4 hrs 30 min
PCB- 3 hrs 15 min
|Stream-wise Number of Question Asked in JCECE||PCB- 150 Questions|
PCMB- 200 Questions
PCM- 150 Questions
|Marks Blueprint||For every right answer, 1 mark will be given and for every wrong answer 1/4 mark will be reduced|
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Venue
While filling in the details of the application form, candidates need to select one centre in which they want to give the entrance test. We have given the list of exam centres, applicants have to pick one of these centres.
JCECE 2023 Key Links
JCECE 2023– Frequently Asked Questions
The medium of examination is both English and Hindi languages.
If you want to apply for this curse then you must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as core subjects.