JCECE 2020 application form: JCECE Application forms have been issued in July 2020. The submission procedure for application form has begun. And last date of form submission procedure is extended by officials. Interested applicants can fill the forms online and submit it. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is a state-level test. Applicants can get admission into various institutes through this entrance exam. JCECE Board conducts this exam every year for candidates.
Examine the whole article for more information related to JCECE application form, method to apply for JCECE, eligibility criteria, etc. At the end of the article, we have also given the link of official website and a direct link to fill the application form of JCECE.
Current News: Authorities of JCECE has extended the application form submission till 31st Aug 2020. Applicants who have not submitted the application yet can now submit it.
JCECE 2020 Application Form
Aspirants can fill JCECE application form from the official portal. Process for form submission has started from 8th July 2020. Before filling the application form, candidates check eligibility criteria then submit the form. Applicants are advised to fill correct information in application form. The last date of application form submission is
8th August 2020 now extended till 31st August 2020. In case any aspirant submits more than one form then authorities will reject his/her application form. Before filling the application form, candidates need to register themselves. Attach the scanned copy of all documents in the application form.
Application Form Fees
For Gen/EWS / BC-I/ BC-II Category Applicants
PCM Group – 900 Rupees
PCB Group – 900 Rupees
PCMB Group – 1000 Rupees
For SC / ST/ Female Category Applicants
PCM Group – 450 Rupees
PCB Group – 450 Rupees
PCMB Group – 500 Rupees
JCECE 2020 Important Dates
|Name of Events||Date|
|Application Form Submission Start Date||8th July 2020|
|End Date of Application Form Submission|
|Date of Examination||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Notify Soon|
|Result Declaration Date||Available Soon|
JCECE 2020 Application Form Focusing Points
- Official Website:- jceceb.cbtexam.in
- Name of Conducting Authority:- JCECE Board
- Entrance Exam Name:- JCECE
- Full Name of Exam:- Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
- Examination Date:-
August 2020Notify Soon
- Application Form Submission Mode:- Online
- Application Form Status:- Available Now
- Final Date of Submitting Form:- 31st Aug 2020
- Courses Provided:- Agriculture, BHMS, Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H, etc
- Admit Card Publication Date:- Release Shortly
- Result Declaration Date:- Notify Soon
Eligibility Criteria for JCECE 2020
- Applicants must be a citizen of Jharkhand and must belong to Indian nationality.
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H courses the age of applicants must be 25 years as on 25th Dec 2020. Five years of relaxation will be given for reserved category candidates.
- Minimum age of applicants applying for other courses must be 17 years & maximum age is 22 years as on 1st July 2020.
- Education Qualification is as follows.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture & B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry– Applicants must have passed 12th standard with science stream (Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Physics) from any recognized board.
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology) & B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)– Candidates must have passed 12th class with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry subjects.
- B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture– Aspirant must have completed their 10+2 with PC Forestry/ PCB/ PCMB/ PCM/ Inter (Agriculture) subjects.
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc)– Candidates must have PCB/ PCMB/ Inter (Agriculture) subjects in 10+2 and passed 12th class from any recognized board.
- B.V.Sc. & AH– Aspirants must have qualifies their class 12th with science stream (Chemistry, Biology, Physics) and English as a core subject.
- For all stream- Aspirants who have completed or are appearing for I.S.C / 12th class or equivalent exam can apply for JCECE.
JCECE – Test Pattern 2020
|Language of Entrance Exam Question Paper||Hindi and English|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Stream-wise Duration of Exam||PCM- 3 hrs 15 min|
PCMB- 4 hrs 30 min
PCB- 3 hrs 15 min
|Stream-wise Number of Question Asked in JCECE||PCB- 150 Questions|
PCMB- 200 Questions
PCM- 150 Questions
|Marks Blueprint||For every right answer, 1 marks will be given and for every wrong answer 1/4 marks will be reduced|
How to fill JCECE Application Form 2020
Applicants who don’t know the procedure of online form submission can check some simple steps in this article. Follow the given steps and fill JCECE application form easily.
Step 1st: Go to the direct link given below in this article.
Step 2nd: Click on the link “Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination” given on the homepage.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Step 3rd: On the next page, if applicants have already registered themselves then, click on “Already Registered User” link otherwise hit the “New Registration” link.
Step 4th: After clicking on new registration link, candidates need to click on arrow and application form will appear on the screen.
Step 5th: Fill the application form correctly and upload all the documents on it.
Step 6th: Candidates who have already registered can enter their login info and submit the application form.
Step 7th: After that, applicants have to pay the application fees according to their category.
Step 8th: Finally, candidates can takeout the print of application form for future usage.
Suggested Read <<< RUHS Application Form 2020
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Venue
While filling details in application form, candidates need to select one centre in which they want to give entrance test. We have given the list of exam centres, applicants have to pick one of these centres.
JCECE Reservation 2020
JCECE Hall Ticket 2020
Admit Card will be available 10 or 12 days before the examination. Board will publish the hall ticket on the official portal of JCECE. No personal post or mail will be sent to any candidate regarding admit card. Applicants can access the hall ticket from the official site. Candidates have to bring the printout of admit card on the day of exam. Admit card contains some important info such as name of applicant, roll number, date of birth, exam centre name, time and date of the test, etc.
JCECE 2020 Result
Result will be issued on official portal of JCECE. Applicants can download their result by entering login details on the official site. Result will show the performance of applicants which they have done in examination. Result has info like name of candidate, rank, marks scored by aspirants, etc.
Process to Check JCECE Result 2020
- Open the official portal of JCECE.
- search for “JCECE result 2020” and click on the link.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Submit the info and view your download.
- Applicants who want to download the result can do so for further purposes.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2020 Merit List
JCECE authorities will prepare a combined merit list for all the categories. Merit list contains the name of applicants who have qualified JCECE. Merit list will be uploaded on the @jceceb.cbtexam.in. Candidates who will qualify entrance test will be eligible for next process.
JCECE Counselling Process 2020
Board will conduct online counselling for eligible applicants. In counselling procedure, seats will be allotted to candidates according to their rank. After applicants will get college, they need to report at that college for admission. Applicants need to carry some significant documents during counselling.
Certificates Needed at the Time of Counselling
List of Documents is as follows-
- Hall Ticket of JCECE Admit Card
- 10th Class Marksheet & Certificate of Applicant
- Passport Size Photo of Candidate
- Domicile of Applicant
- 12th Class Certificate & Scorecard
- Caste Certificate
Official Link >>> Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
Advertisement Link >>> Check Here
JCECE 2020– Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants can fill the application form before
8th of August 2020 31st Aug 2020. Later on, officials will close the link of filling the application form.
Question paper of JCECE will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
If you want to apply for this curse then you must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as core subjects.
Open the link of official portal -> On homepage, find the link of “JCECE admit card 2020”-> Click on that link -> Enter your detail on login form -> Admit card will be open on your screen -> download the hall ticket and get a hardcopy of it.