CFAI has released the ITSAT 2023 examination schedule. Eligible candidates can submit the same till the due date. Candidates need to fill out the ITSAT 2023 (ATIT) Application Forms. The authorities have announced the exam date and slot booking deadline as well. The exam can be conducted Online (CBT) or Offline (OMR based). For more details regarding ATIT 2023 read the article given below.
ITSAT/ATIT Admission 2023
ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) is a university-level exam conducted annually by the ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad for the admission of suitable candidates into B.Tech Programs are offered at ICFAI Tech School, Hyderabad.
In this article, candidates will get details about the ITSAT 2023 examination that include details like application form, application fee, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, test centres, result, etc.
|Examination||ICFAI Tech School Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||ITSAT 2023|
|Article Category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level exam|
|Conducting Authority||ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad|
|Date of Examination||25 May 2023 – 31 May 2023|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Deadline of Application||15 May 2023|
|Slot Booking Deadline||24 May 2023|
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT)/Offline (OMR based)|
ATIT 2023 Important Dates
The tentative schedule for ITSAT 2023 is given below-
|Last date for the application form||15 May 2023|
|Scheduling for ITSAT 2023 by the candidates||24 May 2023|
|Date of the exam (online )||25 May 2023 – 31 May 2023|
|Issuance of Result and Admission Letter||5 June 2023|
|Last date for the payment of the admission fee (20750/-)||30 June 2023|
|Reporting for Admission||17 July 2023|
|Registration||3 August 2023|
Engineering Branches Offered
The following Branches of Engineering are offered through ITSAT-
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
ITSAT 2023- Eligibility
Here, we have shared information about ITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria-
As such, there is no age limit for admission.
Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent with 50% and above with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as subjects from a recognized board.
Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are eligible.
Applicants must have completed 12 years of schooling in order to be eligible for this program.
ITSAT 2023 Application Form
Applicants can apply for ITSAT 2023 online and offline modes.
- Application forms for phase 1 and phase 2 are now available.
- Candidates can fill out the application form from the official website.
- If they want to fill through the offline mode then they have to download and fill out the form. The printout of the filled-in application form needs to be sent along with the demand draft to the address given below.
- Candidates must submit the application forms before the due dates.
- Candidates are advised to fill in all the correct and authentic details in the application form.
- Applicants must upload a scanned copy of passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Applicants must keep a printout of the application form for future reference.
ITSAT 2023- Application Fee
- Candidates have to make a payment of Rs.750/- as the ITSAT 2023 application fee.
- Applicants can make payment of the application fee through a credit card/debit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
The Exam Pattern for ITSAT 2023 is as follows-
- ITSAT 2023 will be conducted in both offline mode (OMR-based) and online mode (CBT) on separate dates.
- The total duration exam will be 2 hours.
- The Paper will have Objective Type Questions.
- The total number of questions will be 120.
- There will be 4 sections in this exam.
|Sections/Subjects||Number of questions|
ITSAT 2023- Syllabus
Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Magnetic Effect of Current, Units & Measurements, Thermal and chemical effect of current, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Description of Motion in 1D, 2D & 3D, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current, Optics, Rational Moment and Moment of Inertia, Atom Molecules & Nuclei, Electrons and Photons, Waves and Ray Optics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Solid and Semiconductor Devices, etc.
Basic concepts of chemistry, Chemical energy and Thermodynamics, Atomic structure, States of Matter, Environmental Chemistry, Solutions, Chemistry of Lighter and Heavier Materials, Redox reaction and Electrochemistry, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Chemistry Equilibrium, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen/Oxygen/Halogen, Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds, Synthetic and Natural Polymers, Chemistry in Action, etc.
Sets Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Differential and Integral Calculus, Matrices & Determinants, Permutations & Combinations, Vectors algebra, 2D-3D Geometry, Algebra, Sequence & Series, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Trigonometry, Differential Equation, Quadratic Equation, Binomial Theorem, and its Application, Statistics, etc.
Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Common Errors, Grammar, Formation of Meaningful Sentences, etc.
ITSAT 2023 – Examination Centers
The examination will be conducted in the following cities in India-
Online Test Centers
|Delhi- Paschim Vihar||Delhi-Vivek Vihar||Delhi-PV 1||Ghaziabad|
Check test centre code – https://www.ifheindia.org/icfaitech/test-centres.html
|Gangtok||Hyderabad- Ameerpet||Hyderabad- Kukatpally||Hyderabad- Dilsukh Nagar|
ITSAT Result 2023
ITSAT 2023 Result allotment letter will be available soon. Candidates can download the result from the official website of ITSAT. After the release of the result, qualified candidates have to appear for an interview round.
Candidates must contact the concerned authority if they face any problems regarding ITSAT 2023. Contact details are given below-
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Phone No- 040-23440967,
Toll Free- 1800-599-0767
Check all details at www.ifheindia.org. Further, check the NVSHQ Home page for other exam details and applications.