INI SS 2023 Application Form (Available): The Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Application Form is released on the official portal of AIIMS for the July 2023 session. Aspirants who are interested to take admission in Post-Doctoral DM/ M.Ch. or MD (Hospital Administration) can fill out the application form. The INI SS 2023 application form is released online on 23 March 2023. To know in detail about the INI SS 2023 Application Form, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc., read the article till the end.
INI SS 2023 Application Form
The admission process is being conducted for AIIMS New Delhi and six others AIIMS, NIMHANS, PGIMER, SCTIMST, and JIPMER. The authorities will not be accepting any application form after the last date of the online form.
Before filling out the application form, all interested candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the article carefully. Visit the website from time to time to get the latest news related to INI SS Application Form.
INI SS Online Form 2023: An Overview
|INI SS Application Form
|Entrance Examination Name
|Institute of National Importance Super-Specialty Entrance Test
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
|Application Form Availability Status
|Post-Doctoral DM/ M.Ch. or MD (Hospital Administration)
|AIIMS New Delhi and six others AIIMS, NIMHANS, PGIMER, SCTIMST, and JIPMER
INI SS Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates who will meet the below-mentioned eligibility criteria will be able to appear for the entrance exam. The eligibility that is required is given below:
- Age Limit
|Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
|Upper Age Limit: 40 Years
|Upper Age Limit: 45 Years
|There is no upper age limit
|Upper Age Limit: 37 Years
(Age Relaxation will be provided to the different categories. Scroll below and click on the advertisement link to check the age relaxation for different categories)
- Education Qualification: The education qualification is different for different courses. Applicants can click on the link given below to check their qualification for different courses and institutes.
Education Qualification: Click Here
INI SS 2023 Examination Scheme
Given below is the examination scheme for INI SS 2023:
- The duration of the examination will be 90 minutes.
- There will be 90 questions and each question will carry 1 mark.
- The questions will be objective type.
- The question paper will be available in English.
- There will be negative markings in the exam.
- One-third of marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Procedure to fill the INI SS 2023 Application Form
Applicants can read and follow the steps provided below to fill out the application form.
- First of all, visit the official website of AIIMS i.e., https://aiimsexams.ac.in/.
- Then click on the “Academic Courses” option available on the home page.
- And a new page will appear before you. There will be two options INI SS MD and Fellowship Program. Click on any one of them for which you want to apply.
- A new page will appear before you. Click on the New Registration option.
- Read all the instructions available there and then click on the “Proceed” option.
- Fill out all the required information carefully and click on the register option.
- After that, you will get the ID and Password. It will also be sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Then log in with your id and password and create a new password.
- Re-login with your new password and enter your qualification & experience details, and centre choice.
- Then make the payment and upload all the required documents scanned images.
- Submit the form and also take a printout of it for further reference.
INI SS Required Documents
Applicants will also have to submit scanned images of some documents while filling out the application form. Make sure that the format of the uploaded photographs is a gif, png, jpg/ jpeg. Given below is the list of documents that will be needed while filling out the form:
- Aspirant’s passport-size photograph.
- Aspirants Signature.
- Candidate’s left-hand thumb impression.
Also Check: DNB PDCET Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment Result
INI SS Application Fee 2023
Aspirants can submit the fee via net banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 4250/-. The application fee does not include the bank charges as it varies from bank to bank. The PWBD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Following are some important instructions that the candidates must keep in mind while filling out the application form:
- The new password length should be between 8 to 10 characters.
- Make sure that the mobile number is not registered with Do Not Disturb Service (DND).
- The applicant can go to any steps at any time among the completed registration steps.
- Make sure to check all the entered details and then click on the “save and proceed” option.
- Make sure to take a printout of the payment receipt as it will work as proof of payment.
INI SS April 2023 Application: Important Dates
|Online Form Releasing Date
|23 March 2023
|Last date to submit the online form
|6 April 2023
|29 April 2023
|Declaration of the result
|5th May 2023
INI SS 2022 Application Form Links
|INI SS January 2023 Advertisement
|INI SS Application ink