Indian Navy Sailor recruitment 2019 | Indian Navy Sailor MR 02/2019 Batch Online Form: Indian Navy has recently released notification and application for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Sailor Matric Recruit (Musician). This is a golden opportunity for candidates who are aspiring to serve the Indian Navy as a musician.
The application forms are currently available on official website of Indian Navy. Those who are eligible and have interest in joining Navy can submit the online application within the stipulated dates i.e. from 6th May to 19th May 2019. Applications can be submitted only through the online mode as no other mode is applicable. Candidates should submit their application before the due date to avoid disappointment on the last date.
Table of Contents
- 1 Indian Navy Sailor MR 02/2019 Batch Form
- 1.1 Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment- An overview
- 1.2 Indian Navy Sailor MR Recruitment- Important Dates
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Sailor MR Recruitment Application
- 1.5 How to fill online application
- 1.6 Selection Procedure
- 1.7 Selection Criteria
- 1.8 Examination Centres
- 1.9 Documents required
- 1.10 Call Up Letter Cum Admit Cards (CLACs)
Before filling the application form prospective applicants should read all the information regarding the application. They can go through the article shared below to gather information about this recruitment application.
|Recruitment||Indian Navy Sailor recruitment|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Name of the post||Sailor for MR (Musician)|
|Eligibility||Unmarried male candidates|
|Type of job||Government Job|
|Filling of online application form||6th to 19th May 2019|
|Date of Preliminary Screening test||6th to 10th July 2019|
Official Notification– Click Here
Candidates selected for this post will be paid a stipend of Rs.14600/- per month during the period of initial training and after the completion of training, they will be paid Rs.21,700- Rs.69,100/ with other perquisites and allowances.
The important schedule for Sailor MR recruitment is given in the table below-
|Activities/ Events||Important Dates|
|Release of notification||May 2019|
|Commencement of online application||6th May 2019|
|Last date for online application||19th May 2019|
|Uploading of CLACs (Admit card) for PSB||By the end of June 2019|
|Conduct of Preliminary Screening Board||6th to 10th July 2019 (tentative)|
|Release of result (PSB)||To be announced later|
|Final examination||3rd to 6th September 2019|
Candidates who are willing to apply for this post should read the eligibility criteria first. The complete eligibility requirements about this recruitment are as under-
- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this post.
- Widower or a divorcee male candidates are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Applicants must have passed high school/ matriculation exam from a recognized school education board.
- Candidates should have born between 1st October 1994 to 30th September 2002 (both dates being included). No relaxation in upper age limit will be permissible.
- Candidate must have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music and should have knowledge of playing an Indian or Western instrument. (for more details on musical ability read the official notification shared above on this page.
Sailor MR Recruitment Application
Candidates should keep all the given points in mind related to the online application-
- Candidates can make application only through the online mode. No other mode of application is available.
- Applications received through post or couriers will be not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Before filling the online application, candidates should keep all the documents ready with them for reference.
- They must have a valid email ID and Phone number before filling the application form and should retain the same throughout selection procedure.
- They are required to fill all the details carefully in the application form as after the final submission no modification in the application form will be allowed.
- They must check all the details carefully before final submission of application.
- Documents should be uploaded in the format prescribed by the authority.
- Candidates should only one application form. More than one application for same entry and examination center will be disqualified.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the filled in application form to Indian Navy. Candidates can retain the application form for referring application number and for future correspondence.
How to fill online application
Candidates who wish to submit the online application for the post of Sailor MR (Musician) can go through the steps shared below-
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Open official website
Candidates firstly have to visit the official website of Indian Navy. They can also click directly on the application link shared above.
- Click on “Current Events” option
On the homepage, candidates have toclick on the “Current events”.
- Select the relevant option
Now, candidates have to select the “sailor MR (musician) recruitment” option.
- Click on Apply link
Applicants have to click on “Click Here” link given in the front of Apply option.
- Register/ Login
Login page will appear, those who have not registered can register by providing all the details. Those who have already registered can login by using their email address and password.
- Click on the relevant link
After logging in, they have to click on the “Current Opportunities” link provided on the webpage.
- Click on the Apply link
Now, they have to hit the “Apply” link.
- Fill the details
Application form will appear, candidates have to fill all the details as asked in the form, and upload scanned documents. They must make sure the information provided in the application form is correct and documents uploaded are original.
- Submit the Application
After checking all the details in the form, candidates can click on the submit button.
- Print the application
After final submission preview of finally submitted application form will appear. Applicants if wish can save and take printout of the application form for their personal record or further references.
Apart from this, candidates can also fill their application form at the Common Service Centres (CSC) established at any location of India. For this, they are required to pay a fixed amount of fee but this facility is entirely optional.
Those who have all the facilities can upload the application form by their own and those who have not proper facility or access can avail the CSC facility.
Application for this post is completely free of cost. No application will be charged from any candidates. However, candidates uploading the application form through Common Service Centres (CSC) are liable to pay a fixed fee of Rs.60 plus GST.
The selection procedure will consist of following stages-
- Scrutiny of Online Application- The information mentioned on the application form will be scrutinized, evaluated and validated. Only complete and genuine applications will be considered and accepted.
- Preliminary Screening Board /Test- On the basis of scrutiny of applications candidates will be invited for PSB to be conducted at various designated centers. It will include two phases- In this first phase, candidates have to verify all the required documents and certificates. After verification, candidates have to appear for Initial Medical Recruitment Examination (IMRE). The primary selection, PST and IMRE may take two to three days for completion.
- Final Fitness Test- After the declaration of PSB merit list successful candidates will be called for Final Fitness Test. They have to undergo a Final Enrolment Medical Examination to be conducted at INS Kunjali, Mumbai. After completion of all the formalities final selection of suitable and eligible candidate will be made.
Indian Navy has set a specific Criteria for selection of candidate at each round. The selection criteria are as follows-
- The Preliminary Screening Board /Test will consist of two phases- the first phase will include verification of age, education qualification, music certificates and testing the musical ability of the candidate. The second phase will include a physical fitness test and initial recruitment medical examination.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT). It will consist of 1.6 km race to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak), and 10 Push Ups.
- Candidates have to meet all the medical standard set by the Navy for this post such as height, chest, visual standards, etc.
- They must be physically and mentally fit.
- Those who will qualify the PST will be called for final screening test, medical examination, and final selection.
Candidates have to fill preference for recruitment centers at the time of online application. They can apply for only one examination enter. Therefore, they must be careful while filling the entries for examination center.
There are three examination centers specified by the Indian Navy for this recruitment. These are-
Candidates have to produce all the required certificates and documents as and when required during the selection process. They must keep following documents (in original) ready with before going for verification of certificates at the Preliminary Screening Test (PST)-
- Matriculation certificate
- Class 10/ Matric mark sheet
- Music certificate
- Date of Birth
- Other required certificates and documents
At the verification center, the concerned official will match the documents of the candidates with the details filled in the application. If details on application form will not match with the original documents,then the candidature will be canceled.
For more information, related to the documents to be carried to examination venue can be collected from official website on time to time basis.
Call Up Letter Cum Admit Cards (CLACs)
In order to appear for PST, candidates must have their Call Up Letter cum Admit Card (CLACs). It will indicate the date, time and venue of the PST and candidates have to download it from the official website of the Indian Navy.
CLACs will be made available on official website for download by the end of June 2019. No CLAC for PST will be sent to candidates by post. Candidate without the valid call letter will be entertained at the examination center.