Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form: Indian Army is one of the most preferred employers by young Indians. Many young aspirants wait for the release of notification for jobs in the Indian army. If you too want to be a part of this reputed and most advanced army then now you have a chance.
Indian army has released an official notification about 40 vacancies available in 136th Technical Graduate Courses (TGC) commencing in Jan 2023. Engineering graduates can submit Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form. The course will start in Jan 2023. Interested candidates must read this article to get detailed information.
- 1 Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form
- 2 Indian Army 136th TGC Recruitment 2022
- 3 Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to Apply Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form?
- 5 Indian Army TGC 136th 2022: Important Links
Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form
Considering the curiosity of the aspirants about the availability of jobs in the Indian army we have compiled this article. Not many aspirants are aware of the requirement of Engineering graduates in the Army and as a result they miss this chance to be a part of this prestigious force. Here you will get detailed information about the requirements that the Indian Army has released for Engineers, the process to apply, selection procedure, etc.
So read the article carefully and check your eligibility to apply for the available vacancies. If you find suitable for the available vacancies then you can apply for it directly from this page only. At the bottom of the post, you will get a link that will take you directly to the page where you can apply for the available vacancies.
Indian Army 136th TGC Recruitment 2022: Details
|Title||Indian Army Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form Jan 2023 Application Eligibility|
|Commencement of Course||Jan 2023|
Technical Graduate Course (TGC-136)
|Mode To Apply||Online|
|Starting Date to Submit the Application||11 May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||9 June 2022|
|Available Vacant Seats||40|
Indian Army 136th TGC Recruitment 2022
Indian army has released a notification online to invite applications from unmarried male engineers. This notification is released to fill the 40 (expected) vacant seats under 136th Technical Graduate Courses. Those candidates who will apply for this recruitment in Army will get a chance to participate in 136 Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2023 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun on selection.
Indian Army 136th TGC Vacancy Details
All the vacant posts available with the Indian Army in TGC are only for engineering graduates. Applications from only those applicants will be accepted who have completed their engineering courses in streams as mentioned below.
|Engineering Streams (Listed in AI)||Available Vacancies|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||3|
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ M. Sc Computer Sc||8|
|Electronics and Telecommunication||1|
|Electronics and Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||1|
Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form Eligibility Criteria
So, the Indian Army has released a total of 40 vacancies for Indian Army 136th TSC. If you have completed your graduation in Engineering in any of the aforementioned streams then you can read further to check your eligibility to apply for the available vacancies;
- The age limit of the candidates must be 20 to 27 years (as on 1st Jan 2023) to apply for the available vacancies.
- Applicants’ date of birth must be between of 02 Jan 1996 and 01 Jan 2003, both dates are inclusive).
- Applicants will have to show their Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an Equivalent Examination Certificate to prove their age.
- Applicants must have completed their Engineering in the streams in which vacancies are available.
- Those applicants who are in the final year of engineering can also apply for the available vacancies but they will have to prove that they have qualified the course on or before January 2023.
How to Apply Indian Army TGC 136 Online Form?
Now let’s check how can you apply for the released vacancies. The Indian Army will accept online applications only. Interested candidates will have to apply online on or before the last day to apply. Here are the step-wise instructions to apply for 136th TGC 2022 in Indian Army-
Step 1: Interested candidates will have to visit on the official website of the Indian Army dedicated to the recruitment process. You can visit the website by clicking here- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Step 2: You can enter the website by mentioning the captcha code. On the homepage of the website, you will find a link of ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ click on it.
Step 3: Now click on the ‘Registration’ option. This option is required only for those who haven’t register on the portal. Those candidates who are already registered on the website will have to log in here. New applicants can fill the online registration form after reading the instructions given on the registration page.
Step 4: After completion of the registration process and login in the portal you will have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given under Dashboard.
Step 5: A new page will appear on the screen that has information related to Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’. Click on the ‘Apply’ button given against Technical Graduate Course.
Step 6: An application form will appear on the screen. Fill the details in it as asked under different segments. Here you will have to enter your personal details, details related to education qualification, previous SSB, and others.
Step 7: Once you fill all the details on the form then click on the Save and Continue button. After filing the last segment a summarised information about your application form will appear on the screen, read it, and correct it if there is some mistake. At last, you will have to click on Submit Now. After doing the required editing.
Step 8: Take out the print out of two copies of the application form, One will be having Roll Number of the applicant and the others will be available after 30 minutes of final closure of online application on the last day.
Important Points to Keep in Mind
Here are a few important points that you need to keep in mind while filling the application form to apply for Indian Army TGC 136 Recruitment 2022;
- The date of Birth must be the same as on the matriculation certificate.
- The Parent’s name of the candidates must be according to the applicant’s matriculation/ Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent certificate.
- All the CGPA or Grades scored by applicants must be converted to marks while applying for the available vacancies.
Indian Army TGC Selection Procedure
The selection process of the applicants for TGC vacancies in Indian Army is divided into following parts;
- Shortlisting: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves all the right to shortlist the candidates for further procedure of selection for the vacancies. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection rounds. The cut off marks will play an important role in shortlisting the applicants.
- Two Stage Selection Procedure: The shortlisted candidates will participate in an exam conducted at the exam centers. Based on the result of the exam they will be asked to stay or leave the centers. Those will qualify the initial round will have to stay for 5 more days to take the SSB interview. On selection, in this round, the applicants will have to face a medical examination. Only medically fit applicants will get a chance to join IMA Dehradun.
Indian Army TGC 136th 2022: Important Links
To fill Indian Army TGC Online Form 2022, click here.
To read and download the detailed official notification released by the Indian Army for the discussed recruitment, click here.
If you want to apply for the available vacancies in the Indian Army for 136 TGC then do not wait for the last day to apply for it. It is highly recommended to read the notification before applying for the available vacancies. In case of queries related to this article do write us in the comment section below.