Indian Army TGC 139 Recruitment: The Indian Army is one of the most preferred employers by young Indians. Many young aspirants wait for the release of notification for jobs in the Indian army. If you too want to be a part of this reputed and most advanced army then now you have a chance.
Indian army has released an official short notification about 40 vacancies available in 139th Technical Graduate Courses (TGC) commencing in July 2024. Engineering graduates can submit the Indian Army TGC 139 Online Form. The course will start in July 2024. Interested candidates must read this article to get detailed information.
Indian Army TGC 139 Recruitment 2023
Considering the curiosity of the aspirants about the availability of jobs in the Indian army, we have compiled this article. Not many aspirants are aware of the requirement of Engineering graduates in the Army, so they miss this chance to be a part of this prestigious force. Here, you will get detailed information about the requirements that the Indian Army has released for Engineers, the application process, the selection procedure, etc.
So read the article carefully and check your eligibility to apply for the available vacancies. If you find it suitable for the available vacancies,, you can apply directly from this page only. At the bottom of the post, you will get a link that will take you directly to the page where you can apply for the available vacancies.
Indian Army TGC 139 Recruitment 2023: Details
|Indian Army Indian Army TGC 139 Online Form Jan 2024 Application Eligibility
|Commencement of Course
Technical Graduate Course (TGC-139)
|Mode To Apply
|Starting Date to Submit the Application
|27 September 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|26 October 2023
|Available Vacant Seats
Indian Army 139th TGC Recruitment 2023
The Indian army has released a notification online to invite applications from unmarried male engineers. This notification is released to fill the 40 vacant seats under 139th Technical Graduate Courses. Those candidates who will apply for this recruitment in Army will get a chance to participate in 139 Technical Graduate Courses (TGC) commencing in July 2024 at the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun on selection.
Indian Army 139th TGC Vacancy Details
All the vacant posts available with the Indian Army in TGC are only for engineering graduates. Applications from only those applicants who have completed their engineering courses in streams as mentioned below will be accepted.
|Engineering Streams (Listed in AI)
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ M. Sc Computer Sc
|Misc Engineering Streams
Indian Army TGC 139 Online Form Eligibility Criteria
So, the Indian Army has released 40 vacancies for the Indian Army 139th TSC. If you have completed your graduation in Engineering in any of the aforementioned streams, then you can read further to check your eligibility to apply for the available vacancies;
- The age limit of the candidates must be 20 to 27 years to apply for the available vacancies.
- Applicants’ date of birth must be between 2 Jan 1997 and 01 Jan 2004, both dates are inclusive).
- Applicants will have to show their Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an Equivalent Examination Certificate to prove their age.
- Applicants must have completed their Engineering in the streams in which vacancies are available.
- Those applicants who are in the final year of engineering can also apply for the available vacancies but they will have to prove that they have qualified by 1 Jan 2024.
How to Submit Indian Army TGC 139 Online Form?
Now let’s check how you can apply for the released vacancies. The Indian Army will accept online applications only. Interested candidates must apply online on or before the last day to apply. Here are the step-wise instructions to apply for 139th TGC 2023 in Indian Army-
Step 1: Interested candidates will have to visit the official website of the Indian Army dedicated to the recruitment process. You can visit the website by clicking here- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Step 2: You can enter the website by mentioning the captcha code. On the website’s homepage, you will find a link to ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ click on it.
Step 3: Now click on the ‘Registration’ option. This option is required only for those not registered on the portal. Those candidates who are already registered on the website will have to log in here. New applicants can fill out the online registration form after reading the instructions given on the registration page.
Step 4: After completing the registration process and login in to the portal, you will have to click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given under Dashboard.
Step 5: A new page will appear on the screen that has information related to Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’. Click on the ‘Apply’ button given against the Technical Graduate Course.
Step 6: An application form will appear on the screen. Fill the details in as asked under different segments. Here, you must enter your details, details related to education qualification, previous SSB, and others.
Step 7: Once you fill in all the details on the form, click the Save and Continue button. After filing the last segment, a summarised information about your application form will appear on the screen, read it, and correct it if there is some mistake. At last, you will have to click on Submit Now after doing the required editing.
Step 8: Take out the printout of two copies of the application form.
Important Points to Keep in Mind
Here are a few important points that you need to keep in mind while filling out the application form to apply for Indian Army TGC 139 Recruitment 2023;
- The date of Birth must be the same as on the matriculation certificate.
- The Parent’s names of the candidates must be according to the applicant’s matriculation/ Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent certificate.
- All the CGPA or Grades scored by applicants must be converted to marks while applying for the available vacancies.
Indian Army TGC Selection Procedure
The selection process of the applicants for TGC vacancies in the Indian Army is divided into the following parts;
- Shortlisting: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves all the right to shortlist the candidates for further procedure of selection for vacancies. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection rounds. The cut-off marks will play an important role in shortlisting the applicants.
- Two-Stage Selection Procedure: The shortlisted candidates will participate in an exam at the exam centres. Based on the exam result, they will be asked to stay or leave the centres. Those will qualify for the initial round will have to stay for 5 more days to take the SSB interview. On selection, in this round, the applicants will have to face a medical examination. Only medically fit applicants will get a chance to join IMA Dehradun.
Indian Army TGC 139th 2023: Important Links
If you want to apply for the available vacancies in the Indian Army for 139 TGC, do not wait for the last day to apply. It is highly recommended to read the notification before applying for the available vacancies. In case of queries related to this article, write us in the comment section below.