Indian Army SSC Tech 59 Men & 30 Women Recruitment: Indian Army has released a notification for the engagement of unmarried male and female candidates for the Short Service Commission (Tech) Men 59th Course and SSC (Tech) Women 30th course. The course is going to commence in October 2022. Application forms for Indian Army SSC Tech 59 Men & 30 Women Recruitment have started from 8 March 2022 and will remain available till 6th April 2022.
Update: The last date to submit the application form is 6th April 2022.
- 1 Indian Army SSC Tech 59 Men & 30 Women Recruitment 2022
- 2 Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Vacancy Details
- 3 Indian Army SSC Tech Men Women Application Process
Indian Army SSC Tech 59 Men & 30 Women Recruitment 2022
Those who are seeking selection for the said course have to submit applications. Applications are invited only in online mode. Eligible candidates have to apply through the official website of the Indian Army. The application window has been made available for a certain period of time and candidates have to apply within this period. After the due date, no application will be accepted. One applicant can submit only one application form. Multiple applications from a single candidate will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
In this article, we have compiled all the necessary details related to the engagement process such as application forms, application link, eligibility details, vacancy details, selection process, etc.
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Commission Type||Short Service Commission (Tech)|
|Application Period||8th March to 6th April 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment Key Dates
|Date of release of short notification||February 2022|
|Release of detailed notification||March 2022|
|Commencement of application process||8th March 2022|
|Last date of the application process||6th April 2022|
|Conduct of SSB Interview||TBA|
|Release of Merit List||TBA|
|Commencement of Course||October 2022|
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Vacancy Details
The details about the number of available vacancies for both the male and female candidates will be uploaded shortly.
- For SSC (Tech)- 59 Men
|Civil: Building Construction Tech.||TBA|
|Electrical: Electrical & Electronics||TBA|
|CS & Engg; Computer Technology; M. Sc. (CS)||TBA|
|Electronics & Telecomm.||TBA|
|Electronics & Comm.||TBA|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||TBA|
|Aeronautical; Aerospace; Avionics||TBA|
|Electronics & Instrumentation; Instrumentation||TBA|
|Industrial; Industrial/ Manufacturing Industrial Engg. & Mgt||TBA|
|Metallurgical; Metallurgy & Explosive||TBA|
- For SSC (Women)- 30 Women
|Civil/ Building Construction Tech.||TBA|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||TBA|
|CS & Engg/ Computer Tech./ M. Sc. (CS)||TBA|
|Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Avionics||TBA|
Indian Army SSC Technical Officer Eligibility Details
It is compulsory for all the candidates to check the eligibility details before applying. The important details of eligibility criteria are given as under-
- Candidates should be Indian nationals or fulfill the other citizenship criteria as specified by the authority.
- Age Limit- The minimum and maximum age limit of the candidates should be 20 years and 27 years respectively as on the cut-off dates.
- Applicants should meet the minimum educational qualifications as specified for the respective streams. The minimum required qualification is Engineering Degree from a recognised institution. Final year candidates are also eligible.
Indian Army SSC Tech Men Women Application Process
Application forms are to be filed online within the specified dates. One applicant can apply for only one discipline as per eligibility. Check the step-by-step guide shared in this section for the application process-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of the Indian Army- joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage, clikc on “‘Officer Entry Appln/Login” link given in the Officer Selection Section. Before applying, applicants must read the official notification.
- Step 3- Now those who are not registered on the portal have to register first. Already registered candidates can proceed with login and application process.
- Step 4- For registration click on the Registration link and fill the details. After successful registration login details will be generated. Save these details.
- Step 5- Now, login using the username, password and enter the captcha code. Click on Login button and proceed.
- Step 6- Click on the Application link. Fill in the all the necessary information.
- Step 7- Save the details. Submit the application form before the last date.
- Step 10- Take two printouts of the application form for references in future.
Army SSC Technical Officer Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Applications- The initial shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of scrutiny of the application forms. Candidate’s eligibility, marks, and other information will be checked. Applications of candidates completely satisfying the eligibility requirements will be selected.
- SSB Interview- After shortlisting of applications, selected applicants will be invited for SSB Interview. They will be notified about the SSB dates, timing, SSB centers and other details through emails and official website. They have to appear at the SSB centre on the scheduled date with all the necessary documents. Candidates not attending the SSB Interview will be rejected from the selection process.
- Medical Examination- After clearing the SSB round, selected candidates have to undergo a medical examination.
Candidates recommended after SSB and declared medically fit by the concerned authorities will be offered the joining letter. They have to complete the training session at the designated training center before getting commissioned for the post of officer.
Note: The details mentioned here are based on the short notification released by the authority and the previous year’s notification. The official data and details of this engagement process will be updated shortly.
Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme: Indian Army TES 47 Online Form Jul 2022: Check SSB Dates
Join Indian Army JAG 29th Entry Law 2022 Online Form: Check Eligibility, Dates
Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 Entry Online Form 2022: Check Eligibility, Process, Dates
Indian Army TGC Result 2022: Check TGC 135 Merit List, Cut Off
|Indian Army website||joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Indian Army SSC Tech Notification pdf||Available Now|
|Application Link||Click Here|