IMU CET 2021 Application Form: IMU CET examination conducts Indian Maritime Institute every year for taking admission to the Marine courses. IMU CET 2021 examination schedule and the application procedure will start soon. As we all know that the uniform job has a very good impact on society and it is very much respected. This is the reason a large number of aspirants choose this as their career and apply for admission.
- 1 IMU CET 2021 Application Form
- 2 IMU CET Application Form 2021 fill up procedure:-
- 3 IMU CET 2021 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Examination Pattern of AMU CET
IMU CET 2021 Application Form
So, candidates who want to join the Indian Maritime University needs to fill the IMU CET 2021 Application Form within the specified schedule. Indian Maritime University conducts a common entrance test for admission every year. This course is required for taking admission in different undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Those students who cleared the common entrance test will get the admission in Marine Engineering. The examination For IMU admission CET will be conducted in the month of June.
IMU CET 2021 Important Dates
Those candidates who are planning to participate in the examination and get a job as marine engineers and other undergraduate and postgraduate jobs need to follow the exam date. The application form for the IMU will be released shortly and the submission of the form will prevail in the complete month of May 2021 tentatively.
IMU CET Admit Card 2021
The admit card for the entrance examination will be released after the declaration of the exam dates. It is important to carry admit card on the day of the examination, in the absence of it officials will not allow candidates to enter in the exam hall. After that, the result will also be announced and the procedure for counselling will start for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The selection list for the student who has passed in the counselling will be released and in the counselling, all the documents will be verified.
IMU CET Application Form 2021 fill up procedure:-
The application form will be available in both offline and online mode. The candidate who wants to fill the form online needs to follow the steps explained below.
- Visit the official website https://www.imu.edu.in/
- The last date will be in the month of May 2021 provisionally.
- Fill all the details which have and upload all the documents such as a photograph, signature, and 10th mark sheet and category certificate required.
- After filling the form it is required to take a printout for future reference.
- Automatic email and SMS will be sent to the candidate registered mobile number and email ID which shows the confirmation of submission of application form.
IMU CET Application Fee
The application form fee for general candidate is thousand rupees whereas for SC/ST it is 700 rupees payment for the application form can be done in both online and offline method. In online method, the payment method will be net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI. However, in offline method it can be done through Bank challan also.
IMU CET 2021 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
For different courses of undergraduate and postgraduate the eligibility criteria is different. However we are going to discuss:-
About the age criteria first that is a minimum of 17 years and maximum of 25 years should be the age of candidate on or before 1st August 2021. However, there will be a relaxation of five years for the category candidate. The most important point in the criteria of eligibility is the candidate should not be married, that is only an unmarried candidate can apply.
Educational Qualification Standards
Talking about the educational qualification
- For the post of DNS the candidate should be Senior Secondary qualified or BTech from either IIT or any recognised college from AICTE. The minimum marks required for taking admission is minimum 60% in twelfth and not less than 50% in B.Tech.
- For taking admission in BSC courses a minimum of 12TH education is required with the subject like physics, chemistry, math and English. There should be minimum marks of 60% in physics, Chemistry, Maths and 50% in English.
- Candidates who wants to take admission in B.Tech needs to have clear 12th examination with physics, chemistry, math and English along with at least 60% marks in physics, chemistry, math and 50% in English.
Those candidates for B.Tech who wants to take lateral entry admission need to pass engineering in diploma.
Coming to the Post Graduation Courses
- For M.Tech the candidate should have a graduate engineering degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks. However, there will be a 5% relaxation for the reserved category candidates
- For MBA the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from University recognized by the government with at least 50% marks. Apart from this candidates should have 50% marks in English in all 10th, 12th and undergraduate degrees.
Other Essential Eligibility
Apart from the above criteria
- The candidate should have passport and
- Need to pass the medical fitness certificate which will be approved by the doctors of director general of shipping.
Discussing about the Reservation in IMU CET
There will be a reservation in the IMU CET 2021 like every year.
- For SC there will be 15% reservation while
- For ST it will be 7.5%
- A total of 27% reservation will be for OBC candidate and
- 3% for the physically disabled candidate
Also Check: IMU CET Result 2021 Score Card
Examination Pattern of AMU CET
The examination which will be conducted for the candidate will be online mode with all the questions as multiple choice question objectives. Total of 175 questions will be there which is required to be done in 3 hours. Each question will carry one mark and there will be no negative for the wrong answers.
The total number of consists in the examination is
- 25 question from English
- 25 question from general knowledge
- 25 question for general aptitude
- 50 question from mathematics
- 50 question for physics
The level of examination paper will be different for undergraduate and postgraduate examinations after conducting the examination in the month of June. The result will be available on the official website the candidate need to visit the website and fill the all the details is login ID and password to check the result of IMU. Apart from this an email or SMS will also be sent to the candidate by official authorities about the release of result.
Recommended- IMU CET Cut Off 2021 Rank
How to Join Maritime Courses Without IMU CET 2021
Apart from the IMU CET those candidate who are appearing for the JEE mains can also apply for the maritime engineering courses from different engineering colleges. Those candidate who will get a very good score need to fill the form of maritime courses. For filling the form of JEE Mains through online it has been be started. It is advised to you fill the form and prepare well for the examination to take admission in Maritime courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. IMU CET examination is conducted by Indian Maritime university.
Ans. Both types of courses that are undergraduate and postgraduate are provided by Indian Maritime University.
Ans. IMU examination result will be declared soon by authorities.
Ans. Apart from the IMU CET examination those candidates who have scored very well in JEE mains can also apply for the maritime courses.
Ans. Result will be announced on official portal via online mode only.