IIT JAM 2024 Registration schedule is announced by the IIT Madras who is the conducting authority for this year. As per the given schedule, the online registration process for IIT JAM 2024 will commence on September 5, 2023 (Available Now). Eligible applicants may submit their JAM 2024 application by October 25, 2023. The direct link to the application form will be available at the end of this article. This year Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras will be the sole authority for conducting the examination. In this article, we will discuss in detail the important dates for the IIT JAM 2024 exam.
Furthermore, it will guide the aspirants on how to fill out the IIT JAM 2024 application form. The full form of JAM is the Joint Admission test for Masters and is used for admissions into programs like M.Sc, M.Sc(Tech), and M.SC-M.Tech Dual Degree and many more.
IIT JAM 2024 Registration
For the convenience of students, we have created a short table which will require only a glance from the students appearing for the examination. The table is as follows:
|Class of the Article
|Registration and Application Form
|Indian Institute of Technology(IIT), Madras
|Name of the Examination
|Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for Masters 2024( IIT JAM 2024)
|Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs)
|Computer-Based Test (CBT)
|Mode of Application
|Master of Science, Master of Science ( Technical), A dual degree of M.Sc and M.Tech
Joint Degree of M.Sc and PhD, Dual Degree, etc.
IIT JAM 2024 Registration- Principal Dates
To begin with, it is very important for the candidates preparing for the competitive exam to keep track of each and every date related to the examination. Therefore, for the ease of the candidates, we have prepared an easy-to-view table so that they do not miss any of these important dates. The important dates table is as shown below:
|Initiation of IIT JAM 2024 Online Application
|5th September 2023
|End of IIT JAM 2024 Online Application
|25th October 2023
|Admit Card Releasing Date
|8th Jan 2024
|11th Feb 2024
|Announcement of Result
|22nd March 2024
IIT JAM 2024 Registration Process
The IIT JAM 2024 application form can be filled up by visiting the official website of JAM online. Prior to filling out the application form, the candidates should register themselves. Only after that, a candidate can fill out the application form. The students can apply through a portal called JOAPS abbreviated as JAM Online Application Processing System. We have clearly mentioned the steps for filing the application form. They are as follows:
- Go through the official website of JAM 2024 i.e. jam.iitm.ac.in
- After entering the homepage, the candidate can find a section with the heading ‘Important Links.
- Under the Important Link section, the students can find the “JAM 2024 Application Link”.Click on that.
- Firstly candidate has to register themselves in the portal.
- The Candidate’s name, email ID, mobile number, and password are created.
- After reading all the instructions candidate can click on the submit button.
- After the registration, the candidate will receive an Enrolment ID and OTP in the given mail as well as in the phone number.
- The Enrollment ID and password should be jot down somewhere for further admission process.
- Now log in again with the email or enrolment ID and password.
- Fill in all the details regarding education like the marks obtained in school as well as in college.
- Move on to the next page and upload the photograph, signature and documents regarding the category to which a candidate belongs.
- Application fees are to be paid either by credit/debit card or by Internet banking.
- After the payment, the candidates are advised to download the application form and take printouts of that for further admission process.
JAM 2024 Application Documents Required
The students are advised to keep these documents near to them while filling up the application form.
- A coloured scanned photograph with a light background. The size of the photo should be between 20 and 200 KB and the format should be in JPEG or JPG.
- Scanned signature in dark blue or black pen. The size should be between 5 and 150KB and in the same format as of scanned photo.
- Scanned copy of the category to which they belong. The file should be between 10 and 300 KB and the format should be PDF. General category students are not required to upload this document.
IIT JAM Application FEE
|For One Paper
|For Two Paper
|Women( All Class)/ ST/PWD/SC
|Apply Online Here
|IIT JAM 2024 Registration and Application
|IIT JAM 2024 Official Notification
Which Institute conducted JAM 2024 Exam?
IIT Madras conducted the IIT JAM 2024.
How many times JAM exam is conducted in a year?
JAM is conducted only once a year.
Is there GD or Interview after the JAM online exam?
No, there is no GD or interview conducted after the JAM online exam. The only parameter for admission to the college is the online exam.