IIFT 2021 notification has released and registration process is currently active for admission to various programs. IIFT examination is scheduled to be conducted in January 2021. The last date for filling IIFT 2020 online registration form is 20th December 2020.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (Deemed to be University), is one of the top-ranked institutions in India that offers various UG, PG and fellowship programs in international trade. Every year IIFT conducts a national level exam called IIFT examination for admission into MBA (IB) in all the campuses of the university. IIFT has campuses in Delhi, Kolkata, and Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh).
UPDATE: IIFT Admission 2020 application last date for admission is 20th December 2020 and the exam is scheduled for 24th January 2021. Check the apply link given below.
IIFT Admission Entrance Exam 2021
- 1.1 IIFT 2021- A Brief detail
- 1.2 IIFT 2021- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
- 1.3 IIFT 2021- Eligibility
- 1.4 IIFT 2021- Admission Procedure
- 1.5 IIFT 2021- Application Form /Registration Form
- 1.6 Application Fee
- 1.7 IIFT 2021- Exam Pattern
- 1.8 Syllabus
- 1.9 IIFT 2021- Test Cities-
- 1.10 IIFT 2021- Result
IIFT Admission Entrance Exam 2021
Here candidates will get all the details information related to IIFT 2021 like Application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, Test cities, result etc.
IIFT 2021- A Brief detail
|Examination||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade exam|
|Commonly known as||IIFT|
|Article category||Application form|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Examination Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Admission to||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi and Kolkata|
|Course offered||MBA (IB)|
|Date of examination||24th January 2021|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT mode)|
|IIFT official portal||http://tedu.iift.ac.in/|
|IIFT Application portal||https://iift.nta.nic.in/|
IIFT 2021- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The complete schedule for IIFT 2021 is given below in the table-
|Availability of online application/ registration form||6th November 2020|
|Last date to apply online||20th December 2020|
|Correction in Application Form on website||23rd to 27th December 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||11th January 2021 onwards|
|Date of examination||24th January 2021|
|Display of Recorded Responses and answer Keys||To be announced later|
|Announcement of result||To be announced later|
IIFT 2021- Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form. The eligibility criterion for IIFT is given below-
- Indian nationals, NRIs and Foreign National are eligible.
- Foreign nationals must have a valid passport.
- There is no age limit.
- Candidates must have a 3 three years bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from a recognized university/college.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
IIFT 2021- Admission Procedure
Admission to the candidates in IIFT will be offered on the basis of a Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview. Candidates who will be shortlisted after the written test will be called for further rounds viz. group Discussion, Writing skills assessment and interview. These further rounds will be held in the month of January/February 2021 at Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Mumbai
IIFT 2021- Application Form /Registration Form
IIFT application forms are available on the official website. No, offline registration forms are available, therefore; interested candidates are required to register through the online mode.
Candidates can follow the given procedure to fill the IIFT 2021 online registration form-
- Visit the official website (mentioned above).
- Click on the link provided to fill the IIFT MBA (IB) application form.
- Click on Apply now.
- Fill in the details for primary registration and click on submit.
- After successful registration, fill all the academic and personal details.
- Make payment.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- A confirmation page will be generated.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to keep the hard copy of the filled in registration form safe with them for future references.
- They must upload a recent passport size photograph as per the specified format.
- Candidates must keep their IIFT login ID and password safe.
- Candidate must ensure that all the details filled in the application form are accurate. Candidates must be careful while opting for the test center. If any candidate wants to change the opted test center, he/she has to pay a fee of Rs.1000/-.
- Candidates under reserved categories must upload all the requisite certificates with the application form.
The application fee for General/ Gen EWS and OBC-NCL candidates – Rs. 2500/-
Application fee for SC/ST /PWD candidates/ Transgenders- Rs.1000/-
Application fee for Foreign nationals/NRIs- US$ 200/ Rs. 15,000/-
Processing charges and GST is to be paid by the candidates.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR IIFT MBA (IB) ADMISSION 2020– Only for Indian Candidates
IIFT 2021 Admission –Information Bulletin
IIFT 2021- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for IIFT is as follows-
- IIFT exam will be conducted in an online CBT mode.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours
- Questions paper will be consist of objective type questions.
- Total 123 questions will be asked.
- The medium of the question paper will be English.
- The question paper will be of total 100 marks.
- 5 to 1 mark will be given a correct response.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||Total questions||Marks for each correct answer||Max marks|
|Knowledge and Current Affairs||18||0.5||9|
Have a look at the complete syllabus of IIFT 2021-
Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Placement of words at appropriate places, Active-passive voice, fill in the Blanks, Errors in a sentence, Antonyms/Synonyms, Matching the prefix and suffix, Analogy, Parts of Speech, Jumbled sentences, Spelling Correction, Punctuation etc.
Vocabulary and Comprehension-
In this section, various reading comprehension passages will be asked from the following topics-
Fact-based data-driven topics, Business and Economy current affairs, Opinion based data-driven topics, International activities, social scenario etc.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Current Affairs, Business & Economy, International business and India, Fictional Characters, Books and Authors, economics, business, history, etc
Team-based questions, Direction Sense, Statements-conclusions, Blood Relations, Arguments, Conclusion, Clocks, Seating arrangement, and Calendars.
Pie Charts & Tables, Analysis & comparative study of Data Tables, Bar Diagrams & Comparative Tables, and Charts & Graphs with Tables.
Simple Interest, Percentage, Man Days and work, Time, distance, speed/Time & work, Integers, Permutation combination, Algebra, Mensuration, Log theory, Geometry, Ratio, Cost, Triangles, Circumference, Rectangular Plank, Diagonal distance, Probability etc.
IIFT 2021- Test Cities-
IIFT test will be conducted in the following states of India-
Registered candidates can download IIFT 2021 Admit Card from the official website of the university from the notified date onwards.
Candidates must be present at the examination center with the printed copy of admit card along with one of the following documents: (a) Passport, (b) Election/Voter Id Card, (c) Aadhar Card, (d) PAN Card or (e) Driving License
IIFT 2021- Result
IIFT result is expected to release in February 2021 Candidates can check their result at the website of IIFT by using IIFT ID and password.
In case of any problem related to IIFT 2021, candidates must contact the concerned authority immediately.