IGNOU JAT 2023 Application: Indira Gandhi National Open University released a recruitment notification recently. The notification has been released to inform readers about the vacancies released for the post of Junior Assistant Cum Typist. A selection committee has decided to fill around 200 vacant posts by conducting this recruitment drive. All candidates who are interested in this post can now apply for it as the application form is currently available.
The IGNOU Junior Assistant Cum Typist Application Form has been released for candidates on 22nd March 2023. National Testing Agency is responsible for conducting the whole recruitment drive. Read the complete article available on this page and get detailed knowledge about the IGNOU JAT 2023 Application.
IGNOU JAT 2023 Application
Aspirants who will be satisfying all eligibilities mentioned in the eligibility criteria section will be eligible to apply for the recruitment. Only online applications will be considered for the post. In case, any applicant still submits an offline form then it will not be accepted. The officials provide the information bulletin before the commencement of the application process.
Through this, aspirants will know every required detail before filling out the application form. The application window is going to remain active for almost a month.
On 20th April 2023 (11.50 PM), the application link will automatically get disabled. It is advisable to submit only one application, if more than one application is received those candidates’ candidatures will get rejected. Get to know more about eligibility, vacancy information, application process, etc. through this page.
Highlights of www.ignou.ac.in JAT 2023 Application
|Name of the Authority||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant Cum Typist|
|Number of Vacant Posts||200 Vacant Posts|
|Minimum Eligibility||12th Pass|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The recruitment also consists of some eligibility conditions that need to be fulfilled by every interested candidate. Only eligible candidates will get considered for the post. Given is the list of eligibility conditions mentioned by the authority:
- Aspirants applying for the post must be citizens of India, subjects of Nepal/ Bhutan or Tibetan refugees.
- The minimum age limit of candidates applying for the post should be 18 years old as on 31st March 2023.
- The maximum age limit of candidates applying for the above-mentioned post should be 27 years old as on 31st March 2023.
- If you are a candidate of the reserved category then you can also take advantage of age relaxation in the upper age limit applicable for the reserved category only.
- Applicants must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with qualifying marks.
- Interested candidates should have a typing speed of at least 40 words per minute in English and 35 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
IGNOU JAT 2023 Vacancy Details
A total of 200 vacant posts have been released by the concerned authority. The total vacancies have been broadly divided into different categories. Refer to the table we have prepared below to get detailed knowledge about the vacancies:
Have a look at:
BPSC Assistant Admit Card 2023
CTU Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2023
How to apply online for the IGNOU JAT 2023?
The following paragraph has been prepared to provide the process which will help the users in filling out the application form. Follow the below-given steps to submit the IGNOU Junior Assistant Cum Typist Application Form easily:
- First thing is to visit the recruitment portal of NTA through the link mentioned here: https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/
- After landing on the home page, click on the recruitment link available for the Junior Assistant cum Typist 2023.
- A new portal will get open on the device. Scroll down and click on the option named IGNOU JAT Recruitment Registration Form.
- Now, the login section will get open, provide all the asked details there and click on the Sign In link.
- After getting access to the application form, start entering the asked details in the blank space and entered details must be correct.
- Now, the next step will start i.e, attaching the required documents to the application form. One must make that the uploaded documents are fulfilling all requirements mentioned by the authority.
- Finally, comes the last stage of the application procedure where you will be asked to pay the application fee according to the selected category in the application form.
- Once, all the above-mentioned steps are completed, you must take a preview of the application form and tap on the final submit option.
- Keep a hard copy of both the application form and fee receipt safe as it might be asked in the further recruitment process.
Indira Gandhi National Open University JAT 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||22nd March 2023|
|Last to submit the online application fee||20th April 2023|
|Application Correction Dates||21st and 22nd April 2023|
|Publication of the admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of the result||To be announced|
IGNOU JAT 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||IGNOU JAT Application Link|
|Visit the official website||IGNOU Website Link|
|Read the Information Bulletin||IGNOU JAT Information Bulletin|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants belonging to UR, OBC and EWS will have to pay Rs. 1000/-, SC, ST, Female, etc, will have to pay Rs. 600/- and Pwbd candidates will not have to pay the application fee while applying for the recruitment.
Aspirants getting selected for the post of Junior Assistant cum Typist will get the pay matrix (19,900-63,200) Level 2nd of 7th CPC
Aspirants will be asked to upload their passport-sized photograph, specimen signature and other documents to the application form. The required sizes of these documents are different from each other.