IBSAT 2020 is scheduled to be conducted in a 2-day test window on 21st and 22nd December 2019. IBSAT registration forms are currently available at the online website and IBS centers. Interested candidates should fill the registration forms before the last date i.e. 12th December.
Table of Contents
- 1 IBSAT 2020 Entrance Exam
- 1.1 IBSAT 2020 Overview
- 1.2 IBS Campuses
- 1.3 IBSAT 2020- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
- 1.4 Selection Process-
- 1.5 IBSAT 2020- Eligibility
- 1.6 IBSAT 2020- Registration
- 1.7 IBSAT 2020- Exam Pattern
- 1.8 IBSAT 2020- Syllabus
- 1.9 IBSAT 2020- Admit card
- 1.10 Examination Cities
- 1.11 IBSAT 2020- Result
IBSAT 2020 Entrance Exam
IBSAT (IBS Aptitude Test) is a popular university level entrance exam conducted every year by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. IBSAT is conducted to provide admission to the eligible candidates into the postgraduate management programs at all the campuses of ICFAI B-schools across India.
Latest Update: Registration has been started. Follow below link to fill the registration form.
In this article, candidates will get complete information about IBSAT 2020 like Application form, schedule, eligibility, registration, registration fee, syllabus, pattern, admit card etc.
IBSAT 2020 Overview
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level|
|Conducting Authority||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad|
|Course offered||MBA/PGDM/ Ph.D. programs|
|Date of examination||21st & 22nd December 2019|
|Offered||Once a year (2-day test window)|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
IBSAT is conducted for admission in the following nine campuses of IBS-
IBSAT 2020- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The complete schedule for IBSAT 2020 is as follows
|Online application starts||5th July 2019|
|Last date for online application||12th December 2019|
|Availability of admit card||Soon to be updated|
|Date of examination||21st and 22nd December 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of January 2020|
|Selection briefing||11th – 19th January 2020|
|Selection process||MBA/ PGPM Program: 22nd – 29th February 2019 at IBS Hyderabad|
Candidates in various ICFAI Business Schools (IBS) will be selected on the basis of-
- IBSAT/CAT/NMAT by GMAC/GMAT scores
- Group Discussions
- Personal Interviews.
Candidates having valid CAT/NMAT by GMAC/GMAT 2020 scorecard are exempted from IBSAT 2020. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for further admission process. The selection process for MBA and PGMD programs will be conducted from 20th to 26th Jan 2019 at IBS Hyderabad and for Ph.D. programs, it will be conducted from 17th-20th March 2019 at IBS Hyderabad.
IBSAT 2020- Eligibility
Before registration candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Program-wise eligibility criteria are given below-
Two years MBA program
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 15 years of education.
- Candidates must have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% from a recognized university with the English as the medium of instruction.
- Candidates not having English as a medium of instruction in graduation are required to submit TOEFL/IELTS/NELT score by 31st May 2019.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
Ph.D. Program in Management
- Candidate must have completed graduation (any discipline) with minimum 50% marks with English as the medium of instruction.
- Post-graduation (full time) in Management with 55% from recognized university.
- Post-graduation (full time) in Economics, Psychology, Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics, Public Administration, Sociology etc with minimum 55% from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have done CA/CFA/CWA/CS with a minimum of 55% are eligible.
IBSAT 2020- Registration
- Registration and application forms will be made available in both the modes i.e. Offline and Online.
- Online registration forms are available on the official website.
- Candidates can get the offline registration form from the IBS FTP branches established at various locations of India.
- Candidates must fill all the correct and genuine details in the registration form.
- Candidates will not be able to make any corrections in the registration form after final submission. Therefore must fill all the details carefully.
- Passport size photographs must be uploaded in the prescribed
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled application form (online/offline) and keep it safe for future references.
- The registration fee for IBSAT is Rs. 1800/-.
- Online mode- registration fee can be paid through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- Offline mode- cash payment at the IBS center.
- IBSAT 2020 registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
IBSAT 2020- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for IBSAT is as follows-
- IBSAT exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The total exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total 140 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|S.No||Section||No. of questions|
|4||Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2020- Syllabus
Section-wise syllabus for IBSAT is as follows-
- Verbal Ability
Analogies, Vocabulary, English Grammar, Punctuation, Replace the missing words, Para Jumble, Sentence completion, Contextual usage, Incorrect words, English Usage etc.
- Reading Comprehension
Reading comprehension will cover passage; fill in the blanks, comprehension of passage etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude
Number System, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Algebra, Geometry, Arithmetic Progression, Average, Percentage, Time and Work, Installment payments, Mensuration, Probability, Co-ordinate Geometry, Permutation & Combination, Profit & Loss, Time-Speed-Distance, Alligation & mixture, Discount, Quadratic, linear equation etc.
- Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation
Tables, Critical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Graphs representing the area, Data Sufficiency, Cause and effects, Pie chart, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Venn – diagram, Bar graphs, Statements and Conclusions, Visual reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Matrix arrangements, Column graphs etc.
IBSAT 2020- Admit card
- Admit card will be made available on the official website of IBS.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates. No, admit cards will be issued for the incomplete applications.
- No, admit cards will be sent to any candidate by post.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the exam center. Candidates without an admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards even after the conduction of exam for future references.
IBSAT 2020 is expected to be conducted in the test centers in following cities-
IBSAT 2020- Result
IBSAT 2020 result will be released in the 1st week of January 2019. Candidates can check the result on the official website by using their IBSAT 2020 login ID and password.
Candidates must contact the concerned authority in case of any problem related to IBSAT 2020.
Here, are the Contact details-
IBS admissions Office,
65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Phone- 040- 23440963
Toll free- 1800 425 55 66 77
Email- [email protected]