IBSAT 2021 application form will be released in the month of July 2020. This Examination is conducted by the ICFAI University for students appearing for their Higher Qualification studies. Currently IBSAT registration forms are not available right now. But, it will be available in the first week of July 2020 and then Interested candidates should fill the registration forms before the last date. Below in this article you will get some other information regarding the IBSAT 2021 Application.
Table of Contents
- 1 IBSAT 2021 Entrance Exam
- 1.1 IBSAT 2021 Overview
- 1.2 IBS Campuses
- 1.3 IBSAT 2021- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
- 1.4 Selection Process-
- 1.5 IBSAT 2021- Eligibility
- 1.6 IBSAT 2021- Registration
- 1.7 IBSAT 2021- Exam Pattern
- 1.8 IBSAT 2021- Syllabus
- 1.9 IBSAT 2021- Admit card
- 1.10 Examination Cities
- 1.11 IBSAT 2021- Result
IBSAT 2021 Entrance Exam
IBSAT (IBS Aptitude Test) is a popular university level entrance exam conducted every year by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. IBSAT is conducted to provide admission to the eligible candidates into the postgraduate management programs at all the campuses of ICFAI B-schools across India.
In this article, candidates will get complete information about IBSAT 2020 like Application form, schedule, eligibility, registration, registration fee, syllabus, pattern, admit card etc.
IBSAT 2021 Overview
Before moving let’s have a quick look at the some of the important details of the Examination.
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level|
|Conducting Authority||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad|
|Course offered||MBA/PGDM/ Ph.D. programs|
|Date of examination||Available soon|
|Offered||Once a year (2-day test window)|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
IBSAT is conducted for admission in the following nine campuses of IBS-
IBSAT 2021- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The complete schedule for IBSAT 2021 is as follows
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- SRM University| Admission Open for BTech Courses 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
|Online application starts||First week of July 20120|
|Last date for online application||Second week of December 2020|
|Availability of admit card||Soon to be updated|
|Date of examination||Available soon|
|Declaration of result||1st week of January 2021|
|Selection briefing||Third week of January 2021|
|Selection process||MBA/ PGPM Program: February 2021 at IBS Hyderabad|
Candidates in various ICFAI Business Schools (IBS) will be selected on the basis of-
- IBSAT/CAT/NMAT by GMAC/GMAT scores
- Group Discussions
- Personal Interviews.
Candidates having valid CAT/NMAT by GMAC/GMAT 2020 scorecard are exempted from IBSAT 2021. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for further admission process.
IBSAT 2021- Eligibility
Before registration candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Program-wise eligibility criteria are given below-
Two years MBA program
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 15 years of education.
- You must have completed graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% from a recognized university with the English as the medium of instruction.
- Candidates not having English as a medium of instruction in graduation are required to submit TOEFL/IELTS/NELT score by 31st May 2020.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
Ph.D. Program in Management
- Candidate must have completed graduation (any discipline) with minimum 50% marks with English as the medium of instruction.
- Post-graduation (full time) in Management with 55% from recognized university.
- Post-graduation (full time) in Economics, Psychology, Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics, Public Administration, Sociology etc with minimum 55% from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have done CA/CFA/CWA/CS with a minimum of 55% are eligible.
IBSAT 2021- Registration
- Registration and application forms will be made available in both the modes i.e. Offline and Online.
- Online registration forms are available on the official website.
- Candidates can get the offline registration form from the IBS FTP branches established at various locations of India.
- You must fill all the correct and genuine details in the registration form.
- Candidates will not be able to make any corrections in the registration form after final submission. Therefore must fill all the details carefully.
- Passport size photographs must be uploaded in the prescribed
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled application form (online/offline) and keep it safe for future references.
- The registration fee for IBSAT is Rs. 1800/-.
- Online mode- registration fee can be paid through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- Offline mode- cash payment at the IBS center.
- IBSAT 2020 registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
IBSAT 2021- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for IBSAT is as follows-
- IBSAT exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The total exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total 140 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|S.No||Section||No. of questions|
|4||Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2021- Syllabus
Section-wise syllabus for IBSAT is as follows-
- Verbal Ability
Analogies, Vocabulary, English Grammar, Punctuation, Replace the missing words, Para Jumble, Sentence completion, Contextual usage, Incorrect words, English Usage etc.
- Reading Comprehension
Reading comprehension will cover passage; fill in the blanks, comprehension of passage etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude
Number System, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Algebra, Geometry, Arithmetic Progression, Average, Percentage, Time and Work, Installment payments, Mensuration, Probability, Co-ordinate Geometry, Permutation & Combination, Profit & Loss, Time-Speed-Distance, Alligation & mixture, Discount, Quadratic, linear equation etc.
- Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation
Tables, Critical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Graphs representing the area, Data Sufficiency, Cause and effects, Pie chart, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Venn – diagram, Bar graphs, Statements and Conclusions, Visual reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Matrix arrangements, Column graphs etc.
IBSAT 2021- Admit card
- Admit card will be made available on the official website of IBS.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates. No, admit cards will be issued for the incomplete applications.
- No, admit cards will be sent to any candidate by post.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the exam center. Candidates without an admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards even after the conduction of exam for future references.
IBSAT 2021 is expected to be conducted in the test centers in following cities-
IBSAT 2021- Result
IBSAT 2021 result will be released in the 1st week of January 2021. Candidates can check the result on the official website by using their IBSAT 2021 login ID and password.
Candidates must contact the concerned authority in case of any problem related to IBSAT 2021.
Here, are the Contact details-
IBS admissions Office,
65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Phone- 040- 23440963
Toll free- 1800 425 55 66 77
Email- [email protected]