HPSEBL Application Form: The Application for inviting applicants for the post of Junior T/Mates and Junior Helper has been released on 19th March 2020 but has been postponed due to COVID-19. But now the applicant can now enroll for the 1892 Post in the Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Department. Please be informed that the job will be on a contractual basis on fixed remuneration of Rs 8150/month.
HPSEBL Application Form 2020
The Applicant can apply for the vacancy by 20th July 2020 and the application needs to be sent through the post. There will be no written test to be conducted for this vacancy. The selection will be based on the bases of Merit and on the basis of the application.
For the applicant that is living in the area of Kinnaur District, Lahaul & Spiti District, Division of Chamba District, Pangi & Bharmour. The last date to receipt of the HPSEBL Application Form 2020 is on or before 4th August 2020. The application received after the last date will not be entertained by the Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited.
The applicant will not be called for the personal interview round of selection but the selection will be based on the merit of the on the basis of educational qualification and other parameters formed by the government.
Himachal State Electricity Board 1892 Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Junior T Mate and Helper|
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1892|
|Last Date For HPSEBL Application Form||20th July 2020|
|Application Last Date for Rural Area||4th August 2020|
Eligibility Criteria For HPSEBL Recruitment For Helper & Junior T Mates 2020
The eligibility criterion for the post of Junior Helper and Junior T/Mates has been listed below:
- The applicant should be at least matric passed and have obtained a degree of ITI From any stream.
- The applicant who had passed ITI in Wireman/Electrician Stream through regular mode affiliated by the Himachal Pradesh Government or National Trade Center will be given preference.
- The applicant should have completed ITI Certificate before the last date of the application.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India and holds a domicile of Himachal Pradesh in order to get eligible for the appointment to Class 4 Posts.
- The candidate should be in the range of 18 to 30 years as on 1st April 2020.
- The relaxation in the age will be given to the reserved caste category such as Other Backward Class, Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste, children of freedom fighter and other economically weaker sections of the Himachal Pradesh State and the relaxation will be 5 years.
Also Check: HPU MCA Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Selection Process For HPSEBL Helper and Junior T/Mates
The selection will be done on the bases of the below mentioned points:
- The total point that has been assigned for the selection process will be 100 marks in which 60 marks have been reserved on the bases of the marks scored in the Martic level.
- 25 Marks has been assigned for those who had passed the ITI Certificate from an authorized institution by the Himachal Pradesh government or National Trade along with the 1-year basic training with 6 months of advanced modular course.
- The remaining 15 marks have been assigned for the selection criteria that includes that applicant has been from the reserved caste category or not, if the family has less than 1 hectare of land, differently able persons, gold medalist at a national level sports competition, Belonging to BPL Family or not, Singly daughter, etc.
Documents Required For HPSEBL Application Form 2020
The documents that would be required to sent along with the filled HPSEBL Application Form 2020 is given below:
- The application will need to send with the Matric Certificate showing the marks scored in the examination.
- Need to send a certificate that shows that the candidate has passed the ITI Certificate in the field of Wireman/Electrician.
- Caste certificate that shows that the applicant belongs to the anyone category such as SC, ST, OBC and other weaker section of the Himachal Pradesh Society.
- Need to send duly singed latest passport size photograph with the application form.
- The applicant will need to send Aadhar Card copy with the HPSEBL Application Form 2020.
- Other relevant documents that has been falls under the 15 marks selection criteria.
Note- The application fees for the recruitment of Junior Helper & Junior T/Mates will be Rs 100 for the general category and Rs 50 for other categories. The fees will need to send through Draft or through the Indian Post.
- The applicant can also pay the fees through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS Mode.
- The female applicant will be exempted from the HPSEBL Application Form 2020 Fees.
General Instruction For HPSEBL Application Form 2020
- The applicant needs to send only one application form and the candidate that will send more than 1 application form will not be entertained.
- The application form needs to be filled by the Black/Blue ink ball pen.
- The candidate’s need to fill all the details asked in the application form includes the education qualification details.
- There will be need to mention name as per the Matric Certificate.
- Please be informed that the applicant should recheck the application form before sending it to the concerned department and candidates should check that the educational qualification details have been filled or not, an application has been signed or not, etc.
- The applicant who will ask for the concession in the application form fees needs to produce the document that supports a valid reason.
- There will be no change allowed in the caste category after the completion of the application time duration.
- The selected candidate will be appointed on a contractual basis with the post successful acceptance of the job contract.
Check – HPU Result 2020 (OUT)
Steps To Apply For HPSEBL Application 2020
The applicant who wanted to apply for the post of Junior Helper and Junior T/Mates in the Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited can check below-mentioned steps:
- The applicants need to open the official website of Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited.
- The applicant needs to search for the application link on the homepage of the HPSEBL Website.
- After opening the HPSEBL Application Form 2020 Link the candidate will require downloading it and taking the printout of the form.
- After that, the applicants have to fill all information asked in the application and need to make sure that the information will be correct.
- Attach supporting the application form and need to send it to the official address of the Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions
The applicant who will make themselves clear in the selection procedure for the post of Junior T/Mates and Junior Helper will give a contractual job after the acceptance of the contract letter.
NO, there will no written examination to be held but the selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in Matric Level and the selection procedure that has been described earlier.
The application form has to be sent via offline mode but the application form will be available to download only via online mode.
There will no fees that women’s need to pay for the application form.