HP TET Online Form 2020: Please be informed that the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education will conduct a state-level teacher entrance test (HP TET). The test is conducted to select the eligible candidate for the post of primary teacher.
Current Notice: List of rejected applicants (whose application form has rejected by officials) has uploaded by higher authorities. Link to download list is mentioned below in this article.
Himachal Pradesh Board has released a recruitment notification on 19th October 2020, to apply for the position of Primary teacher. The last to date to apply for HP TET Online Form for November 2020 is 5th Nov 2020. Aspirants are requested to fill the application form for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test before the deadline. All details related to the entrance examination will be discussed here.
HP TET Online Form 2020
All candidates are informed that they need to check the list of eligibility criteria before applying for the HP Tet application form for November 2020. Please be informed that only the eligible candidates can apply for HP TET online form. Candidates can only apply through the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Board Of School Education.
An HP TET Application fee will be different from one caste to another. Application fees for HP TET online form are Rs 800 for General Category and Rs 500 reserved caste categories such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH. A candidate needs to go through the 4 step process to apply for an application form. Steps will be the online registration, entering relevant details in HP TET online form, uploading documents, and making fees payment for the application form.
Note – The Mode of payments to apply for HP TET online from Nov 2020 will be Net-Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
|Examination Board||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education|
|Examination Name||Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date Application Form||19th Oct 2020|
|Last Date for HP TET Application 2020||5th Nov 2020 (Without Late Fee)|
6th to 10th Nov 2020 (Late Fee: 300 Rupees)
|Release of HP TET Admit Card||4 days before the date of Written Examination|
|HP TET Result 2020||To be Announced Soon|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HP TET Eligibility Criteria 2020
All aspirants who wanted to apply for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test needs to read lists of eligibility criteria before applying for an application form. The list of HP TET November 2020 eligibility criteria has been listed below:
Note – There is no upper age limit to apply for Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HP TET).
- TGT (Arts): Aspirants looking to apply for Arts subject needs to have BA/ B.COM degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. Candidates with having 1 year B. Ed or should have passed 12th class examination with at least 50% marks are also eligible to apply for the Examination.
- TGT (Non-Medical): Candidates looking to apply under Non- Medical stream needs to have a degree of B.Sc (Non-Medical) with a minimum of 50% marks. Aspirants who have completed B.Ed or should have passed the 12th exam are also eligible.
- TGT (Medical): If the aspirant wanted to apply for HP TET under the Medical stream needs to have a degree of a B.Sc (Medical) degree with a minimum required percentage is 50%. A candidate who will have 1-year B.Ed/ B.EI.Ed degree can also apply for the same.
- Shastri: Candidates need to be a Shastri from a recognized university/college which has to be affiliated from a Himachal Pradesh Government.
- Language Teacher: Individual who is looking to apply as a language teacher needs to have completed a BA degree in the respective languages. Languages can be Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi.
- JBT: Applicants looking to apply for JBT Stream needs to have passed 12th class with a minimum of 50% marks or have a 2 years JBT certificate.
HP TET Selection Process
It is to be informed that the selection process of HP TET Nov 2020 will involve various stages. A list of stages for the selection procedure has been listed below:
- Firstly, all eligible aspirants need to apply for the application form from the official website of Himachal Pradesh Board of Education.
- Then after completing the application procedure the candidates need to download/check the hall ticket from the official website for the written examination.
- Then the aspirants need to give entrance examinations according to their subjects chosen at the time of application.
- Aspirants need to wait for the result of the written examination and after clearing the examination the selected candidates will be issued a certificate.
HP TET Exam Day Guidelines
Candidate needs to remember the below-mentioned instruction at the time of applying for an online application form.
- All candidates are requested to bring the admit card on the day of the written examination to the exam venue.
- Aspirants need to fill details like name of the father, mother, etc in HP TET online form Nov 2020 according to the name mentioned in class 10th certificate.
- Don’t forget to bring anyone photo identity proof along with the hall ticket on the day of the written examination.
- Those who belong to the reserved caste categories need to bring their caste certificate to the examination center.
- All candidate needs to report to the examination venue 2 hours prior to the time of written examination.
- Need to bring at least 2 ballpoint pens of black and blue colour with a pencil on the day of examination as the exam will be pen-pencil based.
- No one will be allowed to take any extra paper inside the premise of the examination hall.
- Any electronic device such as Mobile phones, calculators, pager, etc is not allowed to take inside the examination center.
Also Check – HP PAT Admit Card 2020
Steps to Apply for HP TET Application Form Nov 2020
We have created a list of steps that need to be followed in order to apply for HP TET online form November 2020.
- All candidates need to open the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education.
- Then the aspirant needs to click on the “TET NOV 2020” option in order to fill the application form on the homepage of the website.
- Next, candidates have click on “Registration” link if they have not registered previous or click on “Login” and enter your information.
- After that, the candidates need to note down the application number.
- Then candidates need to fill the online application form with details like aspirant name, father’s name, education qualification, etc.
- After finishing the application form the candidate will be required to click on the submit button.
- After clicking on submit button then the automated application number will be generated.
- Then the aspirants can use the application number and date of birth to re-login on the official website.
- Then-candidate will be required to upload supportive documents such as applicant photograph, signature.
- After that, the aspirant needs to pay the examination fees through any mode of payment.
- Review the information entered in the application form carefully.
- Take the printout of application form for future reference.
What are the documents required to take along with the examination hall ticket?
Please be informed that the students need to bring one photo identity proof along with the hall ticket.
When is the result for HP TET examination going to be announced?
As of now the date for entrance examination result is not announced. But you need to check the official website for any kind of update.
What is the instruction that needs to be followed on the day of exam?
Aspirants need to bring hall ticket along with photo identity proof. Candidates need to report to the examination center on the reporting time.
What needs to be done to make any changes in the HP TET application form?
Please be informed that aspirants need to apply for changes in the application form on the official website. Candidates would be able to make a change after the application form ends.