HP TET June Application Form 2023: Himachal Pradesh TET (Teacher’s Eligibility Test) is a state-level test conducted twice a year for providing screening suitable candidates to be eligible for the post of teacher in various schools/ institutions of the state. HP TET June Application Form 2023 commences on 9th May 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply under eight teaching categories but before submitting the application they need to go through the eligibility criteria to check whether they fulfil the required criteria or not.
To know such information you need to scroll down a little bit to get complete details about HP TET June 2023 Notification.
HP TET June 2023 Application Form Notification
The application window for HP TET June is active from 9th May and will remain open till 28 May 2023. Once it is available applicants need to apply online only because offline application forms will not be accepted at all. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on different dates for all 8 teaching categories. Those who wish to appear in the test need to apply first. HP TET Application forms should be submitted on time by all the candidates. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered under any circumstance.
Candidates looking for details on HP TET June application form and registration process can apply read this article as here they are going to find all the information relevant to their search.
HP TET June Application Form 2023: Overview
|Exam||HP Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Frequency of exam||Twice a year|
|Concerned Authority||Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE)|
|Current Session||June 2023|
|Date of Application||9 to 28 May 2023|
|Date of Exam||18 June to 2 July 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline (OMR sheet-based exam)|
|Total Subjects/ Teaching Categories||8|
|Validity of CTET Certificate||Lifetime|
HP TET June 2023 Teaching Categories
The upcoming exam is going to be conducted for the given eight teaching categories-
- TGT (Arts)
- TGT (Non-Medical)
- Junior Basic Training
- Language Teacher
Applicants can apply for more than one teacher category provided they have to fee a separate application fee for each category.
HP TET Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria should be checked by each applicant before applying for HPTET. The basic eligibility conditions include-
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- There are no upper age limit criteria for applying for HP TET June 2023 exam.
- They must have completed their bachelor’s program in respective discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates in the final year of any of the Teacher Education Programmes are also eligible.
- The complete subject-wise educational qualification details can be collected from the official notification shared below.
HP TET Application Procedure
Check the step-by-step procedure shared below for HP TET online application form submission-
- Start by logging into the official website of HPBOSE.
- Click on the HP TET June 2023 link given at the top of the homepage.
- Click on the Apply link. Before applying do read the necessary instructions regarding the application and keep all the required documents handy.
- Now, application form will open. Fill in all the personal details carefully in the application form. Select subjects carefully. Once done, proceed ahead.
- Upload the documents in specified format.
- Pay the requisite application fee using any of the online payment methods.
- Preview the application form, check and verify each and every particular before final submission.
- If details are correct, tick the declaration.
- After submission, take a printout of the confirmation page and filled in application form.
HP TET Application Fee
Category-wise application fee to be paid by each candidate-
|General & their sub-categories||Rs.800/- plus service charges & tax|
|OBC/ SC/ST/ PHH||Rs.500/- plus service charge & tax|
The application fee is to be submitted online mode using net banking, debit card, credit card, etc.
Correction in HP TET Application Details
Candidates are advised to fill in all the details correctly in the application form as no correction particulars will be permitted after the final submission of the application form. The correction window will be opened for a specified period of time after the completion of the application form-filling process.
After the said date no correction will be permitted. Candidates should also fill in contact details for further correspondence with care in the application form.
HP TET June 2023 Schedule
|Release of official notification||3rd May 2023|
|Commencement of online application submission process||9th May 2023|
|Last date of application submission||28th May 2023|
|Last date fee payment (without late fee)||28th May 2023|
|Last date of application submission with late fee (Rs.300/-)||31 May 2023|
|Correction in the application form||29 to 31 May 2023|
|Date of HP TET Admit card downloading||4 days before exam|
HP TET June 2023 subject-wise exam dates
|Exam||Date & Timing|
|Shastri TET||18 June 2023 (2:00 pm to 4:30 pm)|
|TGT (NM) TET||25 June 2023 (10:00 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Language Teacher (TET)||25 June 2023 (2:00 pm to 4:30 pm)|
|TGT (Arts) TET||29 June 2023 (10:00 am to 12:30 pm)|
|TGT (Medical) TET||29 June 2023 (2:00 pm to 4:30 pm)|
|Punjab TET||2 July 2023 (10:00 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Urdu TET||2 July 2023 (2:00 pm to 4:30 pm)|
HP TET 2023: Important Links
|Visit||HPBOSE official website|
|Check||HP TET 2023 June Application Form|
|Download||HP TET 2023 June Detailed Notification/Prospectus|
The application form is to commence on 9th June 2023.
Yes, you can apply for more than one subject. You also have to pay separate application fees for all the categories you apply to.
Yes, you can apply for the June session to improve your scores.
Previously, the HP TET certificate was valid for 7 years but now the validity has been changed to lifetime validity.