HP PAT 2023 application form (Last Date): HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala will hold the PAT 2023 entrance test for the current year on 21st May 2023. And for this, the board issued the application on 3rd April 2023. On qualifying the entrance test which is to be held on 21st May aspirants will be able to get admission to various polytechnic institutes of the state. If you are looking for an HP PAT notification then your wait is over now because officials have released the HP PAT 2023 official notification whose complete information has been shared below.
Himachal Pradesh PAT is a state-level examination organized by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB) every year. Admission into diploma polytechnic courses is offered through this exam. This year admission will be done based on a qualifying examination.
Candidates who are keen to take admission into polytechnic diploma courses must read the complete article and grasp info regarding HP PAT 2023 application form and its several procedures such as eligibility criteria, filling the application form, important dates related to admission, etc.
HP PAT Application Form 2023
As we have mentioned above the HP PAT application form submission process has been started, so aspirants must check each & every step of it. Application forms are made available on the official portal of HP PAT. After the release of the application form, we have provided a quick link through which applicants can easily submit the form before the last date.
The mode of application form submission is online only. Before applying for HP PAT, candidates must verify all the eligibility criteria We recommend applicants insert correct information while applying for the Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic admission test. Keep on browsing the article for more clarification.
Brief of HP PAT Application Form 2023
|Official Portal Link||http://www.hptechboard.com/|
|Organizing Authority Name||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Name of Examination||Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test|
|Also Known||HP PAT 2023|
|Mode of Applying for HP PAT 2023||Online|
Application Fee for HP PAT 2023
After filling the application form, all aspirants have to pay to application fee according to their categories (650 for general and 400 for reserved categories). Without submitting the application applicants won’t be able to apply for HP PAT 2023 and their application form will be rejected.
Also Read: HP GDS Result 2023
Important Dates Regarding HP PAT 2023 Application Form
|Name of Events||Date of Events|
|Application Submission Start Date||3rd April 2023|
|Final Date of Submitting Application Form||2nd May 2023|
|Exam Date||21 May 2023|
|First Round seat allotment||–|
|2nd Round of Counselling||–|
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh PAT 2023
Keen applicants must examine all the eligibility standards before submitting the application form. If you satisfy all criteria, then only submit the form. In case authorities find out that you have submitted false documents at any stage then your candidature will be cancelled. These are the following eligibility criteria that interested aspirants have to meet.
- The applicant who wants to apply for the PAT exam must be a citizen of India and holds HP domicile.
- Candidates must have passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- In matric, applicants must have secured 35%, then he/she can submit the application form of PAT 2023.
- In the qualifying exam, applicants must have cleared Science, English, and Maths subjects.
- All those candidates who are appearing in 10th standard this year can also apply for the polytechnic admission test.
- There will be no provisional admission either in Lateral entry or in regular diploma courses.
- General: 45%
- SC: 22%
- OBC: 18%
- ST: 05%
- EWS (General): 10%
How to Apply for HP Polytechnic Admission Test 2023?
Applicants who want to apply for the polytechnic admission test have to follow some easy steps which we have discussed below. By implementing these processes, candidates can easily fill out and submit the application form for HP PAT 2023:
- Open Official Portal
- First, candidates need to visit the official portal or they can also click on the official link given at the end of the article.
- The homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- Then applicants need to click on the “Online Admission 2023” tab present on the menubar of the landing page.
- On the next page, you will see the “HP PAT 2023 Poly Application Form” link & then hit that link.
- The above step will redirect you to the sign-up page.
- Process of Sign Up
- Applicants have to insert all the necessary information, such as name, category, date of birth, mobile number, email, etc on the sign-up form.
- Click on the sign-up button and you will get your login info on your registered mobile number or email.
- Login with your Details
- Once you get your login information then you have to complete your login to fill the application form of PAT.
- Fill Application Form
- After logging in search the application form of PAT and enter the info asked in the form.
- Next, you have to upload all the relevant documents in the form.
- Upload Certificates
- Applicants have to upload all the documents in the given format.
- Size of the Certificates that aspirant have to upload is given in the table.
|Documents Name||Format of Certificate||Size of Document|
|Photograph and Signature|
|1) Not more than 100 KB |
2) Light background Front-facing
3) Don’t use a cap or spectacles
- Complete Payment Proccess
- After filling the application form aspirants needs to pay application fee.
- Choose the mode of payment i.e. Online or Offline
- Pay the fees according to your category which we have mentioned above.
- Submit the Application Form
- Finally, click on submit button and complete the process for applying PAT.
- If candidates want to take a printout of application form they can do so for future usage.
|Check>>||HP PAT application and examination date notice|
|Submit>>||HP PAT Registration Link|
|Check>>||Download HP PAT Prospectus|
Counselling Process for HP PAT 2023
The counselling round will be organized by authorities through online mode. Shortlisted candidates will get a chance to participate in the examination. To take part in the set allotment procedure applicants need to fill the form and lock the colleges according to their priority.
During seat allotment, applicants have to provide all the document which we have mentioned in the next section. In the counselling process, officials will provide seat to aspirants according to their rank and seat available. Counselling can be done in 2 or 3 rounds. After seat allotment, all those students who will get a seat have to go for admission and pay the fee for it.
Documents Required for HP PAT Counselling
- Aadhaar card
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (for applicants who belong to Reserved Category)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Domicile Certificate of HP (if applicable)
- Birth certificate of Applicant
- Mark sheets and All certificates of 10th Standard
- Letter of Seat allotment
The application form is now available on the portal.
The exam consists of about 150 multiple choice based questions.
HP Polytechnic Admission Test Date 2023
Higher authorities will release the examination date for PAT after the application submission process will end. As there is no official notification regarding exam dates, after the announcement of the PAT Exam date, we will provide the updates here. For PAT examination, officials will also issue the admit card to browse more info about hall tickets in the below section.
Himachal Pradesh PAT 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of PAT will help applicants to prepare for the examination. Pattern of a test is working as a blueprint of PAT questions paper. Check the table given below showing different aspects of exam pattern.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Language of Question Paper of HP PAT||English and Hindi|
|Total Number of Question Asked in Exam||150 Questions|
|Total Number of marks||600 Marks|
|Type of Question||Objective Type Questions|
|Duration of PAT||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Section||Four Sections (English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry)|
|Marking Pattern||Four marks will be given for every right answer and 1 will be reduced for the wrong answer|
HP Polytechnic Admission Test Centres
This section of the article will tell you about the examination centres of HP PAT 2023. We have mentioned the name of centres based on last year’s examination. Take a look at the table given below.