HP PAT 2021 application form: These days various institutes/ colleges are conducting entrance exams for applicants likewise HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala. Board organizes entrance test, by qualifying which aspirants will able to get admission in various polytechnic institutes of the state. The notification for the examination has not been released by the authorities yet.
Himachal Pradesh PAT is a state-level examination organized by the Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Board (HPTEB) every year. Admission into diploma polytechnic courses is offered through this exam.
Candidates who are keen to take admission into polytechnic diploma courses must read the complete article and grasp info regarding HP PAT 2021 application form and its several procedures such as eligibility criteria, filling the application form, important dates related to admission, etc.
- 1 HP PAT Application Form 2021
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh PAT 2021
- 3 HP Polytechnic Admission Test Date 2021
HP PAT Application Form 2021
As we have mentioned above the HP PAT application form submission process is going to start soon, so aspirants must check each & every step of it. Application forms will be made available on the official portal of HP PAT. After the release of the application form, we have provided a quick link through which applicants can easily submit the form before the last date.
The mode of application form submission is online only. Before applying for HP PAT, candidates must verify all the eligibility criteria We recommend applicants to insert correct information while applying for Himachal Pradesh polytechnic admission test. Keep on browsing the article for more clarification.
Brief of HP PAT Application Form 2021
|Official Portal Link||http://www.hptechboard.com/|
|Organizing Authority Name||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Name of Examination||Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test|
|Also Known||HP PAT 2021|
|Application Form Commencement Date||April 2021 (expected)|
|Last of Submitting Application Form||May 2021 (expected)|
|Mode of Applying for HP PAT 2021||Online|
Application Fee for HP PAT 2021
After filling the application form, all aspirants have to pay to application fee according to their categories. Without submitting the application applicants won’t be able to apply for HP PAT 2021. We have described the category wise application fee distribution so, check the points given below.
- Applications belonging to the General category have to pay 650 Rupees.
- Aspirants who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC categories must pay 400 Rupees.
Note: Application fees can be paid offline and online in both modes. Online mode for payment process of the fee will be Net Banking, Credit/ Debit Card whereas for offline mode candidates can submit the fee by e-challan by the state bank.
Important Dates Regarding HP PAT 2021 Application Form
|Name of Events||Date of Events (expected)|
|Application Submission Start Date||Apr 2021|
|Final Date of Submitting Application Form||May 2021|
|Admit Card Available||May 2021|
|HP PAT 2021 Exam||May 2021|
|1st Round of Counselling||Jun 2021|
|2nd Round of Counselling||Jun 2021|
Link to Check Complete Schedule for HP PAT 2021 >> Click here (link will be activated soon)
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh PAT 2021
Keen applicants must examine all the eligibility standards before submitting the application form. If you satisfy all criteria, then only submit the form. In case authorities find out that you have submitted false documents in any stage then your candidature will be cancelled. These are the following eligibility criteria’s that interested aspirants have to meet.
- The applicant who wants to apply for the PAT exam must be a citizen of India and holds a domicile of Himachal Pradesh.
- Candidates must have passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- In matric, applicants must have secured 35%, then he/she can submit the application form of PAT 2021.
- In the qualifying exam, applicants must have cleared Science, English, Maths subjects.
- All those candidates who are appearing in 10th standard this year can also apply for the polytechnic admission test.
Must Review this Article >> Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana
How to Apply for HP Polytechnic Admission Test
Applicants who want to apply for the polytechnic admission test have to follow some easy steps which we have discussed below. By implementing these processes, candidates can easily fill and submit the application form of HP PAT 2021.
- Open Official Portal
- At first, candidates need to visit the official portal or they can also click on the official link given at the end of the article.
- Homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- Then applicants need to click on the “Online Admission 2021” tab present on the menubar of the landing page.
- On the next page, you will see the “HP PAT 2021 Poly Application Form” link & then hit that link.
- The above step will redirect you to the sign-up page.
- Process of Sign Up
- Applicants have to insert all the necessary information, such as name, category, date of birth, mobile number, email, etc on the sign-up form.
- Click on the sign-up button and you will get your login info on your registered mobile number or email.
- Login with your Details
- Once you get your login information then you have to complete your login to fill the application form of PAT.
- Fill Application Form
- After logging in search the application form of PAT and enter the info asked in the form.
- Next, you have to upload all the relevant documents in the form.
- Upload Certificates
- Applicants have to upload all the documents in the given format.
- Size of Certificates which aspirant have to upload is given in the table.
|Documents Name||Format of Certificate||Size of Document|
|Photograph and Signature|
|1) Not more than 100 KB |
2) Light background Front-facing
3) Don’t use cap or spectacles
- Complete Payment Proccess
- After filling the application form aspirants needs to pay application fee.
- Choose the mode of payment i.e. Online or Offline
- Pay the fees according to your category which we have mentioned above.
- Submit the Application Form
- Finally, click on submit button and complete the process for applying PAT.
- If candidates want to take a print out of application form they can do so for future usage.
|HP PAT Admission Portal||Click here|
|Registration Link||Click here|
|Login Link||Click here|
|Instruction Page Link||Get here|
HP Polytechnic Admission Test Date 2021
Higher authorities will release the examination date for PAT after the application submission process will end. We are expecting that HP PAT 2021 examination will be conducted in May 2021 (third week). As there is no official notification regarding exam dates, after the announcement of the PAT date, we will also provide the updates here. For PAT examination, officials will also issue the admit card to browse more info about hall tickets in the below section.
Himachal Pradesh PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of PAT will help applicants to prepare for the examination. Pattern of a test is work as blueprint of PAT questions paper. Check the table given below showing different aspects of exam pattern.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Language of Question Paper of HP PAT||English and Hindi|
|Total Number of Question Asked in Exam||150 Questions|
|Total Number of marks||600 Marks|
|Type of Question||Objective Type Questions|
|Duration of PAT||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Section||Four Sections (English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry)|
|Marking Pattern||Four marks will be given for every right answer and 1 will be reduced for the wrong answer|
Must read this Article — List Of Engineering Colleges In Gorakhpur
HP Polytechnic Admission Test Centres
This section of the article will tell you about the examination centers of HP PAT 2021. We have mentioned the name of centers based on last year’s examination. Take a look at the table given below.
Admit Card for PAT Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh polytechnic admission test admit card will be available after officials announce the examination date. Generally, authorities release the hall ticket 8 or 10 days before the examination. Applicants can download the admit card from the official portal. To get a call letter candidates need to enter their login credentials.
All applicants must bring the call letter to the exam center, if any aspirant fails to do so, then he/ she have to face the consequences. Along with the hall ticket candidates must carry one original identity proof such as a PAN card, aadhaar card, driving license, etc. An identity proof certificate will help the exam invigilator to complete the verification process.
Himachal Pradesh PAT 2021 Result
After the successful completion of examination of HP PAT officials will declare the result for it. Result will be accessible from the official website only. Result of test contains information like name of applicant, scores obtained by aspirant, ran, category of candidates, etc. By the help of result, applicants will know their pass/ fail status. All those applicants who qualify the exam will be eligible to appear in next round. So to get admission in polytechnic, keen candidates need to pass all stages one by one.
Counselling Process for HP PAT 2021
The counseling round will be organized by authorities through online mode. Shortlisted candidates will get a chance to participate in the examination. To take part in the set allotment procedure applicants need to fill the form and lock the colleges according to their priority.
During seat allotment, applicants have to provide all the document which we have mentioned in the next section. In the counseling process, officials will provide the seat to aspirants according to their rank and seat available. Counseling can be done in 2 or 3 rounds. After seat allotment, all those students who will get a seat have to go for admission and pay the fee for it.
Documents Required for HP PAT Counselling
- Aadhaar card
- HP PAT Result 2021
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (for applicants who belong to Reserved Category)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Domicile Certificate of HP (if applicable)
- Birth certificate of Applicant
- Mark sheets and All certificate of 10th Standard
- Admit Card of PAT
- Letter of Seat allotment
Check the link of Official Site >> Himachal Pradesh PAT 2021
The application form is expected to be out soon in the month of April 2021.
The official date of the exam is yet to be announced. Although, it is expected that the exam will be held in May 2021.
The maximum marks for the exam are 600 marks.
The exam consists of about 150 multiple choice based questions.
The Application fee for the exam is INR 650 for the students belonging to the General category. For the reserved category students, the fee is INR 400.