HP PAT 2020 application form: These days various institutes/ colleges are conducting entrance exams for applicants likewise HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala. Board organizes entrance test, by qualifying which aspirants will able to get admission in various polytechnic institutes of state. Himachal Pradesh PAT is a state-level examination. Application form submission process will start from 15th Sept 2020.
Candidates who are keen to take admission into polytechnic diploma courses must read the complete article and grasp info regarding HP PAT 2020 application form and its several procedures such as eligibility criteria, filling the application form, important dates related to admission, etc.
HP PAT Application Form 2020
As we have mentioned above that HP PAT application form submission process will start from 15 Sept 2020, so aspirants must check each & every step of it. Application forms will be made available on the official portal of HP PAT. After the release of the application form, we will also provide a quick link through which applicants can easily submit the form before the last date.
The mode of application form submission is online only. Before applying for HP PAT, candidates must verify all the eligibility criteria We recommend applicants to insert correct information while applying for Himachal Pradesh polytechnic admission test. Keep on browsing the article for more clarification.
Brief of HP PAT Application Form 2020
|Official Portal Link||http://www.hptechboard.com/|
|Organizing Authority Name||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Name of Examination||Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test|
|Also Known||HP PAT 2020|
|Application Form Commencement Date||15th September 2020|
|Last of Submitting Application Form||October 2020 Assumed|
|Mode of Applying for HP PAT 2020||Online|
|Date of Examination||Oct/ Nov 2020 Expected|
Application Fee for HP PAT 2020
After filling the application form, all aspirants have to pay to application fee according to their categories. Without submitting the application applicants won’t be able to apply for HP PAT 2020. We have described the category wise application fee distribution so, check the points given below.
- Applications belonging to General category have to pay 650 Rupees.
- Aspirants who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC categories must pay 400 Rupees.
Note: Application fee can be paid through offline and online both mode. Online mode for payment process of fee will be Net Banking, Credit/ Debit Card whereas for offline mode candidates can submit the fee by e-challan by the state bank.
Important Dates Regarding HP PAT 2020 Application Form
|Name of Events||Date of Events|
|Application Submission Start Date||15 September 2020|
|Final Date of Submitting Application Form||October 2020 Tentatively|
|Date of HP PAT||October/ November 2020 Expected|
|Announcement of Admit Card||October 2020 Tentative|
|Result Declaration Date||November 2020 Expected|
|Schedule of Counselling Process||Notify Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh PAT 2020
Keen applicants must examine all the eligibility standards before submitting the application form. If you satisfy all criteria, then only submit the form. In case authorities find out that you have submitted false documents in any stage then your candidature will be cancelled. These are the following eligibility criteria’s that interested aspirants have to meet.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Applicant who wants to apply for PAT exam must be a citizen of India and holds domicile of Himachal Pradesh.
- Candidates must have passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- In matric, applicants must have secure 35% then he/ she can submit the application form of PAT 2020.
- In the qualifying exam, applicants must have cleared Science, English, Maths subjects.
- All those candidates who are appearing in 10th standard this year can also apply for the polytechnic admission test.
Must Review this Article >> Maharishi Balmiki Chatravriti Yojana
How to Apply for HP Polytechnic Admission Test
Applicants who want to apply for polytechnic admission test have to follow some easy steps which we have discussed below. By implementing these process, candidates can easily fill and submit the application form of HP PAT 2020.
- Open Official Portal
- At first, candidates need to visit the official portal or they can also click on official link given at the end of the article.
- Homepage of the portal will open on your screen.
- Then applicants need to click on the “Online Admission 2020” tab present on the menubar of the landing page.
- On next page, you will see “HP PAT 2020 Application Form” link & then hit that link.
- Above step will redirect you to sign up page.
- Process of Sign Up
- Applicants have to insert all the necessary information, such as name, category, date of birth, mobile number, email, etc on sign up form.
- Click on sign up button and you will get your login info on your registered mobile number or email.
- Login with your Details
- Once you get your login information then you have to complete your login to fill the application form of PAT.
- Fill Application Form
- After logging in search the application form of PAT and enter the info asked in the form.
- Next, you have to upload all the relevant documents in the form.
- Upload Certificates
- Applicants have to upload all the documents in the given format.
- Size of Certificates which aspirant have to upload is given in the table.
|Documents Name||Format of Certificate||Size of Document|
|Photograph and Signature|
|1) Not more than 100 KB |
2) Light background Front-facing
3) Don’t use cap or spectacles
- Complete Payment Proccess
- After filling the application form aspirants needs to pay application fee.
- Choose the mode of payment i.e. Online or Offline
- Pay the fees according to your category which we have mentioned above.
- Submit the Application Form
- Finally, click on submit button and complete the process for applying PAT.
- If candidates want to take a print out of application form they can do so for future usage.
HP Polytechnic Admission Test Date 2020
Higher authorities will release the examination date for PAT after application submission process will end. We are expecting that HP PAT 2020 examination will be conducted in the month of October or November 2020. As there is no official notification regarding exam dates, after the announcement of PAT date, we will also provide the updates here. For PAT examination, officials will also issue the admit card browse more info about hall ticket in below section.
Himachal Pradesh PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern of PAT will help applicants to prepare for the examination. Pattern of a test is work as blueprint of PAT questions paper. Check the table given below showing different aspects of exam pattern.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Language of Question Paper of HP PAT||English and Hindi|
|Total Number of Question Asked in Exam||150 Questions|
|Total Number of marks||600 Marks|
|Type of Question||Objective Type Questions|
|Duration of PAT||3 Hours|
|Question Paper Section||Four Sections (English, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry)|
|Marking Pattern||Four marks will be given for every right answer and 1 will be reduced for the wrong answer|
Must read this Article — List Of Engineering Colleges In Gorakhpur
HP Polytechnic Admission Test Centres
This section of article will tell you about the examination centres of HP PAT. We have mentioned the name of centres on the basis of last year examination. Take a look of the table given below.
Admit Card for PAT Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh polytechnic admission test admit card will be available after officials announce the examination date. Generally, authorities release the hall ticket 8 or 10 days prior than examination. Applicants can download the admit card from the official portal. To get call letter candidates needs enter their login credentials.
It is necessary for all applicants to bring the call letter at the exam centre, if any aspirant fails to do so, then he/ she have to face the consequences. Along with the hall ticket candidates must carry one original identity proof such as PAN card, aadhaar card, driving license, etc. Identity proof certificate will help exam invigilator to complete the verification process.
Himachal Pradesh PAT 2020 Result
After the successful completion of examination of HP PAT officials will declare the result for it. Result will be accessible from the official website only. Result of test contains information like name of applicant, scores obtained by aspirant, ran, category of candidates, etc. By the help of result, applicants will know their pass/ fail status. All those applicants who qualify the exam will be eligible to appear in next round. So to get admission in polytechnic, keen candidates need to pass all stages one by one.
Counselling Process for HP PAT 2020
Counselling round will be organized by authorities through online mode. Shortlisted candidates will get a chance to participate in the examination. To take part in set allotment procedure applicants needs to fill the form and lock the colleges according to their priority.
During seat allotment, applicants have to provide all the document which we have mentioned in the next section. In counselling process, officials will provide the seat to aspirants according to their rank and seat available. Counselling can be done into 2 or 3 rounds. After seat allotment, all those students who will get seat have to go for admission and pay the fee for it.
Documents Required for HP PAT Counselling
- Aadhaar card
- HP PAT Result 2020
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (for applicants who belong to Reserved Category)
- Medical fitness certificate
- Domicile Certificate of HP (if applicable)
- Birth certificate of Applicant
- Mark sheets and All certificate of 10th Standard
- Admit Card of PAT
- Letter of Seat allotment
Check the link of Official Site >> Himachal Pradesh PAT 2020