How to Fill NIFT Application Form 2021: NIFT, National Institute OF Fashion Technology, conduct an exam once a year offers many UGs and PGs courses that help in the fashion industry. The NIFT 2021 application form is available on the official website, the official site is given in this article. To fill the NIFT form is simple and easy, In this article, we have shared how to do registration and fill NIFT application form, upload needed documents and at last, make payment. The registration starts from 14th December 2020 till 21st January, admit will release on 1st February 2021, written exam date on 14th February 2021.
NIFT Admission Application Process 2021
- The NIFT online registration date starts by 14th December 2020 till 21st January 2021
- Late registration charges, Rs. 5000 with the application fee, 24th January 2021
- If you need to change any details in the application form of NIFT 2021, you can change it from 25th January till 28th January 2021.
- NIFT 2021 Admit card will release online-only,
- The NIFT Admit card will release on 1st February 2021.
- NIFT already announce the written exam date i.e 14th February 2021
- The result will be announced might be in the month of February/ March as per the notice.
- Group discussion/ interview of selected candidates, between April-May,2021.
- The final result may be declared on May/ June 2021, then after the counseling process will start might be in June.
- For more details about the application form, you can also review the below image
How to Fill NIFT Application Form 2021?
- Visit the official site of NIFT, login to your account, or register yourself. Fill the form step-by-step,
Step1:- Fill in the required details for registration, details like:
- Aspirant Name
- Date of Birth
Step2:- After registration to the official site of NIFT, Login with credential ID and password.
Step3:– Then go to the Application form link of NIFT 2021 and fill rest of the details regarding your family and qualification.
- Mother’s and Father’s name: Mention the name with the same spelling written in the Matriculation mark sheet. Don’t use any salutation
- Domicile (state proof)
- Present a well as correspondence address with pin-code
- Center preferences
- Qualification details
- Upload SCs/STs/PWD certificate (if applicable) and save application Form
Step4:- Upload required documents in the application form of NIFT 2021
The documents which are related to your verification, and need to verify your education and qualification.
- Upload the Caste certificate if applicable
- Upload PwD certificate if applicable
- The photograph should be the latest one, and upload it as per the guidelines of NIFT
- Upload the Signature as per the guidelines of NIFT 2021
- Step5:- Make payment form application form either online or offline mode, through net banking/ UPI/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or by demand draft respectively.
** Print application form for a record of your payment.
- STs/PWD/SCs:- 2000 INR
- General/OBC:- 1000 INR
Documents Need During NIFT exam day
- Without an Admit card, entry inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited
- Valid ID proof for identification, to verify the details which mention in the admit card
With these step you will be able to apply for NIFT application form 2021. Now lets check the calender for NIFT 2021.
Important Dates for NIFT Admission process
|Last date for application form submission||21 January2021|
|The application can be updated||till 25 January 2021|
|Admit card releasing date||1 February 2021|
|Written exam date||14 February 2021|
|Result will announce||either last week of February or first week of March|
|The counseling process will start||end of May or by June 2021|
Seat Reservation details as per the guidelines of NIFT
|CATEGORIES||NO. OF SEATS|
|PWD (Person with Disability)||5%|
When applying for the NIFT 2021, do keep in mind the NIFT seat reservation.
STANDARDS FOR NIFT 2021 EXAMINATION
FOR BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- The age should be less than 24years, age relaxation for SCs/ STs/OBCs candidates by 5 years.
- Provisional admission for those candidates, appearing for supplement examination(s) of secondary school, has to be cleared from the same board by the candidate, otherwise, it leads to the cancellation of admission.
- A 3 or 4-year Diploma is also applicable but has to recognized by AICTE or State Board of Technical Education.
FOR MASTER’S DEGREE (M.Des, M.F.M AND M.FTech)
- No age limit to fill the master’s form in NIFT
- Undergraduate diploma of NIFT/ NID
- Bachelor’s degree from any discipline, recognized university, or institute is the essential qualification needed for a Master’s degree.
Some more useful Links:
- NIFT 2021 Exam Pattern
- NIFT 2021 Preparation Tips
- NIFT 2021 Syllabus
- NIFT Admit Card 2021
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
- NIFT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
NIFT Application Form Correction
However, changing the exam centre will not be allowed in the form. The NIFT application correction window is scheduled to be from 25th to 28th January 2021. In the correction window, personal and educational qualification details can only be changed. There will no option to change the exam centre, so it is advised to carefully fill the examination form correctly as after the correction window is closed, no option to rectify the error in the application form.
Some of the FAQs;
Q1. Is NIFT is the government college?
Yes, NIFT is a government college under the Act of Indian Parliament.
Q2. Is there any placement section?
Yes, NIFT has one of best placements section.
Q3. When NIFT conduct 2021 written examination?
As per NIFT 2021 notification written exam will be on 14 February 2021.
If you are facing any issue or have any query in regards to NIFT application form filling, then you can ask us in comment below, our NIFT expert team will reply to your question.