How to Fill NDA 2021 Application Form- NDA 2021 exam dates for both the phases has been announced by the concerned authority. Now, NDA aspirants must be waiting for the release of application forms for 1st NDA 2021 exam. The release of application forms for 1st NDA 2021 exam is close and the prospective candidates need to gear for filling the application form. They must be ready with all the required information to be furnished in the application form.
How to Fill NDA 2021 Application Form?
NDA 1 for 2021 exam is scheduled to be conducted in April 2021 and the application forms for which will be made available from 30th December 2020. Applications are invited in online mode and thus interested candidates have to submit it visiting the official portal. No offline applications will be accepted.
As NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), applications for the upcoming exams will also be made available on its portal only. However, we are also going to share the application link here in this page along with other details.
If you are an NDA aspirant and wish to apply for NDA 2021 then this article is for you. Go through the article and get detailed information on how to fill NDA 2021 application form. Here we have provided information about the complete application process through various steps supported by images.
NDA 2021 Overview
- NDA 2021 Application Form
- NDA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- NDA 2021 How to Apply
- NDA 2021 Admit Card
- NDA 2021 Exam Dates
- NDA 2021 Exam Pattern
- NDA 2021 Syllabus
- NDA 2021 Preparation Tips
- NDA 2021 Books
- NDA 1 Result
- NDA 2 Result
|Exam Name||National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (NDA & NA Exam)|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Examination Authority||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination Session||NDA I 2021|
|Exam level||National Level Entrance Exam|
|Examination Notification||To be available soon|
|Total Vacancies||To be Announced|
|Eligible Candidates||Only Male unmarried eligible candidates|
|Frequency of exam||Twice a year|
|Exam stages||Written Test and SSB Interview|
|UPSC NDA Exam mode||Offline|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Status||To be started soon|
|Date of application for NDA 1||30th December 2020 (tentative)|
NDA 2021 Important Dates
NDA is conducted is twice a year and thus have a quick look at the timelines of both NDA and NDA II 2021 exams given below in the table-
Have a look at the important dates first;
|Important Dates||NDA I 2021||NDA II 2021|
|Release of NDA Official Notification||30th Dec 2020||9th June 2021|
|Commencement of Online Application Form Filling||30th Dec 2020||9th June 2021|
|Last date for submission of application form||19th Jan 2021||29th June 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||3 weeks prior the date of entrance exam||3 weeks prior the date of entrance exam|
|NDA 2021 Exam Date||18th April 2021||5th September 2021|
|Announcement of Results||To be notified later||To be notified later|
Step by Step process to fill NDA 2021 Application Form Online
NDA application forms are to be filled only in online mode. No offline application forms are provided by the commission. Before filling the online application forms, one should go through the notification. All the instructions mentioned in the official notification should be followed by the applicants while filling the online form.
Only genuine and valid information is to be furnished in the application form by the applicants. Candidates should avoid filling of multiple application. In case of multiple applications, only the entries with higher RID will be considered. Candidates must ensure that they fill all the details carefully in the application form. Details required to be filled in the application form-
Applicants are advised to be ready with all the required details to be filled in the application form. To get information about the essential particulars to be filled in the application form, they must go through the official notification at least once before proceeding to fill the application.
Applicants have to upload few documents in the application in the form of scanned images. Check the list of these documents to be uploaded in the application form-
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
- Scanned image of photo id proof of the candidate. It can be candidate’s Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ School Photo ID or any other valid id card issued by the competent authority under State/Central Government.
All these document should be uploaded in format specified by the examination authority in the official notification.
Applicants also have to pay the requisite application fee while filling the application form. Check application fee details below-
- Candidates (except those exempted from the payment of application fee) have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST Candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Application fee can be paid by cash payment at any branch of SBI or using net banking facility of SBI or using any Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Debit/ Credit Card.
How to fill NDA Application Form?
Once applicants have collected all the necessary details about the application process they can proceed to fill the application form. Check the step-by-step process shared below-
The process for submission of nda application form 2021 is divided into two parts-
Part I- Registration
- Visit the official portal of UPSC. Official portal link is shared below.
- Click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Now, Hit the “Click Here for various examinations” link.
- A list of active examinations will open. Click on NDA II application link.
- Now, as its has been mentioned that there are two parts of application filling procedure, you have to click on “Part I Registration” links among the two links available on the page.
- On clicking part I registration link, registration page will open. Read all the instructions first and click on “Yes” button.
- Now, Candidates have to enter all the details correctly in the application form. These details include personal details of the candidates, Qualification details, Address, etc. After filling all the details on page 1, move further by clicking on “Continue” tab.
- Moving ahead on 2nd page of the registration form, fill preferences and click on “Continue” tab.
- Once you have filled all the details, verify them and proceed further by clicking on “I Agree” tab.
- On the last page, final registration ID will be generated. Candidates have to keep this id safe for further logins and with Part I registration will be completed. The confirmation email and SMS will be send to the registered email and Mobile number of the applicant. Candidates can now proceed to Part II from the link shown below or complete part II registered later.
Part II- Registration
- After completing part I, candidates have to fill part II registration other-wise application will not be treated as complete. Part II registration form consist of payment of application fee, choice filling for exam centre, and uploading of documents.
- For part II, login with the registration details first.
- Make fee payment by selecting any of the available payment method. Select the payment option and click on “Continue” tab.
- After successful payment of fee, candidate will receive an SMS alert.
- Now, they can proceed further to Choice filling for preferred exam center. Choose the exam from the drop down menu as per the suitability.
- Once, candidates have selected exam center, they have to upload the required documents. All the documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- After successful uploading of pictures, a declaration page will open. Mark the declaration to complete the application process finally.
- Application process is complete finally. Lastly, do not forget to take the printout or save the application form.