HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University released notification for admission into the Bachelor of Science (Nursing) 2022 course. For selecting the students, the university will conduct the Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test-2022. In order to sit in the exam, you have to duly submit the application form. The university has opted for the online procedure for receiving the applications. Moreover, the application process has already started and will continue till 30th June 2022. All those students who meet all the requirements may fill out the HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application Form.
Therefore, we have published this article to guide you through the application process and ensure a smooth and hassle-free process. Read the article to collect information on online procedures, application fees, eligibility, and more about the HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application.
HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application
The application link is available on the authorized portal of the university. You have to complete the application form in all respects. The incomplete form cannot be submitted. If incorrect or incomplete details are submitted in the application then the authority will reject that candidate. Therefore, make sure you provide only authentic information. Aside from this, to complete the process, you need to submit an amount fee as well.
However, prior to accessing the UK B.Sc. Nursing Application 2022, all the candidates must check their eligibility for HNBUMU B.Sc. Nursing admission. Those who do not possess all the required conditions will not be allowed to sit in the examination. Therefore, it is mandatory to go through this article with complete attention so that you can complete the application process without any complications. Furthermore, it is advisable for all the interested candidates to complete the application process before the deadline to avoid the possibility of a delay in submission due to the heavy load on the server.
hnbumuexams.com Nursing Admission 2022: Highlights
|Concerned University||Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Name of the Examination||Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test-2022|
|Offered Course||Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Selection Criteria||Entrance Test|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|HNBUMU Official Site||http://www.hnbumuexams.com/|
hnbumuexams.com Nursing Admission: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application Process||2nd June 2022|
|Last Date for Application Submission||30th June 2022|
|Application Fee Submission||From 2nd to 30th June 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd July 2022|
|Entrance Test 2022||10th July 2022|
Uttarakhand HNBUMU B.Sc. Nursing Admission Eligibility
It is mandatory to satisfy all the requirements of the university in order to be considered eligible for admission. However, it is to be noted that eligibility provided to sit in the examination is only provisional. Your suitability for the HNBUMU B.Sc. Nursing is analyzed at every stage of admission. If found unfit then the authority can reject your candidature at any point. The following are the eligibility criteria that you need to satisfy:
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and should not be more than 35 years.
- Students who are currently residing in Uttarakhand and those who are from outside the state can apply for the entrance examination.
- The basic qualification of the student is that he/ she must have passed both high school and 10+2 examinations from a recognized board in or outside Uttarakhand.
- He/ She must have opted for the Science stream in 11th standard and studied English as the main subject.
- Must have scored at least 45% in the final result of the examination.
- 10+2 NIOS Students can also apply for admission but they must score 45% in the final result.
- Candidates whose 12th result has not been released are also eligible for appearing in the entrance test but they have to provide proof of passing at the time of counselling.
- The student must be medically fit.
While filling out the UK nursing entrance test-2022 application form, you need to upload some files to complete the process. Without these documents, the application form won’t proceed further. These are the documents that you need to scan in order to attach them to the HNBUMU B.Sc. Nursing application form:
- Candidate’s Signature – Must be under 30 Kb in jpg format.
- Photograph – Must be under 50 Kb in jpg format.
Online Process For HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application
Here we will guide you on how to access the HNBUMU nursing 2022 application form. Since the online procedures can be confusing sometimes that is why we divided the complete procedure into a step-by-step process. If you are eligible for admission then start following the below-mentioned steps:
- Start the process by visiting the official site of the university – http://www.hnbumuexams.com/
- Now on the main page, click on the ‘New Registration’ tab given at the top.
- On the next page, read the declaration and tick the box then click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- From thereon, enter your mobile number and captcha code. Read the important notes provided on the side. After that, click on the button.
- You will receive a verification code on your registered mobile number. Enter that and do not share it with anyone as this is your default password. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Select the ‘B.Sc. Nursing’ and then again click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Fill in all details and upload the required documents as instructed.
- Tick on the declaration box and click on the ‘Click Here To Proceed’ button.
- Submit the application fee.
- Take the printout of the form as well.
Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Fee
The general category candidate has to submit Rs. 2000/– and the candidate belonging to SC/ ST and EWS categories will pay Rs. 1500/-. It can be submitted through the online payment gateways available in the application form portal. Aside from this, an amount of Rs. 200/- has to be paid for making any changes in the information of the form.
Uttarakhand B.Sc Entrance Test-2022
The authority will conduct the written examination on 10th July 2022. After which the authority will prepare the merit list of all the selected candidates. The authority will call the students as per their rank on the list for counselling. The admission of students will be finalized as per their overall performance and seat reservation.
HNBUMU Nursing 2022 Application: Related Links
|B.Sc. Nursing Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Entrance Exam Registration||Apply Online|
|HNBUMU Official Site||http://www.hnbumuexams.com/|
The exam will be conducted in an offline mode. You will be providing your answers in the OMR sheet.
You cannot make changes in the category/ subcategory after the submission of the form.
Yes, you are eligible for admission.
Particulars on Uttarakhand B.Sc. Nursing has been shared in this article. We hope this article is helpful to all the concerned parties.