HITSEEE 2020: Application Form, Online Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria| The applications for the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE) 2020 are open and the candidates who wished to enroll for the courses can apply through visiting the portal. The last date for applying to the HITSEE 2020 is on 31st July 2020. The examinations will be conducted online from 5th to 7th August 2020
Through the online application to the HITSEEE, the applicant can enroll for the various undergraduate technology and science programs. Please refer to the complete article to have all the information regarding the HITSEEE 2020: Application Form, Online Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria only on nvshq.org|
The application for the HITSEEE 2020 is open. The last date of submission of online application has been extended to 31st July 2020. Please visit the official portal or click on the direct link (at the bottom of the page) to apply online for the technology and science programs course.
HITSEEE 2020: Application Form
The dates for the online application have been extended and the applicant can now enroll in the application form through visiting the official portal of the HITSEEE 2020. The application form will be available till 31sy July 2020 and after that, the applications will be closed for the application. The applicants are therefore requested to submit their application forms before the last date for receiving the applications. The direct links have been provided in the article from which the applicant can directly enroll for the courses. The authority will also be providing the scholarship to the state toppers and the students achieving the top 51 positions in the HITSEEE Merit list. The process to enroll for the courses along with the complete eligibility details for the course is mentioned in the article below. Please refer to the article to have all the essential information regarding the HITSEEE 2020.
Examination Dates and Complete Overview: HITSEEE 2020
The applicant looking to apply for the HITSEEE 2020 must know the complete details of the authority along with the important dates for the registration for the application. The detailed overview of the article is mentioned in the table below.
|Examination Name||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination (HITEEE)|
|Examination Conducted by||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science|
|Category||HITSEEE 2020: Application Form, Online Registration, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Application Fee (General)||1000 Rs [Online]|
|Last Date For Applying HITSEEE||31-07-2020|
|Exam Dates:||5th to 7th August 2020 (Chennai Centers)|
|Other Centres||5th to 7th August 2020|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Examination Duration||2 Hours|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for the Examinations
The eligibility criteria for the list of courses offered by the university is mentioned below. Please go through the complete eligibility before applying for the courses.
For B. TECH. / B.DES. Programmes
- Academic Stream: The candidate has to score a minimum of 50% in the subjects of Physics, Maths, and Chemistry.
- Vocational Stream: The candidate has to score a minimum of 50% in the related subjects and vocational subjects i.e. Theory and Practicals.
- B. Tech (Bio-Technology): The candidate has to score a minimum of 50% in the subjects of Physics, Maths, and Chemistry.
For B. ARCH. Programmes (5 Years)
- The applicant applying for the admissions to the B.Arch program courses must have cleared the Intermediate examinations and secured at least a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Maths, and Chemistry.
- The applicant applying for the courses must have appeared for the NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) which is organized by the Architecture council of India, and the applicant must have obtained minimum eligible scores as per norms of COA.
For B. DES. Programmes
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- For admission to the B.DES course, the applicant should have obtained a minimum of 50% in any of the streams.
The applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1998 are eligible to apply for the courses under HITSEEE-2020
|SC, General, OBC, ST||–||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1000|
|SC, General, OBC, ST||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1000|
How to Prepare for HITSEEE 2020?
The applicant who will be appearing for the HITSEEE 2020 Examinations which is a national level examination as the candidates all over the country will be applying for the examinations. The students need to follow the steps which tell about how to prepare for the HITSEEE 2020 Examinations.
- The candidate has to go through the complete syllabus for the examinations. They should make a separate list of the important topics that carry high weightage in the examinations. Clear the important topics first.
- Divide the topics through making a time table. Provide more time time to the tough topics, or the topics on which you are weak.
- The applicant must not forget to have all the important books for the preparation of the HITSEEE 2020.
- The applicant are advised to go through the NCERT Books first, then prepare through the references books.
- Have a habit of writing. The habit of making notes will help you in future also.
- After the completion of the chapters go for the mock test, and analyze your performance in the tests.
- It is not necessary that the applicant have to study for 8 hours to qualify for the examinations. It totally depends upon the grasping power of the student. A consistent study is very important for clearing the examinations.
HITSEEE Syllabus 2020
There is not any prescribed syllabus for the HITSEEE Examinations. However, being an entrance examination for the undergraduate course it can be expected that the syllabus of the examination is similar to somewhat of the JEE exams.
Please refer to the examinations syllabus for the examinations.
Syallabus for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
HITSEEE 2020 Application Process
The applicant looking to apply for the courses offered by the university can go through the simple procedure mention below. The authority has open online registration until 31st August 2020. Please go through the simple steps to apply for the courses. The application process is online.
Step 1: Visit to the online application portal of the HITSEEE 2020
Step 2: The homepage of the online application portal will appear on the screen.
Step 3: The candidates have to enter their details in the admission registration form which appears on the screen.
- Email ID submitted at the hour of enrollment will be utilized for all correspondences until enrolment is finished. The change in Email ID won’t be allowed under any conditions.
- All fields set apart with * should be mandatorily filled.
- An Application number will be shown when you effectively present the online structure by making an online installment
- Application Form Fee is Non-Refundable.
- The query related to the exam form can be resolved by calling the toll free number 1800 425 44 38.
Step 4: Verify the OTP which is sent to your mail and mobile number.
Step 5: After the completion of the registration process, the applicant will receive the login credentials.
Step 5: Login to the account and fill the complete form along with the registration fees.
Step 6: The registration fee can be paid through various online medium such as credit card, debit card, and netbanking.
Step 7: Submit the application form after validating the information filled by the candidate.