Haryana HTET Online Form 2021: Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the notification and online applications for the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) for the year 2021. The application submission process has started on 15th November 2021. Eligible applicants can fill Haryana HTET Online Form 2021 till 3 Dec 2021. The entire application process will be online. Although the exam will be conducted offline through pen and paper mode.
Update: HTET Haryana 2021 correction pannel is now open under respective candidates login.
- 1 Haryana HTET Online Form 2021
- 2 Haryana HTET Important Dates
- 3 HTET Eligibility
- 4 How to Submit Application for HTET 2021?
- 5 Correction in Application Details
- 6 Important Links
Haryana HTET Online Form 2021
HTET is an annual eligibility test conducted to check the aptitude and ability of applicants required to be appointed as a teacher in various schools of the state at various levels. HTET certificate is an essential qualification required by an individual who is willing to get appointed as a teacher. HTET is conducted for three levels viz-
- Level I- It is conducted for Class I to Class V PRT (Primary Teachers)
- Level II- It is for Class VI to VIII TGT
- Level III- It is for Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
Applicants can apply for more than one level provided they must fulfill the eligibility conditions. They must apply before the due date to avoid the last-day rush. After the completion of the application process, applicants will be called for the eligibility test that is scheduled for 18th and 19th December 2021. Candidates qualifying the test will be awarded an HTET certificate using which they can apply for a job as a teacher in the respective schools.
Haryana HTET 2021: An Overview
|Name of the exam||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2021|
|Concerned Authority||Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Level||Level I- Class I-V (Primary Teacher)- PRT|
Level II- Class VI-VIII (Trained Graduate Test- TGT)
Level III- Post Graduate Test (PGT)
|Application Date||15th to 3 December 2021|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen-paper mode)|
|Validity of HTET certificate||7 years|
Haryana HTET Important Dates
|Issue of notification||15th November 2021|
|Commencement of Online Applications||15th November 2021|
|Last date for online applications||3 December 2021 (Extended)|
|Date of correction in the application form||1st to 3rd December 2021|
|Date of issue of admit card||8th December 2021|
|Date of test||18th to 19th December 2021|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified later|
Applicants must be eligible enough to fill application forms. They can check the eligibility criteria for each level mentioned in the advertisement.
- For Primary Teachers (PRT) applicants must have completed Senior secondary with minimum marks percentgae as specified by the Board.
- For TGT candidates must have Graudation degree in respective subject.
- For PGT, candidaets should have Post Graduate degree in respective discipline.
For detailed information about eligibility requirements for HTET, refer to the official advertisement pdf shared in the quick links sections below.
How to Submit Application for HTET 2021?
The application process consists of the following steps-
- Application Form
- Upload Images
- Fee Payment
- Confirmation Page
Now have a look at the detailed application process-
- Start by opening the official website of Haryana TET i.e.,
- Before moving ahead, read the application notification carefully.
- Click on “Registration/Login In” link if not registered on the portal.
- Click on “Apply Now” link.
- Read the instructions provided below and click on “Proceed” button.
- Go through the online regisration steps mentioned on the page, agree to the conditions and click on “Proceed for Registration” link.
- Application form will open.
- Fill the detail carefully, mark the declaration and click on Register button.
- On registration, login credentials will be intimated through SMS.
- Login with credentials recieved.
- Candidate’s “My Page” will open. Upload the scanned image of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Make payment of the registration fee.
- After the payment of the application fee, print the registration form/confirmation page and fee payment reciept.
- Candidates do not have to send the hardcopy of the registration form and other documents to the Board.
|Category||For only One Level||For Two Level||For Three Level|
|SC & PH candidates with Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|All Candidates (except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All Candidates [Outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)]||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
Correction in Application Details
Applicants are given a chance to make corrections in the application form particulars. These particulars which can be corrected are name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, id proof, number, subject for which candidate has applied. Correction in prescribed application detail only in online mode. The correction window will be active from 26th to 28th November 2021. After the said date no correction in the application particulars will be permitted. Offline applications for correction in filled-in details will not be entertained.
Essentials for Filling Online Application Form
Applicants must keep the following details and documents handy before starting the online form filling process-
- Valid mobile numebr number and email id.
- Personal details
- Scanned copy of latest passport size photograph of the application with white backround
- Scanned image of applicant’s thumb impression and signature.
- Debit card/ credit card or netbanking details for fee payment
- Valid Photo identiy proof (Applicants have to produce the same id at the exam center on the day of exam)
- Educational qualification certificates / experience certificate, as applicable
- Category certificate, as applicable
Key Points regarding application Form
- Applications are to be filled in online mode only.
- Multiple applicaions for same level will be rejected.
- Candidates can apply for more than one level and they have to fee separate fee for each level they apply.
- Candidates are not required to sent the printed filled-in application form to the Board’s office.
- Providing false details in application form can lead to cancellation of the application.
|HTET 2021 Official website||http://haryanatet.in/|
|HTET login Window||Click Here|
|HTET Date Extended Notice||Click here|
|HTET 2021 Notification||Click Here|
In case of any query related to the HTET 2021 online application form, applicants can contact at the given helpdesk and share their doubts-
Phone No.- 9810285068, 9717894424, 9289504263, 9289517562, 9289528561