Haryana HTET Online Form 2022: Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has announced that the state government has given a green signal to conduct the HTET 2022 on 12 and 13 November 2022. And for this, online registration will conclude on 30 September. Eligible applicants can fill Haryana HTET Online Form 2022 online from the board portal. The entire application process will be online. Although the exam will be conducted offline through pen and paper mode.
Update: The last date to make corrections in the submitted HTET application form is 3rd October 2022.
Haryana HTET Online Form 2022
HTET is an annual eligibility test conducted to check the aptitude and ability of applicants required to be appointed as a teacher in various schools of the state at various levels. HTET certificate is an essential qualification required by an individual who is willing to get appointed as a teacher. HTET is conducted for three levels viz-
- Level I- It is conducted for Class I to Class V PRT (Primary Teachers)
- Level II- It is for Class VI to VIII TGT
- Level III- It is for Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)
Applicants can apply for more than one level provided they must fulfil the eligibility conditions. They must apply before the due date to avoid the last-day rush. After the completion of the application process, applicants will be called for the eligibility test that is scheduled for 12 and 13 November 2022. Candidates qualifying the test will be awarded an HTET certificate using which they can apply for a job as a teacher in the respective schools.
Haryana HTET Notification 2022: An Overview
|Name of the exam||Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2022|
|Concerned Authority||Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Level||Level I- Class I-V (Primary Teacher)- PRT|
Level II- Class VI-VIII (Trained Graduate Test- TGT)
Level III- Post Graduate Test (PGT)
|Application Date||Upto 30th September 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen-paper mode)|
|Validity of HTET certificate||7 years|
Haryana HTET 2022 Important Dates
|Issue of notification|
|Commencement of Online Applications||17 September|
|Last date for online applications||30 September|
|Date of correction in the application form||Upto 3 October|
|Date of issue of admit card|
|Date of test||12 and 13 November 2022|
|Declaration of Result|
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana TET 2022
Applicants must be eligible enough to fill out application forms. They can check the eligibility criteria for each level mentioned in the advertisement.
- For Primary Teachers (PRT) applicants must have completed Senior Secondary with a minimum mark percentage as specified by the Board.
- For TGT candidates must have a Graduation degree in their respective subject.
- For PGT, candidates should have Post Graduate degrees in their respective disciplines.
For detailed information about eligibility requirements for HTET, refer to the official advertisement pdf shared in the quick links sections below.
How to Submit Haryana TET Application Form online?
The application process consists of the following steps-
- Application Form
- Upload Images
- Fee Payment
- Confirmation Page
Now have a look at the detailed application process-
- Start by opening the official website of Haryana TET i.e.,
- Before moving ahead, read the application notification carefully.
- Click on “Registration/Login In” link if not registered on the portal.
- Click on “Apply Now” link.
- Read the instructions provided below and click on “Proceed” button.
- Go through the online registration steps mentioned on the page, agree to the conditions and click on the “Proceed for Registration” link.
- The application form will open.
- Fill in the detail carefully, mark the declaration and click on the Register button.
- On registration, login credentials will be intimated through SMS.
- Login with credentials received.
- Candidate’s “My Page” will open. Upload the scanned image of the photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Make a payment of the registration fee.
- After the payment of the application fee, print the registration form/confirmation page and fee payment receipt.
- Candidates do not have to send the hardcopy of registration form and other documents to the Board.
HTET Application Fee
|Category||For only One Level||For Two Level||For Three Level|
|SC & PH candidates with Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|All Candidates (except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All Candidates [Outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)]||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
Correction in Haryana TET Application Details
Applicants are given a chance to make corrections in the application form particulars. These particulars which can be corrected are name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, id proof, number, and subject for which candidate has applied. Correction in prescribed application detail only in online mode. The correction window will be active from 26th to 28th November 2021. After the said date no correction in the application particulars will be permitted. Offline applications for correction in filled-in details will not be entertained.
Essentials details for Haryana TET Application
Applicants must keep the following details and documents handy before starting the online form-filling process-
- Valid mobile number and email id.
- Personal details
- Scanned copy of latest passport size photograph of the application with white background
- Scanned image of applicant’s thumb impression and signature.
- Debit card/ credit card or net banking details for fee payment
- Valid Photo identity proof (Applicants have to produce the same id at the exam centre on the day of the exam)
- Educational qualification certificates/experience certificate, as applicable
- Category certificate, as applicable
Key Points regarding application Form
- Applications are to be filled in online mode only.
- Multiple applications for the same level will be rejected.
- Candidates can apply for more than one level and they have to fee separate fees for each level they apply.
- Candidates are not required to sent the printed filled-in application form to the Board’s office.
- Providing false details in the application form can lead to the cancellation of the application.
Haryana TET 2022: Important Links
|HTET 2022 Official website|
|Check||HTET login Window|
|Download||HTET 2022 Notification|
In case of any query related to the HTET 2022 online application form, applicants can contact the given helpdesk and share their doubts-
Phone No.- 9810285068, 9717894424, 9289504263, 9289517562, 9289528561