Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued a new recruitment notification online. The authority is inviting candidates for the released position of Apprentices. The officials have released the Apprentice positions for ITI, Graduate and Diploma candidates. All eligible as well interested candidates should apply for the engagement by filling out the HAL Apprentice Application Form.
According to the advertisement, the officials started accepting applications on 2nd August 2023. A total of 647 posts are going to be filled in. Selected candidates will be getting the training for a period of one year. Scroll down the page and get updates on eligibility, vacancy, application submission process and other details.
HAL Apprentice Application Form 2023
The official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited includes the direct HAL Apprentice Application Form link. The vacancies have been advertised for Technical and Non-Technical Disciplines. Aspirants should read the whole advertisement carefully before applying for recruitment. It is going to provide you with all information that a person must know before applying.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
The application submission link will be available till 23rd August 2023. After that, the officials will disable the application link. The authority has advised all candidates to check their emails and visit a website on a daily basis for updates related to the process. The application process is being conducted online. Any application received through offline mode will be straightly rejected.
hal-india.co.in Apprentice Application Form 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Name of the position||Apprentice|
|For Discipline||Technical and Non-Technical Disciplines|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for the released vacancies. Every candidate needs to fulfil those requirements to get considered for the post. The following are the eligibility criteria set by the concerned authority:
- Graduate & Diploma Candidates:
- Interested aspirants must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must have completed and passed the diploma or graduation in the respective field of the selected post from an authorized university or institute.
- The required education must have been completed on or after 1st September 2020.
- Applicants must be undergoing or have undergone an apprenticeship in any other company.
- ITI Completed:
- Interested applicants must be citizens of India.
- Aspirants must have completed ITI in any of the respective trades organized by the NCVT/ SCVT.
- Candidates must be undergoing or have undergone an apprenticeship in any other company.
HAL Apprentice Application Form 2023: Vacancies
The concerned authority has released various vacancies for various disciplines. Readers who are interested in getting the vacancy information can take a look at the below-prepared table:
|Graduate Apprentice Posts||No. of Seats||ITI Completed Posts||No. of Seats||Diploma Apprentice Post||No. of Seats|
|Aeronautical Engineering||05||Fitter||146||Aeronautical Engineer||03|
|Computer Engineering||12||Tool & Die Maker||10||Civil Engineer||08|
|Civil Engineering||10||Turner||20||Computer Engineer||06|
|Electrical Engineering||16||Machinist||17||Electrical Engineer||19|
|Electronics & Telecomm. Eng.||18||Carpenter||04||Electronics & Telecomm. Engineer||16|
|Mechanical Engineering||50||Machinist (Grinder)||07||Mechanical Engineer||50|
|Production Engineering||04||Electrician||30||Lab Assistant||03|
|Chemical Engineering||04||Draughtsman (Mechanical)||05||Hotel Management||03|
|Arts||20||Electronics mechanic||08||Nursing Assistant||03|
|Commerce||20||Painter (General)||07||Total Seats||11 Seats|
|Science||20||Sheet metal worker||04|
|Pharmacy||04||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||06|
|Business Administration||03||Computer Operator and|
|Total Posts||186 Posts||Welder (Gas & Electric)||12|
|Total Seats||350 Seats|
HAL Apprentice Application Dates
|Publication of the official advertisement||2nd August 2023|
|Commencement of the application process||2nd August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||23rd August 2023|
|Document Verification Commencement Date||4th September 2023|
|Deadline for the document verification process||16th September 2023|
How to apply online for the HAL Apprentice Application Form 2023?
Aspirants who are new and do not know the application submission process can learn it from here. The following are the steps through which you can easily apply for the engagement:
- First of all, candidates will have to visit the official website of NATS (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/) or the Apprenticeship India website (https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/).
- Secondly, the home page of the respective website will open on the device.
- Thirdly, aspirants applying for Engineering Graduate/Diploma will have to register themselves under the NATS portal and ITI candidates will have to register themselves under the Apprenticeship India portal.
- Provide all the details in the registration form carefully and get successfully registered.
- After that, you must use the link or scan the OR code available below to open the application form.
- Start writing details on the application form carefully and then click on the submit option.
- Now, the authority will send emails to candidates about the verification process.
- Aspirants will have to report to the allotted centre and verify the documents to complete the application procedure.
HAL Apprentice Application Form 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||HAL Apprentice Application Link|
|Visit the Website||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Website|
|Check Out||HAL Apprentice Advertisement|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the position issued by HAL?
Candidates getting selected will get the below-mentioned pay scale for respective positions:
Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/- per month, Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 8000/- per month and ITI Completed: Rs. 8000/- per month approximately.
What is the application fee for the Apprentice position?
The official recruitment advertisement does not hold any information regarding the application fee. So, we can say that there is no application fee to apply for the apprentice position.
What is the selection process of the hal-india.co.in Apprentice Recruitment?
The officials started the selection process by opening the application link, After that, the authority will conduct the document verification process and then they will make the final selection.
The authority learned started the application process on 2nd August 2023. The application link will remain active till 23rd August 2023. Afterwards, no application will be accepted by the officials.