The officials issued a notification on 14th August 2023. The officials have announced the commencement of the 17th Gujarat State Eligibility Test through the notification. All candidates are invited to become a part of the Gujarat SET 2023 by applying for it. For this, applicants will have to fill out the application form.
The whole application process has been divided into two parts i.e., Fee Payment and Online Registration. According to the official schedule, the officials are going to start the online application process on 21st August 2023. Get the latest updates about the Examination by scrolling down the page. Such as eligibility, application fee and other details.
Gujarat SET 2023 Notification
The officials have provided a separate website named GSET where all the exam-related details and links will be provided. The whole application drive will be conducted online. Applications received physically in the respective office will be summarily rejected.
The authority is conducting the examination for the Assistant Professor position. The application process will be available for candidates for a limited period. The authority has scheduled to end the online application procedure on 16th September 2023.
ગુજરાત સ્ટેટ એલિજીબીલિટી ટેસ્ટ: At a Glance
|Name of the Examination||Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET)|
|Number of the Examination||17th GSET|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Application Form Availability Status||Active on 21 August 2023|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Authorized Web Portal||https://www.gujaratset.ac.in/|
www.gujaratset.ac.in Application Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for candidates applying for the SET. The officials are going to consider candidates who fulfil all conditions mentioned on this page. Given below is the required eligibility criteria set by the authorities:
- Candidates belonging to the General/ Unreserved/ General-EWS categories must have scored at least 55% marks in the PG course or its equivalent from a recognized board. The minimum marks are 50% for candidates belonging to the SEBC belonging to NCL/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Third Gender categories.
- Candidates who are still pursuing their PG or its equivalent course or appearing in the final year exam are eligible to apply for the examination.
- The officials have not set any upper age limit for candidates applying for the Gujarat State Eligibility Test.
Gujarat SET 2023: Crucial Dates
|Publication of the notification||14th August 2023|
|Commencement of the fee submission process||21st August 2023|
|Last date of the fee submission process||16th September 2023|
|Timeline to submit the registration form||21st August to 16th September 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||26th November 2023|
Gujarat SET 2023 Application Fee
Before starting the application process, applicants will have to pay the examination fee, processing charges and Goods and Services Tax. Aspirants will be able to submit the application form only after the successful completion of the application fee. The officials have provided multiple payment modes to pay the application fee such as Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
It is important to note that if any candidate submits the fee through money order, demand draft, IPO etc. then the officials will reject it. The fee is non-refundable so the authority will not be considering any request regarding it. The application fee mentioned on the official website differs for various posts. Given below is the table that will provide application fees applicable for different categories:
|General / General-EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer)||Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges|
|SC / ST / Third Gender||Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges|
|PWD (PH/ VH)||Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges|
How to fill Gujarat SET 2023 Application Online?
All aspirants who are interested in applying for the State Eligibility Test can take a look at the following paragraph. Given below are the steps through which you can apply for the Gujarat SET 2023:
- First of all, go to the official web portal of Gujarat SET through the link address mentioned here: https://www.gujaratset.ac.in/en/
- Secondly, the home page of the portal will open on the screen.
- Now, you should locate the link to the online application fee for SET on the home page.
- After locating the link, tap on it and a new page will open on the screen.
- The new page will be holding the form. Enter all details on it carefully and then provide the payment mode details.
- Finally, pay the application fee. Get the payment receipt and keep it safe for future use.
- Now, you should again go to the home page and click on the registration link.
- Provide the asked details on the new page carefully and get access to the registration form.
- Start entering details on the form carefully and move towards the next step of the application procedure.
- Now, upload the asked documents to the application form within the specified format and size.
- Finally, take a look back at the form and click on the submit option.
- Take out a hard copy of the form and keep it safe for further reference.
Gujarat SET 2023: Important Links
|Application Link||Submit here|
|Visit the official portal||Gujarat SET Portal Link|
|Follow to get the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
As per the official schedule available on the website, the authority is ready to commence the online application procedure on 21st August 2023. The same process is scheduled to end on 16th September 2023.
What details will be needed to access the GSET Application Form?
Aspirants will have to provide their respective Order Number and Eazypay Transaction ID which was provided after the successful fee submission to access the GSET Application Form.
Which document needs to be uploaded to the Gujarat SET Application Form?
Interested aspirants will have to upload a recent passport-sized photo that must be scanned in JPEG format. Make sure that the size of the photograph must not more than 100 kb.
What to do if there is any error during the GSET Application Process?
If there is any error during the GSET Application Process then the aspirants should contact the concerned authority through the available contact details i.e., E-Mail: email@example.com and Help-Line Number: +91-265-2786337