GPAT Application Form 2021: GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance test conducted annually for the entry of the candidates in M.Pharma programs. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) but from 2019 onwards GPAT will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Around 800+ colleges are there who accepted the GPAT scorecard.
All AICTE approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges accepts GPAT scorecard and this scorecard is valid for only one year.
In this article, candidates are going to get important details about NTA GPAT 2021 application form, exam dates, eligibility, important changes, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card etc.
GPAT Application Form 2021
|Examination||NTA GPAT 2021|
|Article category||Application Form|
|Exam type||National level entrance exam|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Course offered||M.Pharma programs|
|Exam date||January 2021|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|NTA official website||www.nta.ac.in|
NTA GPAT 2021- Important Exam Dates
|Availability of online application form||November 2020|
|Last date for filling the registration form||November 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card||January 2021|
|Date of examination||January 2021|
|The release of answer key||February 2021|
|Announcement of result||February 2021|
Have look at the eligibility criteria for NTA GPAT 2021 exams-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must be a bachelor’s degree holder in Pharmacy (4 years after 12thincluding lateral entry candidates).
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply.
- B. Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) and Equivalent Students are not eligible.
NTA GPAT 2021- Application Form
NTA GPAT 2021 application form will be released in November 2021 (tentatively). Candidates can fill the application form and register through the official website of NTA. As no offline application forms will be made available, candidates have to fill the registration form only through the online mode.
Candidates can follow the given procedure to fill the NTA GPAT 2021 online registration form-
- Visit the official website of NTA (mentioned above).
- Register and log in by using the registration number and password.
- Fill all required information like personal information and qualification details etc.
- Upload the scanned image of the recent passport photograph and signature in the specified
- Make payment of the application fees.
- Before submitting the application form, review all the details.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates must carefully check all the details filled in the application before final submission.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
The category-wise application fee for NTA GPAT 2021 exam is given below-
|Category of the candidates||Application fee|
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs.1600/- plus bank charges|
|Female/ SC/ ST/Pwd candidates||Rs.800/- plus bank charges|
- Application fees can be paid through the online mode (credit/debit card, net banking etc) or through offline mode (SBI bank challan).
- For payment of application fee through cash then they have to download three copy of Challan.
- The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In case if there would be any changes in the NTA GPAT application fees, same will be updated here.
NTA GPAT 2021- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for NTA GPAT 2021 is as follows-
- NTA GPAT 2021 exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The total exam duration will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Total of 125 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be of 500 marks.
- Questions will be of multiple choice types.
- The medium of the exam will be the English
- 4 marks will be allotted for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
NTA will upload the GPAT 2021 syllabus on the official website soon.
Have a look at the some of the topics on the basis of previous year syllabus-
Anatomy, Biotechnology, Physical Pharmacy, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacognosy, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management.
Any change in the syllabus will be updated here.
GPAT 2021- Admit card
Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates on the official website in January 2021. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to candidates through post. It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination hall on the day of the exam. Candidates without a valid admit cards are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
NTA GPAT 2021- Test Centers
GPAT test centers as per the previous year record-
|Guntur||Guwahati||Gwalior||Gautam Budh Nagar|
Fresh list of the GPAT 2021 test centers will be updated soon.
NTA GPAT 2021- Result
NTA will release the GPAT 2021 Result in February 2021. Candidates have to check the result from the official website of NTA on the specified date. After the declaration of result, scorecards will be released and this scorecard will be valid for 1 year.
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of NTA and our page to get the regular updates and information about NTA GPAT 2021 exam.
Candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority if they find any issue related to NTA GPAT exam. Contact details are as follows-
National Testing Agency (NTA),
C-20 1A/8, Sector 62,
IITK Outreach Center,
Helpline number: 0120-6895200 (for technical support)