GPAT 2023 Application Correction will open from 14th March. Check details below
GPAT 2023 application window is closed on 13th March. Now the applicants wanted to do any changes to their submitted application may do so from 14th March. It is to be understood that only some details can be corrected. The last date to make changes to the submitted application is 16th March. Once the said deadline is passed no changes will be accepted whatsoever the condition is until and unless the authority opens its window again. To make changes applicants need to log in to the portal with their respective registration numbers.
The correction will be done online only. If applicants submitted it request by other means then it will not be considered.
GPAT 2023 Application
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance test conducted annually for the entry of candidates in M.Pharma programs. Through this entrance test the institution will get a suitable bachelor for Master’s program. The application window for GPAT 2023 is live and will end on 13th March 2023. All AICTE approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges accept GPAT scorecards which will remain valid for one year.
In this article, candidates are going to get important details about NTA GPAT 2023 application form, exam dates, eligibility, important changes, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card etc.
GPAT Application Form 2023
|Examination||NTA GPAT 2023|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Exam type||National level entrance exam|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Course offered||M.Pharma programs|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|NTA official website||www.nta.ac.in|
GPAT 2023 Eligibility
Have look at the eligibility criteria for NTA GPAT 2023 exams-
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Candidates must be a bachelor’s degree holder in Pharmacy (4 years after 12thincluding lateral entry candidates).
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply.
- B. Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) and Equivalent Students are not eligible.
Also Read: NTA Exam Calendar 2023
NTA GPAT 2023- Application Form
NTA GPAT 2023 application form is available now. Candidates can fill out the application form and register through the official website of NTA. As no offline application forms will be made available, candidates have to fill out the registration form only through online mode.
GPAT 2023 Application Procedure
Candidates can follow the given procedure to fill the NTA GPAT 2023 online registration form-
- Visit the official website of NTA (mentioned above).
- Register and log in by using the registration number and password.
- Fill all required information like personal information and qualification details etc.
- Upload the scanned image of the recent passport photograph and signature in the specified
- Make payment of the application fees.
- Before submitting the application form, review all the details.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Candidates must carefully check all the details filled in the application before final submission.
NTA GPAT 2023: Important Links
|Submit||GPAT 2023 application|
GPAT 2023 Application Fee
The category-wise application fee for NTA GPAT 2023 exam is given below-
|Category of the candidates||Application fee|
Rs 1100/- (Female)
|Gen-EWS/ SC/ST/PWD/ OBC (NCL)||Rs.1100/- (Male)|
Rs 1100/- (Female)
- Application fees can be paid through online mode (credit/debit card, net banking etc) or through offline mode (SBI bank challan).
- For payment of the application fee through cash then they have to download three copy of Challan.
- The application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In case if there would be any changes in the NTA GPAT application fees, same will be updated here.
NTA GPAT 2023- Important Exam Dates
|Availability of online application form||13th Feb 2023|
|Last date for filling the registration form||13th March 2023|
|Last date for submission of application fee||13th March 2023|
|Application correction window||14th to 16th March 2023|
|Date of issue of admit card||–|
|Date of Examination||–|
NTA GPAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for NTA GPAT 2023 is as follows-
- NTA GPAT 2023 exam will be conducted online mode.
- The total exam duration will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- A total of 125 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be 500 marks.
- Questions will be of multiple choice types.
- The medium of the exam will be the English
- 4 marks will be allotted for each correct response.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
NTA will upload the GPAT 2023 syllabus on the official website soon.
Have a look at some of the topics on the basis of the previous year syllabus-
Anatomy, Biotechnology, Physical Pharmacy, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacognosy, Clinical Pharmacy, and Therapeutics, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management.
Any change in the syllabus will be updated here.
List of Pharmacy Entrance Exams 2023
GPAT 2023- Admit card
Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates on the official website. No hard copy of admit card will be sent to candidates through post. It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their admit cards to the examination hall on the day of the exam. Candidates without valid admit cards are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
NTA GPAT 2023- Test Centers
GPAT test centers as per the previous year record-
|Guntur||Guwahati||Gwalior||Gautam Budh Nagar|
Candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority if they find any issue related to NTA GPAT exam. Contact details are as follows-
National Testing Agency (NTA),
C-20 1A/8, Sector 62,
IITK Outreach Center,
Helpline number: 0120-6895200 (for technical support)