EKlavya Model School TGT / PGT / Principal Online Form: NTA on the behalf of National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) has invited applications for the recruitment of teaching staffs in various Eklaya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) schools across the country. Eligible candidates who are interested to submit EKlavya Model School TGT / PGT / Principal Online Forms can apply between 1st to 30th April 2021.
Update: Eklavya Model School teaching staff recruitment application forms are available from 1st April to 30th April 2021. Interested candidates can apply from the links shared below.
- 1 EKlavya Model School TGT / PGT / Principal Online Form
- 2 EKlavya Model School Recruitment: An Overview
- 3 EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment: Important Dates
- 4 EKlavya Model School Application Process
- 5 How to fill EKlavya Model School TGT / PGT / Principal Online Form?
- 6 Selection Process
- 7 EKlavya Model School Recruitment Admit card
- 8 Answer Key
- 9 Eklavya EMRS School TGT / PGT / Principal Exam Result
- 10 FAQs
EKlavya Model School TGT / PGT / Principal Online Form
Under this recruitment process, a total of 3479 teaching staff (which include Principal, Vice Principals, PGTs and TGTs) will be selected for EMRS schools located at various location throughout the country. Selection will be based on a selection exam called EMRS-Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE) and interview.
Those who are willing to obtain information about EMRS ETSSE application forms can have a look at this article. Here they will find all the updated information about the recruitment process, its schedule, vacancies, eligibility requirements, fee, selection process, etc.
EKlavya Model School Recruitment: An Overview
|Exam||EMRS-Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE)|
|Concerned Ministry||Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA)|
|Recruiting Authority||National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS)|
|Recruitment for||Eklaya Model Residential Schools (EMRS)|
|Testing Agency||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Recruitment Type||National Level Recruitment|
|Selection Process||Selection exam and Interview|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Wherever the schools are located|
|Official Application portal||recruitment.nta.nic.in|
|Official notification||Check Below|
EMRS Teaching Staff Recruitment: Important Dates
|Release of Notification||April 2021|
|Beginning of Online Application submission||1st April 2021|
|Last date for online application||30th April 2021|
|Last date for transaction of application fee||1st May 2021 (11:50 pm)|
|Downloading of admit card for exam||To be announced later|
|Date of Selection exams||Last week of May or 1st week of June 2021|
|Publication of result||To be notified later|
Eklavya Model School Vacancy Details
There are a total of 3479 vacancies of teaching staff which will be filled under this recruitment drive. These vacancies have been distributed state-wise, category-wise and post-wise. Check details in the given table-
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||1207|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||1906|
Applications are to be filled only by the eligible candidates. To know about the complete eligibility details, candidates must go through the official notification before applying. Check some of the important eligibility requirements shared here-
- Applications are open to all the eligible male and female candidates of the Indian nationality.
- Candidates should be a resident of the state in which he/she is willing to apply. They must possess a domicile of the respective state.
Age Criteria (as on 30th April 2021)
|Principal||Not more than 50 years|
|Vice Principal||Upto 45 years|
|TGT||Upto 35 years|
- Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates of reserved category. Check below-
- Principal: Must have a master’s degree (i.e. PG degree) from a recognized university. B.Ed. degree from a recognized university is also must.
- Vice Principal- Applicants must have two years Master’s degree and B.Ed degree from a recognized university.
- PGT- Applicants must have a Master’s degree from a recognized university with minimum 50% aggregate marks in concerned subject.
- TGT- Candidates should have PG degree with at least 50% marks in concerned subjects. Check complete details below-
EKlavya Model School Application Process
- Applications are to be filled in online mode. Applications submitted in other formats will not be considered.
- Applications are made through NTA portal and link for the same is provided below.
- Before filling application forms, applicants must go through the official notification.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill correct information in the application form.
- Candidates must have a valid mobile no and email to be entered in the application form. They must ensure that this email and mobile number works till the completion of recruitment. This is because all the correspondences regarding exam and recruiting process will be sent to the applicants only through these communication details.
- Documents should be uploaded in format specified by the recruiting body.
- Application form is divided into four steps which be filled together at a time or in separately.
- Applicants must ensure that they submit applications within the specified time schedule.
- Candidates if desire can apply for more than one post provided they must be eligible for the same. If applying for multiple posts, they have to make separate payment as applicable.
How to fill EKlavya Model School TGT / PGT / Principal Online Form?
Prospective applicants can check this section to get instructions on how fill EMRS teaching staff application form-
- Step 1- Applicants have to begin with opening the official portal of recruitment. Link is shared below.
- Step 2- On the homepage, they have to click on ETSSE recruitment link.
- Step 3- Now, on this page click on Application link as shown in picture below-
- Step 4- Login page will open. Click on “New Registration” tab.
- Step 5- A new page indicating application process instructions will open. Read all the instructions and guidelines carefully and click on proceed button.
- Step 6- Registration form will open. Here candidates have to fill their personal details, contact details, have to choose password and security pin. After cross checking all the entered details, they can click on “Submit” tab.
- Step 7- Now, they have to fill the application form by providing correct details.
- Step 8- After filling application details, they need to upload documents in the requisite format.
- Step 9- Once candidates have uploaded their documents, they have to make payment of the application fee using any of the preferred method.
- Step 10- After successful payment, application form will be submitted. Applicants have to download the application form and have to take a printout of the same for references in future.
- Candidates have to make payment of application fee as fixed for each post. Check fee applicable for each posts mentioned below-
|Principal & Vice Principal||Rs.2000/-|
|PGT & TGT||Rs.1500/-|
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Application fee can be paid in online mode using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Paytm Services or UPI.
Selection of Candidates is made on the basis of the Selection exam i.e. ETSSE. The selection exam is likely to be conducted in the last week of May or in the first week of June 2021. ETSSE will be Computer-based exam and will be conducted in two shifts. Exam papers for all the four papers will different and will be based on separate syllabus. Complete exam syllabus and pattern can be checked in the official notification.
After the release of selection exam result, candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for interview round. Interview dates and other details will be communicated to shortlisted candidates by the recruiting authority in due course.
EKlavya Model School Recruitment Admit card
Before the conduct of exams, all the applicants will be issued e-admit cards. Candidates can download these admit cards from NTA website. Every candidate have to bring their hall tickets to exam hall on the day of exam. Without one, no candidate will be allowed to take exam. Candidates must note that NTA will not send any admit card by post and not issue any duplicate admit card to any of the candidate.
Admit card will bear all the information about candidate’s identity and exam details such as exam date, time, slot, exam center etc. Therefore it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their e-admission card to the exam center.
After the conduct of examination, NTA will be uploading candidate’s response sheet and answer key its official portal. Candidates will also be given a chance to file objection against the response sheet. Final answer keys after considering answer key objections will be released on NTA portal.
Eklavya EMRS School TGT / PGT / Principal Exam Result
ERMS exam result will also be released online on NTA portal. No hard copy of result will be sent by post to candidates, Exam result for this selection exam will be released as a merit list of shortlisted candidates. This list will be prepared and released category-wise, state-wise and post-wise. After the declaration of result, further recruitment process will be carried forward by the recruiting authority.
For any query regarding Eklavya EMRS School TGT / PGT / Principal online form, candidates can contact at-
|EMRS NTA official portal||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Emrs recruitment 2021 notification pdf||Click Here|
|Bihar Primary Teacher Recruitment||Click Here|
Candidates can submit application forms from 1st to 30th April 2021.
Interested candidates can submit application forms only in online mode. No other mode of application is acceptable.
NTA is the testing agency for this recruitment and hence application forms can be filled through NTA portal. Application link is provided in this article.
Yes, if you are eligible for more than one post than you can do so. You should note that you make pay separately for all the applications forms.
EMRS application fee can be paid only through the online payment modes prescribed in the official notification.
The exam date has not been released as of now but is expected to be conducted in may end or 1st week of June 2021.
Candidates will be appointed in the Eklavya model school in the respective states from where candidates have applied.