DU Examination form online: Delhi University (DU) has started taking the online form for May/June examination from all Ex and Regular students for all UG and PG courses. Such students who have been enrolled for the even semester examination which is going to be held in May/June can fill the examination form which is available on the DU official website under the student portal. To know more about the DU examination form online read this article given below.
Update: Such candidates who had submitted their examination forms manually at their respective colleges need to update their details at the portal and they do not need to submit the examination fee if they submit it already.
Delhi University online form 2020
A few days back the Delhi University has issued the notification to all such students who are going to take part in the II, IV, and VI semester examination in May/June is that they submit their examination form online. Earlier the examination form was submitted offline but due to the COVID-19, they had started the online facility so that students can submit their examination form while staying at home.
This examination form will be filled by all Ex. and regular candidates for their respective courses and they can also submit their examination fee online. The last date to submit the examination form is 15th May 2020.
DU Online Examination form 2020
|University Name||Delhi University (DU)|
|Article Category||Online Exam Form for UG and PG|
|Notice issue||21 April 2020|
|Last date to submit Examination form||15 May 2020|
|Mode of submitting examination form||Online|
|Mode of submitting examination fee||Online/ offline|
|Semester||II, IV and VI|
|Examination month||May/June 2020|
Recommended Read: DU admission
DU Online Examination form 2020
As EDP Cell, Examination Branch of the University of Delhi has issued the notification on dated 20 April 2020, stated that due to the COVID-19 and lockdown so many departments/ colleges has not filled up their examination form so from now onwards they may accept their examination form online through the students online portal and to submit the examination form facility will be available to the students till 15 May. And this form will be filled by all Ex and Regular students for their end semester examination.
To fill this examination form the University has created the online portal for the students so that they can submit their examination form while sitting at their home for their UG and PG courses. The direct link of the student portal will be available on the university official website similarly it was available on this page also.
DU Online Form Filling Instructions
Students along with the portal the university has also issued the list of clarification regarding the examination form so before moving to the online students portal you need to take a look onto this:
- Those students who have not filled the examination form need to fill up by using the student portal.
- Meanwhile, those students who had submitted their examination form already physically in their respective colleges also need to fill up or update the examination form details through the portal.
- Whereas those who had submitted the examination form already and also submitted their examination fee against their form then they do not need to pay it again.
- While those who had not paid the examination fee they need to submit it through the online students portal or they can also pay it later on manually at the college once the lockdown is lifted.
- The examination form submitted by the students will be verified by the respective colleges/ department/ faculty.
- Once the examination form will be verified by the respective department, it will be forwarded to the examination branch so that they can release the admit card to such students.
- The student may log in at the portal by using their University roll number, student name, and date of birth.
- And last but not least the due date of submitting the application form is 15th May 2020.
Course code for students
While submitting the examination form students you may require the subject code to fill in front of the course name so you need to be cautious while submitting the code. So, below we have given the list of all subject code you just need to click on the link and list of course code will be available to you.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
Steps to fill the DU Examination Form online 2020
Those who had submitted their examination form and those who yet to be submitted need to follow the procedure that we have given below to submit or update their examination form:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Delhi University.
- Now on the home page of the website you need to select the filling up examination form under the latest news section.
- After selecting the link a notice will open which was issued by the department read it carefully.
- The link for the student online portal was given on this page, click the same.
- Once you click on the link the login page will open where you need to fill up your details such as name, Roll number, and date of birth
- Once you log in, the examination form will appear to you fill up all details carefully because it will be verified once you submit it by the department and only such students will receive the admit card who has filled their form successfully.
- And after filling the form submit the fee through online mode or you can submit it later on once the lockdown lifted.
- After submitting the examination form, take a print out of it for future reference.
DU Application fee for examination form
All UG and PG students need to submit their examination as mentioned below:
- Rs. 100/- per paper with a minimum of Rs. 400/- for each part/semester of the examination.
- The fee for the supply of the Statement of Marks is Rs. 100/-
- The examination forms fee is Rs. 10/- each.
- Additional Fee for each Practical Paper is Rs. 200/- (Wherever applicable).
- Additional Fee of Rs. 500/- along with the Exam. Fees (as applicable
Frequently asked Questions
The last date to submit the examination form is 15th May 2020.
You can submit your examination form through online mode whose link is given on this page.
Yes, you need to do log in at the student portal by submitting your name, roll number, and date of birth.
You may submit it via online mode or you can also submit it later on physically at respective college once lockdown is lifted.
You, just need to update your examination form at the student portal.
No, those who had submitted their examination fee manually they just need to update their details they do not need to pay any fee.
You can download the list of course codes from the link given on this page.
The examination for UG and PG courses could be conducted in June 2020.