DU Examination Form online: Students who are going to appear for the examination for UG and PG courses will be able to submit their examination form on or before the last date. Also, the application fee for the same must be submitted otherwise form will not be accepted. Once your application form received by the department then the same will be verified by the faculty.
Delhi University Online form 2022
The officials have started the online facility so that students can submit their examination forms easily. This examination form will be filled by all Ex. and regular candidates for their respective courses and they can also submit their examination fee online
DU Online Examination Form 2022
DU 2nd phase OBE examination form schedule
|Examination form submission starts from
|Last date to submit the examination form
|Examination commences from
|Delhi University (DU)
|Online Exam Form for UG and PG
|Last date to submit the Examination Form
|Mode of submitting examination form
|Mode of submitting examination fee
|I, III, IV
DU Online Examination Form 2022
The officials will accept the examination form online through the students online portal and to submit the examination form facility will be available to the students for a limited time. And this form will be filled out by all Ex and Regular students for the semester examination.
To fill this examination form the University has created an online portal for the students so that they can submit their examination form while sitting at their homes for their UG and PG courses. The direct link of the student portal will be available on the university’s official website similarly it was available on this page also.
DU Online Form Filling Instructions
Students along with the portal the university have also issued a list of clarifications regarding the examination form so before moving to the online students portal you need to take a look at this:
- Those students who have not filled out the examination form need to fill up by using the student portal.
- Whereas those who had submitted the examination form already and also submitted their examination fee against their form then they do not need to pay it again.
- While those who had not paid the examination fee they need to submit it through the online students portal or they can also pay it later on manually at the college once the lockdown is lifted.
- The examination form submitted by the students will be verified by the respective colleges/departments/ faculty.
- Once the examination form will be verified by the respective department, it will be forwarded to the examination branch so that they can release the admit card to such students.
- The student may log in at the portal by using their University roll number, student name, and date of birth.
Steps to fill the DU Examination Form online 2022
Those who had submitted their examination form and those who are yet to be submitted need to follow the procedure that we have given below to submit or update their examination form:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Delhi University.
- Now on the home page of the website you need to select the filling up examination form under the latest news section.
- After selecting the link a notice will open which was issued by the department read it carefully.
- The link for the student online portal was given on this page, click the same.
- Once you click on the link the login page will open where you need to fill up your details such as name, Roll number, and date of birth
- Once you log in, the examination form will appear to you fill up all details carefully because it will be verified once you submit it by the department and only such students will receive the admit card who has filled their form successfully.
- And after filling out the form submit the fee online mode or you can submit it later on once the lockdown lifted.
- After submitting the examination form, take a printout of it for future reference.
DU Application fee for examination form
All UG and PG students need to submit their examination as mentioned below:
- Rs. 100/- per paper with a minimum of Rs. 400/- for each part/semester of the examination.
- The fee for the supply of the Statement of Marks is Rs. 100/-
- The examination forms fee is Rs. 10/- each.
- The additional Fee for each Practical Paper is Rs. 200/- (Wherever applicable).
- Additional Fee of Rs. 500/- along with the Exam. Fees (as applicable
Frequently asked Questions
The last date to submit the online examination form is yet to be released.
You can submit your examination form through the online mode whose link is given on this page.
Yes, you need to log in to the student portal by submitting your name, roll number, and date of birth.
You just need to update your examination form at the student portal.
No, those who had submitted their examination fee manually just need to update their details they do not need to pay any fee.
The examination for UG and PG courses will be conducted soon.