DBRAU Back Paper Form / Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Private Regular 2021: Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University (DBRAU) formally known as Agra University. Agra University Back paper and improvement forms for academic session 2020-21 have been released for some courses. University students who not able to pass the exam or interested in improving their marks can fill the applications before the due date.
Latest Update: The registration form of supplementary examinations for LLB and BALLB will commence from 23 Jan and will be available till 28 Jan 2021.
Agra University DBRAU Back Applications forms are available on the university website for all the students. Students can, therefore, apply only through the online mode. No physical applications will be accepted. Along with the application forms, students also have to deposit the requisite application fee.
- 1 DBRAU Agra University Form 2021
- 2 How to fill DBRAU Back Paper Application Form?
DBRAU Agra University Form 2021
After the completion of application, university will conduct the back paper exam. through this exam, students will be able to pass the concerned paper and improve marks.
In order to get all the important information about Agra University back paper exam, readers can have look the information mentioned in this particular article. Here, we have provided information about application and exam schedule, application procedure, fee, and other related updates.
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University Back Paper Exam 2021
|Name of the Examination||Back paper/ Improvement examination|
|Article category||DBRAU Agra University Form (Back Paper)|
|Conducting University||Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Academic system||Annual and semester|
|Course type||Both Regular and Private|
|Application form status||LLB & BALLB|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official website of university||https://www.dbrau.org.in|
Agra University Back Paper Application – Important Dates
|Conduct of exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||will update soon|
|Availability of back paper forms||Available for LLB & BA LLB Courses|
|Last date for application||28th Jan 2021|
|Issue of admit card||Notified soon|
|Date of back-paper exam||Available Soon|
Agra University Back Paper and Improvement Exam
After the publication of result, there were students who were not able to pass in some subjects/ paper and who were not satisfied with their marks and performance in the exam. For these students, university has a provision of organizing back paper and improvement exam so that they can pass the respective semester or improve their marks.
University has invited back paper and improvement examination application forms for students enrolled in UG programs of the academic session 2020-21.
Also Check: DBRAU Result 2021
The application forms of back examination of LLB and BALLB are available on university website. For the convenience of the students and to make application easy for them, we have shared all the important application and payment links in this page. Students will be redirected to the application login page of the official website.
Students who have not filled the application form can submit it by visiting the direct application links shared as under-
- Click here for back paper and improvement exam form 2021 notification- Here
- Click here for official site- Here
How to fill DBRAU Back Paper Application Form?
To fill the application form from the official website of the university, students can take help from the easy instructions shared below-
- Step I- Visit the official website of University first. Click on www.dbrau.org.in.
- Step II- Click on “Back Examination form 2021” tab given on the homepage under portal section.
- Step III- Read the not first and click on the relevant application link option.
- Step IV- Login page for back paper form will appear.
- Step V- Select the course from the drop-down menu, enter the roll number and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Step V- Back paper application form will be displayed.
- Step VI- Follow further instructions and provide all the required information.
- Step VII- Submit the application form and take a printout of the same.
DBRAU Supply Application fee
While filling the form, students also have to make payment of the application fee. The details of application fee to be submitted for each paper can gathered from official website or from the concerned university department.
To make the payment of fee or to print the application form, students can follow the given instructions–
- Click on the fee payment link.
- Login page will appear.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Make payment by following the instructions.
- Take the printout of the receipt of the fee payment after successful payment.
Key Points Related to DBAU Back Paper Examination 2021
- Back paper application form for UG private and regular students of the academic session 2021 are currently available.
- Applications can be filled only through online mode.
- After the due date application links will be deactivated.
- Applications will be accepted only after the payment of fee.
1. Last date of Registration is 28-01-2021
2. Students choose maximum 1 paper in Improvement.
3. Students choose maximum 2 paper in RE-EXAM of B.A. LLB Part-I and II
4. Students choose maximum 3 paper in RE-EXAM of B.A. LLB Part-III IV V and LLB. Part-I II III
5. Students choose maximum 3 paper in RE-EXAM of B.Ed FIRST Year but 2 in BD-106(A) to BD-106(I) and 1 any other paper.
6. Students choose maximum 2 paper in RE-EXAM of B.Ed FIRST and SECOND YEAR