DBRAU Back Paper Form / Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University Private Regular 2023: Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University (DBRAU), formally known as Agra University, released the back paper examination form. University students who are not able to pass the exam or are interested in improving their marks can fill out the applications before the due date, but before filling out the form, applicants do check out the key dates that are mentioned below.
Agra University DBRAU Back Applications forms are now available on the university website for all students. Students can, therefore, apply only through the online mode. No physical applications will be accepted. Along with the application forms, students also have to deposit the requisite application fee.
DBRAU Back Paper Form 2023
After completing the application, the university will conduct the back paper exam. Through this exam, students can pass the concerned paper and improve their marks.
In order to get all the important information about the Agra University back paper exam, readers may check the information mentioned in this article. Here, we have provided information about the application and exam schedule, application procedure, fee, and other related updates.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University Back Paper Exam 2023
|Name of the Examination
|Back paper/ Improvement examination
|DBRAU Agra University Form (Back Paper)
|Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
|Annual and semester
|Both Regular and Private
|Form submission date
|Mode of application
|Official website of the university
Agra University Back Paper and Improvement Exam
After the publication of the results, some students were not able to pass some subjects/papers and who were not satisfied with their marks and performance in the exam. For these students, the university has a provision of organizing back papers and improvement exams so that they can pass the respective semester or improve their marks.
The application forms for the back examination of LLB and BALLB will be available on the university website. For the convenience of the students and to make application easy for them, we have shared all the important application and payment links on this page. Students will be redirected to the application login page of the official website.
How to fill DBRAU Back Paper Application Form?
To fill out the application form from the official website of the university, students can take help from the easy instructions shared below-
- Step I- Visit the official website of the University first. Click on www.dbrau.ac.in.
- Step II- Click on the “Back Examination form 2023” tab given on the homepage under the portal section.
- Step III- Read the not first and click on the relevant application link option.
- Step IV- The login page for the back paper form will appear.
- Step V- Select the course from the drop-down menu, enter the roll number and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Step V- Back paper application form will be displayed.
- Step VI- Follow further instructions and provide all the required information.
- Step VII- Submit the application form and take a printout.
DBRAU Supply Application fee
While filling out the form, students also have to make payment of the application fee. The details of the application fee to be submitted for each paper can collect from the official website or from the concerned university department.
To make the payment of a fee or to print the application form, students can follow the given instructions–
- Click on the fee payment link.
- The login page will appear.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Make payment by following the instructions.
- Take the printout of the receipt of the fee payment after successful payment.
Key Points Related to DBRAU Back Paper Examination
- Back paper application forms for UG private and regular students of the academic session 2023 is now available.
- Applications can be filled out only online.
- After the due date, application links will be deactivated.
- Applications will be accepted only after the payment of a fee.